Author Topic: Who would you recommend for contact prediction?  (Read 2933 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Who would you recommend for contact prediction?
« on: September 23, 2018, 10:03:20 PM »
I’ve had a few readers who have been accurate once or twice with contact predictions ( earthangel - purplegarden , rachelmarie - bitwine , lotus of light - keen ) but then nothing else seems to follow through.

I’ve not heard from my POi in two months and I haven’t had a reading for a month . I was wondering for my one a month I’ve currently tried to limit myself to , who do I go to for a contact prediction?

Who was the best for you?

Thanks guys

Offline njlady

Re: Who would you recommend for contact prediction?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 10:48:16 PM »
Honestly, unless he is being held hostage and his captors won't allow him any contact with the outside world, spend your money on something nice for yourself instead of a "contact prediction". 

Calling and asking for contact predictions is just taking the place of processing feelings.  You don't need to hang onto this guy.  It's not the right relationship for you.  He doesn't value you, treating you carelessly and badly by not communicating with you, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.  Not being up for pining away after a careless and indifferent man means there is something right with you.   

You can go and do something that is good for you with the money. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 10:49:25 PM »
I typically don't read for timing/contact predictions anymore, but the only one that was consistently right for me was Indio on CP when I did. Effie on CP worked for me one time but she is super expensive. Other than that, nada for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 10:44:24 PM »
Queen of cups has been accurate for me. Rachel Marie was right for me too, maybe a week off.

uote author=Kristinajt link=topic=3342.msg59323#msg59323 date=1537740200]
I’ve had a few readers who have been accurate once or twice with contact predictions ( earthangel - purplegarden , rachelmarie - bitwine , lotus of light - keen ) but then nothing else seems to follow through.

I’ve not heard from my POi in two months and I haven’t had a reading for a month . I was wondering for my one a month I’ve currently tried to limit myself to , who do I go to for a contact prediction?

Who was the best for you?

Thanks guys
[/quote]

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 10:15:19 AM »
Indio was accurate on timing for me.