Author Topic: Angelic Visions  (Read 7801 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Angelic Visions
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/angelic-visions/4379613

Has anyone read with Trish?  I have used her several times and for me she has been very accurate. 

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Angelic Visions
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:39:25 PM »
I've read with her a few years now. I like her a lot.. She's pretty good with emotions/feelings as well!

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 04:41:49 PM »
Wanted to read with her and she blocked me for no reason  :-\

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 05:59:34 PM »
She blocked me, too...

She probably isn't crazy about new clients. It's a shame, because her feedback is great.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 07:12:01 PM »
She's blocking new clients?!  I didn't know Trish was doing that.. She's super nice usually. (And crazy accurate) but can be off (by a small margin) on dates.

She is my top advisor!

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 11:57:10 PM »
She has a $1.99 listing which encourages people to call and she has the listing low so she can connect adequately with you, but does it seriously take 5-10 mins to connect?  Some of her negative reviews are funny too.

I am leaving my rate low through out the next few months. The reason for this this is I need at least 5-10 minutes to connect properly for a psychic reading. So please allow for it. I would love to read for you.

p.s. I'm assuming she is the Angelic Visions with a space between her signon and not AngelicVisions without.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 04:14:23 AM »
She sucked. Said one thing in the beginning of the reading and by the end it was the complete opposite. Lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 02:31:53 AM »
I tried calling her she answered and then abruptly disconnected the call. Then I tried to arrange the call with her my phone rang again she diconnected. Then she sent me three free minutes and told me to call tomorrow. I arranged a call she dropped the arranged call I guess they can do that. I still had 2 hours left on it. Then I arranged again she did the same thing dropped it again and then blocked me. I have never spoken to her before this has been the most bizzare unprofessional behavior I have ever seen

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »
Damn. That sounds horrible I’m sorry she was so rude:/

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 02:45:06 AM »
I tried calling her she answered and then abruptly disconnected the call. Then I tried to arrange the call with her my phone rang again she diconnected. Then she sent me three free minutes and told me to call tomorrow. I arranged a call she dropped the arranged call I guess they can do that. I still had 2 hours left on it. Then I arranged again she did the same thing dropped it again and then blocked me. I have never spoken to her before this has been the most bizzare unprofessional behavior I have ever seen

Others here have said she does this often. She was doing you a favor, I read with her for years and while she was accurate about feelings nothing she said ever panned out.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 03:13:30 AM »
Thanks Hillcam I am glad it you said that. I was thinking the same thing. She doesnt deserve my business or anyone elses for being so unprofessional

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 10:30:53 PM »
Well, I am also in the list: she blocked me for no reason at all!! I have never read with her and I won't give any money to someone who is so unprofessional. To me Trish is actually a 'Trash'...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2018, 12:50:41 AM »
Well, I am also in the list: she blocked me for no reason at all!! I have never read with her and I won't give any money to someone who is so unprofessional. To me Trish is actually a 'Trash'...

She did the same to me. I never read with her and she blocked me. So strange.

anything