Author Topic: Lillian  (Read 3907 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Lillian
« on: September 07, 2018, 03:06:28 PM »
She doesn't have her own board so let's start one.  I had my first reading with her yesterday.  I would love to hear what other people have experienced with her.

Offline Lovergrl

Re: Lillian
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:40:06 PM »
She’s sort of expensive I see . How did you feel about her describing the current situation?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 02:02:07 AM »
I asked her for a general love reading and said I didn't want to focus on anyone, but she found my POI. (that's a sign of a good psychic)   She told me that he's coming back, gave me 2 month time period (why do they always do that?) What she said seemed right on.  I want to say she's good, but I can't really say that about anyone.  I'm going to read with her again.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 02:58:24 AM »
I asked her for a general love reading and said I didn't want to focus on anyone, but she found my POI. (that's a sign of a good psychic)   She told me that he's coming back, gave me 2 month time period (why do they always do that?) What she said seemed right on.  I want to say she's good, but I can't really say that about anyone.  I'm going to read with her again.

Any updates alphabetsoup?

Offline Emshea

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 07:41:21 PM »
I had a reading with her today ad she asked no questions but she asked me who was the L name close which that is my daughter. The she looked at my ex and asked who the C or K was around him which is the woman he left me for. Felt accurate to me.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 03:47:23 AM »
Wow thank you for sharing Lillian! I tried her too and she validated things as well, but some things I wasn't sure of, and it looks like her timing wasn't that accurate for me, but fingers crossed her prediction comes true and any good ones for you too :)

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 03:09:06 AM »
no her predictions did not come to pass in the time she gave

Offline Emshea

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 04:15:52 AM »
Was she right about anything?

Offline Emshea

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 02:47:06 PM »
Any updates. She is always full