Author Topic: Psychic Joyce 55  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Psychic Joyce 55
« on: July 08, 2018, 01:58:49 PM »
Hi, just wanted to make people aware of this person on keen who I've been scammed by. She told me to pay her $250 for an "x ray reading" on my situation and then she never got back to me with the results, I had to keep contacting her. And I could only talk with her over chat so I kept paying for the chat. She didn't tell me anything after the "x ray reading" except that I need to meditate every night.

I then tried to send her emails to ask her more information but she never responded.

I also read with her about 3-4 times and she never mentioned a third party around POI but the last reading I said: I think he's dating someone and she said: yes I see someone around him. So I don't believe anything of what she said.

I also feel that she took money from me and didn't give me anything back, except one sentence that I need to meditate. So unprofessional!

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Psychic Joyce 55
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »
You need to report it to keen. If you paid through them they will refund you and shut her down.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »
You need to report it to keen. If you paid through them they will refund you and shut her down.

I reported a chat with her and I got a refund, but the most amount of refund they can give me is $25 I think.

But you are right I think I should report her just because she was never responsive and for the payment that I gave her, she only replied with one sentence.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 03:00:26 PM »
I cant believe ppl are still doing this and ppl are still getting scammed by these idiot con artist... these ppl are the worst and its no way to get rid of these type of predators unless we report them to the sites as soon as it happens. Keen is iffy but i hope they help and refund u for all u paid her

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 06:01:04 PM »
I cant believe ppl are still doing this and ppl are still getting scammed by these idiot con artist... these ppl are the worst and its no way to get rid of these type of predators unless we report them to the sites as soon as it happens. Keen is iffy but i hope they help and refund u for all u paid her

It says I can report an email reading 72 hours after it was received but she told me to wait for her answers and then also to check in after I do the meditations so I waited for days. And then she never replied.

In hindsight I don't know how I got scammed into it, I was at a low point and I spoke to her and she made the reading sound really good. Ugh.

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 01:47:47 AM »
I feel this on a spiritual level. When my ex dumped me and I was going through some legal stuff with someone I was in such a dark place. I was stupid enough to call her. She took advantage of my vulnerability and weakness and scammed me of $800 on some “x Ray reading” and “spiritual cleansing” I regret this to the core and if I could I would go back and undo all of it.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 03:59:09 AM »
I feel this on a spiritual level. When my ex dumped me and I was going through some legal stuff with someone I was in such a dark place. I was stupid enough to call her. She took advantage of my vulnerability and weakness and scammed me of $800 on some “x Ray reading” and “spiritual cleansing” I regret this to the core and if I could I would go back and undo all of it.
Did you report her?  I would think you could sue for something like that

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 01:14:38 PM »
Getting a lawsuit started is quite expensive.. I appreciate your concern. I didn’t you know could report an advisor lol. I thought that I just allow karma to get her back weather that be rotting in prison, or hell.

anything