Author Topic: It seem like everyone gotten the same reading  (Read 2819 times)

Offline psychic girls

It seem like everyone gotten the same reading
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:35:34 PM »
It seem like all these psychic said the same thing about everyone  he scared, he got a wall up, he very immature, he not ready and he had strong feelings for you. I haven’t seen anyone got s reading were they said he isn’t into you. He doesn’t want to be with you. 

Offline scarlora

Re: It seem like everyone gotten the same reading
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:07:06 PM »
It seem like all these psychic said the same thing about everyone  he scared, he got a wall up, he very immature, he not ready and he had strong feelings for you. I haven’t seen anyone got s reading were they said he isn’t into you. He doesn’t want to be with you.

I'm 99% sure this is lostsoul's new account

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:15:15 PM »

Absolutely!!  I said that a while back on another thread

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 01:07:04 AM »

I was going to say that but I didn't want to start up with all that again and the couple of people who always think he's being picked on for doing the same thing over and over, complaining about it, then doing it another 20 times.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 02:35:48 AM »

YES. It’s getting to the point where I mostly ignore his posts again, but I was curious this time LOL

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 02:41:45 AM »

YES. It’s getting to the point where I mostly ignore his posts again, but I was curious this time LOL

They sound exactly the same! But lostsoul was talking about a woman. All their posts referenced a "she" vs a "he"....unless someone did a switchawroo on us lol :o

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 02:49:55 AM »

They sound exactly the same! But lostsoul was talking about a woman. All their posts referenced a "she" vs a "he"....unless someone did a switchawroo on us lol :o

It’s probably him catfishing us by replacing his pronouns

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 03:08:46 PM »

It’s probably him catfishing us by replacing his pronouns

that's what it is..because it would be too obvious to join again as a male and start posting about the girl, so he changed it to catfish us, absolutely.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 10:55:48 PM »
to answer this post.

ive gotten move on reads.

theyve also been wrong so...

:(