Author Topic: Higher Power Pendulum Development?  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Jpod2

Higher Power Pendulum Development?
« on: September 04, 2018, 04:21:52 AM »
Has anyone had success doing this?

It all started for me when I read about swinging a necklace above your hand and it predicts the sex of your current and future children. I was fascinated by the concept and started reading about tapping into your higher power, swinging a pendulum and asking questions - the same questions that I would normally ask a psychic.

I’m amazed at how the pendulum goes from stationary to moving in a certain direction once I ask a question. It is almost 95% right most of the time - more then my luck with psychics. I will continue to develop my skill as I test it out more, but curious if anyone else has tried this method and if it has worked for them?

Offline wishes215

Re: Higher Power Pendulum Development?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 06:03:20 AM »
do you use any necklace or there is a specific one for it?

It all started for me when I read about swinging a necklace above your hand and it predicts the sex of your current and future children. I was fascinated by the concept and started reading about tapping into your higher power, swinging a pendulum and asking questions - the same questions that I would normally ask a psychic.

I’m amazed at how the pendulum goes from stationary to moving in a certain direction once I ask a question. It is almost 95% right most of the time - more then my luck with psychics. I will continue to develop my skill as I test it out more, but curious if anyone else has tried this method and if it has worked for them?

can i ask a question to your pendulum? i have one too and it's usually accurate too.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 06:11:40 AM »
has it been accurate for you and how did you gage its accuracy?

can i ask a question to your pendulum? i have one too and it's usually accurate too.

i bought a pendulum actually..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 06:34:51 PM »
ok got it. thanks

has it been accurate for you and how did you gage its accuracy?

i bought a pendulum actually..

im a reader... so reviews and repeat clients and i use it on myself.