Author Topic: Mystic_Zoe On Fiverr  (Read 4045 times)

Offline Jukokai

Mystic_Zoe On Fiverr
« on: September 13, 2018, 04:24:49 AM »
Hi everyone!I finally made an account and I'm somewhat new here haha. I been browsing and looking through threads to learn.

I can tell there are some pretty terrible readers out there which sucks especially since people pay money :/.

I was wondering if anyone has ever been on Fiverr and tried psychics and such on there. There is mystic_zoe(Link: https://www.fiverr.com/mystic_zoe)

Who I tried once and I just did a second order with again.

Here is why:

First time she did it to help me cut ties with someone who I needed to let go and stop being attached to which worked for me??Like I just don't find myself feeling the way I did before about the person when I got cords cut . The person was emotionally abusive to me, so yeah good riddance lol.

Also, there is someone I like that she gave them happy feelings and thoughts whenever they talk to me and to increase community.  A month or so later, I found that person reached out to privately message me out of nowhere which was new since we are in huge group chat and they NEVER private messaged regularly like they do know. I can remember vividly from January to May of this year, me and person messaged each other every day as late as 4 to 5 am. Of course we got super busy and communication doesn't happen every day now, but we still talk from time to time and they still reach out. Busy adult lives you know lol.

I tend to be careful approaching psychics and such and I always look around thoroughly first before I take a leap. With Zoe, along with a friend who I know is also psychic and solid and said they had spells work for them, I was like sure why not? Can't hurt.

Was wondering if others out there tried her or interested in trying her.

Offline crimsonheart

Re: Mystic_Zoe On Fiverr
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 05:58:42 PM »
Intriguing! But also, quite expensive :/….the "Describe my soulmate" reading + "how and when you'll meet your soul mate" gig amounts to 72 euros...which is quite a lot for an "email" reading. Have you tried a similar gig?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 01:50:09 AM »
She only charges an equivalent of $25 for all her gigs. Even I didn't find that expensive, but perhaps the conversion is a lot more.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:03:29 PM »
Yep she does, but I was referring to the "extras" of each gig :)

Offline Jukokai

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 04:12:17 AM »
Yeah I tried the less expensive one. The extras are up to you. Its pretty much not a surprise extras may have a bit more cost to them since it is more work within given time frame. If you decide to do it, let me know

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »
Yeah I tried a reading from here :) will see how it goes and update you xx

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 03:11:18 PM »
Reading received :) Was very generic, no details to validate, and it was strictly picking a card and explaining what the card means.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 03:22:51 PM »
These are the kinds of people who think they are psychic. There are many members here who do this too. Yikes.

Offline Jukokai

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 07:20:08 PM »
Ooh. I always wondered about how other people experience with this psychic. I tried getting in touch with others who left reviews but no contact.  I never did their card reading before. Hmmm... I hope they don't copy paste their readings to others. If so, fiverr can catch that and refund money if you find out they copy and paste