Author Topic: HELP PLease  (Read 1787 times)

Offline LAW1974

HELP PLease
« on: September 06, 2018, 11:11:52 AM »
Someone here talked about a psychic/medium/spiritual healer.  She was in Canada, and her contact was thru facebook....  I cannot remember her name?  Does anyone know who I am talking about? 

Offline crimsonheart

Re: HELP PLease
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:19:04 PM »
Sue Zelaya...….but I wouldn't recommend her at all to be honest. Definitely the worst psychic I've spoke to..in my experience of course, could work out for you :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 01:07:59 AM »
Sue Zelaya...….but I wouldn't recommend her at all to be honest. Definitely the worst psychic I've spoke to..in my experience of course, could work out for you :)

I second that

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 05:23:08 AM »
It is up to you if you want to try. But nothing she stated to me has happen yet.

She does not claim to be psychic. But an empath, etc.

She claimed to have messages ,very quickly, from a man that died in my past. But it was generalized messages. I do not think she was in touch with him.

She said the one person's death was an accident and covered up due to foul play. I would like more information and what exactly happen. My eyes sort of perked at it, but I need more detail, though.

She keeps saying he watches over me. Then that 7 that have passed watch over me.

In my experience,  I haven't had a ,remotely, accurate reading by the psychics I read with. All timelines have passed. Things on my end do not look positive. But, again, I have to wait and see.

I have tried to find a good one. Like you, I saw someone mention her name and gave it a go.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:57:38 AM by Seeker23 »

anything