Author Topic: San Francisco Medium Virginia  (Read 10820 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: San Francisco Medium Virginia
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 01:57:49 AM »
I read with her recently. She started the call with “oohhhh, I really don’t want to start a reading out like this but I see two females around him. Is he in some sort of love triangle?” I’m like..” uh, he works like 80 hour weeks, I don’t think so.” She then asked if this was our second break up and did validate that I’ve seen him recently (but that could’ve been a wild guess). She then said that by November, we will be together and will actually make it work. So, I don’t know how to take the reading.

Has any other reader said that about the love triangle? I feel like she’s either bang on or just really wrong and cold

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2018, 02:00:19 AM »
San Fran did say that the women could be his mother, and a sister... which he was with this weekend, but wtf... how is that a love triangle?

Yona said there wasn’t another woman.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:01:54 AM by Deedee123 »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2018, 02:03:19 AM »
She also said that he still loves me and that around November would be when we’re together. Or by the end of November. Yona said November was the turning point. I haven’t read with much anyone else though recently.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 07:15:44 PM »
Just got off the phone with her or shall I say she got off the phone with me. Said her peace regarding my situation and said thank you and bye and hung up. WTF???? Is it bad that I would like a refund???

Offline njlady

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2018, 11:19:28 PM »
Just got off the phone with her or shall I say she got off the phone with me. Said her peace regarding my situation and said thank you and bye and hung up. WTF???? Is it bad that I would like a refund???

She gave you the info she got and didn't make stuff up to keep you on the line and you want a refund?

Offline lala1206

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 01:25:19 AM »
Mmmm njlady not. Not the way a conversation should be conducted. Not sure if you are adding the extra question marks because you feel my questioning the fact that THAT conversation was not worth 5.99 a min. We as consumers in this business of others seeing our future do not deserve someone abruptly hanging up on us without a common mutual ending. If you think so then I guess you are in the business of being dehumanized... not me:-) BTW I will not be calling that reader again. I would recommend anyone considering this reader should consider someone else.

Offline njlady

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 01:52:28 AM »
Mmmm njlady not. Not the way a conversation should be conducted. Not sure if you are adding the extra question marks because you feel my questioning the fact that THAT conversation was not worth 5.99 a min. We as consumers in this business of others seeing our future do not deserve someone abruptly hanging up on us without a common mutual ending. If you think so then I guess you are in the business of being dehumanized... not me:-) BTW I will not be calling that reader again. I would recommend anyone considering this reader should consider someone else.

What extra question marks?  There is only one in my post. 

The "extra question marks" in my post are completely in your imagination, as is your totally off the wall guess of what line of business I am in. 

I'm not a "consumer(s) in this business of others seeing our future".  My future is in my hands, no one else's.  I'm comfortable with making my own choices and decisions and living my life. 

Maybe Keen will pay for some therapy sessions when you explain how "dehumanizing" having someone say "Thank you" and ending a call was.  I don't know how you made it through that experience.  Maybe you could get on SSDI.  Or get the UN involved.  It's practically a Human Rights violation.   

Offline Baglemae

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2018, 02:32:29 AM »
Virginia is the only reader that I will use on Keen. She is by far the best for me and has made some amazing predications that ended up being very accurate. Some happened shortly after and others were years out. She is really great finding lost items for you too! Not once was she rude to me. I have found her to always be very pleasant. Also, she is never one to leave you on the phone for a long time either. She is very gifted! I would definitely recommend anyone to giver her a call.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2018, 12:32:19 AM »
NjLady, please you don't know me. And I don't know you. You are absolutely right, the future is in your hands. However, If you were comfortable making your own choices and decisions you would not be on this forum with several posts under your belt. BTW, I recevied no thank you...None. I have no ill will for your friend and confidante. If she works for you and others Awesome:-) That was not my experience. That's it. How I felt was how I felt. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling as if that call was deserving of the thought of a refund. Your smart condescending end remark...totally unnecessario.  However, I will let that be.  too much BS in this world. I did not like her reading or her style. Simple :-\ I'm sure she is a lovely lady. God bless her and God bless you.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
She was short and rude with me. I honestly don’t think we connected. She asked me a question and then was like yea it’s not happening good bye

Thanks....yes I think she just has a very short and a bit abrasive delivery. But  was she right?
I always hear this about her but she’s always been very sweet to me

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 09:09:26 PM »
I just wanted to see if anyone else has spoken with her recently or in the past?

and if what she said happened or didn't happen?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2018, 12:45:42 PM »
She was wrong for me. She said the guy would come back and he never did.

Offline njlady

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2018, 11:50:25 PM »
However, If you were comfortable making your own choices and decisions you would not be on this forum with several posts under your belt.

You have no knowledge whatsoever as to why I am on this forum.  Believe me. Zero.

anything