Author Topic: Angelbaby  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Angelbaby
« on: September 06, 2018, 08:51:23 AM »
While I’m on my no psychic September program I’ve been searching through old posts about psychics I’ve read with and one that doesn’t appear to have her own thread is angelbaby of light. Her reviews on keen are outstanding - five star and no 1 star feedback. I love reading with her she makes me feel great and she seems to read my poi really well but many of the predictions of late have been off.  Angelbaby is my go to coz I guess she knows my situation and tells me what I want to hear and not having spoken to her for about a week or so has been hard, there was a stage where I was calling her daily.

After reading the very few mentions of her I was thinking that surely more people on here have sought her advice and I was wondering how did it go? Like I mentioned earlier she gets great reviews and some talk about how accurate she is. I am  aware of at least two other posters who have said they’ve not had success but I’m curious about everyone else??

ScorpioRising221

Re: Angelbaby
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:02:21 AM »
She’s a feel good advisor. She was absolutely wrong about absolutely everything for me but I always got off the phone feeling better. There are reviews on her on ripoffreport

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 11:06:53 AM »
Yep agree with above post made me feel good every time and while I still hope she’s right my time frames were August then sepetember then October and well it’s nearly November. I think she is  super kind but nothing since about June has transpired for me.  Has anyone on here had success with angelbaby??

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 01:34:38 PM »
I’ve read with her off and on for a year. Her predictions for the month usually don’t happen and I feel she is a fairy tale reader. But I think she’s good at reading the current situation and she was the only one who got a contact prediction correct. Said I would hear from poi ten days from the last time he contacted me. He last contacted last week Sunday and I received contact yesterday, which was 10 days later.

Yep agree with above post made me feel good every time and while I still hope she’s right my time frames were August then sepetember then October and well it’s nearly November. I think she is  super kind but nothing since about June has transpired for me.  Has anyone on here had success with angelbaby??

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 03:38:58 PM »
Never read with her but how can these psychics live with themselves by giving peoples flase hope they can destroy live no amount of money is worth that. These peoples should be thrown in jail for it.

anything