Author Topic: she's good but....  (Read 11944 times)

Offline cj

she's good but....
« on: February 01, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »
Nevaeh is good. She tells you detailed astrological information as well as soul mate and empathic readings. Whe did say my sm would leave his gf in July and that didn't happen. So Idk.

positivethoughts

Re: she's good but....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 11:57:12 AM »
For some reason she looks interesting to me but I've never called.

Sounds like you didn't get the best reading.............

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »
no the reading was excellent, she just got the timing wrong

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »
i read with her briefly once.....timing was definitely wrong but she might be a pretty good empath.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 10:00:49 PM »
I agree wtih CSK; she is a good empath and provided valuable insights into sm's feelings (when I spoke with her in Jan) but she predicted a Vday that never came to pass (not only did we not see each other for Vday but what Nevaeh said so confidently he would do, didn't happen obviously!)
She also took up a few of my minutes to tell me that she lives in Beverly Hills, reads for Leonardo Dicaprio and others in the entertainment business.  Hmmm???

Offline Kareena

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 03:01:40 AM »
Neveah definitely has a gift, as does Christian. I find both of them uplifting especially Christian who sees things from a much higher perspective than would apply to most people. I believe many of CP are connected to celebrities, like Jayzie is too. 

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 03:15:54 AM »
elaborate on Nevaeh more..she is good but her July predictions didnt pan out at all.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 07:28:52 AM »
Neveah picked up on my project that I had been concentrated on intensely and she was totally awed with that. It is something totally unique and she was genuinely interested in the skills involved. I was impressed that she totally got it without me telling her hardly anything on the subject and understood the complexity and worth and this was my only and first call to her, whereas when I called Gina Rose whom I admit have called more than once came across as a buffoon and actually sought to compare her own achievements. She could not comprehend, instead she ridiculed. She was such a turn off, her near term predictions did not happen and some had timelines further in the future. So we will see.  I have talked to various psychics on CP and many of the low rated ones had more sense and intelligence than Gina Rose.  I have to say TeriLynn  is good with her descriptions and to a certain extent the outcomes too.

Offline illumine

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »
Hi guys!

I read with her before and I didn't like it. She sort of got one thing right: I kept a secret from someone and she sensed deception. When I asked her could the deception be coming from me? She laughed and said she knows what it's about. So I asked: what? And she said "I'm not telling you! We're not allowed to discuss legal, medical"...etc. But my "secret" didn't fit into any of those categories, although after I told her my issue she tried to squeeze it into "legal." Overall, I felt like we didn't connect that much. She also asked me questions, which I don't feel a psychic really should...

Offline Kareena

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »
Interesting experience Illumine!

I have seen that if a client or someone else you want to have a reading on have a secret, even psychics cannot tell. Especially if it relates to a isolated activity like addictions etc or even something else. Comparatively illicit affairs are easy unless one is ultra secretive and has a double personality then they come across as another person. These multiple personality folks can beat psychics because you got to know or have a suspicion to find out about stuff like that.

Nevaeh has multiple testimonials from a uber fan, I think her name is Nadine.... who herself is a psychic judging from testimonials. I had only one very short reading with her very late in my CP obsession phase. There wasn't anything I wanted to know other than one particular yes or no question.

At the moment I am wondering if Gina Rose's prediction is unfolding, it is complicated will know for sure down the road, some things I will wait until I have the confirmation. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 07:02:13 PM »
Nevaeh talked too much, didn't really stick to topic. I got a positive/fairy tale outcome from her which of course did not happen

anything