Author Topic: Powerful Visions/Danielle Psychic  (Read 606 times)

Offline Nicole_Rene92

Powerful Visions/Danielle Psychic
« on: September 03, 2018, 07:18:32 PM »
Anyone had a reading with these two? How accurate were they?

Offline picaflor

Re: Powerful Visions/Danielle Psychic
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 10:36:53 AM »
Danielle Psychic is real. Her interpretation of the situation could be a bit off, but she sees the truth... if I were to call her again, I'd try to stick to yes no type of questions and wouldn't try to get all the details... She's brutally honest.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 05:08:31 PM »
How does yes/no questions help anyone? They are just 50% guesses. I even avoid readers who offer this because it's just being lazy.
Personally, I look for answers that can lead me somewhere, along with guidance. Yes/Nos aren't it.

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 06:34:43 AM »
Danielle Psychic is real. Her interpretation of the situation could be a bit off, but she sees the truth... if I were to call her again, I'd try to stick to yes no type of questions and wouldn't try to get all the details... She's brutally honest.

Yeah she is very good but she was wrong on some predictions for me as well. I asked her if I was gonna have a baby and she said no and a week later I found out I was pregnant. Also said I would meet someone and it would be a serious relationship and it never happened either... She has been pretty accurate on some things with my daughter’s dad but I feel like only the NEGATIVE stuff she predicts happens.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 06:37:53 AM by Nicole_Rene92 »

Offline levesque08

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 08:40:05 AM »
I am actually very shocked to hear someone on here suggest to ask only ''yes or no'' questions to Danielle. That was soooooo NOT my case with her at all. Danielle is extremely detailed and when she gives an answer, she backs it up by explaining to you why she said it. She goes into very long and detailed answers about your questions and everything she says is helping my situation far and beyond.

Her predictions for me also come true especially when she warned me about someone bad that's in my life. I used her for many years already and trust and love her a lot. This woman is very wise.

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 09:36:08 AM »
I am actually very shocked to hear someone on here suggest to ask only ''yes or no'' questions to Danielle. That was soooooo NOT my case with her at all. Danielle is extremely detailed and when she gives an answer, she backs it up by explaining to you why she said it. She goes into very long and detailed answers about your questions and everything she says is helping my situation far and beyond.

Her predictions for me also come true especially when she warned me about someone bad that's in my life. I used her for many years already and trust and love her a lot. This woman is very wise.

I agree she is very wise and very accurate on a lot. But for me none of the good stuff has happened, only the bad stuff. She predicted a good and relationship of September of 2017 and it’s almost a year later and nothing has happened.

Offline levesque08

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 09:48:51 AM »
yes I agree Danielle was and is very accurate on the bad stuff. I hope your situation works out better!!

Offline giannabelicia

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 05:25:51 PM »

Yeah she is very good but she was wrong on some predictions for me as well. I asked her if I was gonna have a baby and she said no and a week later I found out I was pregnant. Also said I would meet someone and it would be a serious relationship and it never happened either... She has been pretty accurate on some things with my daughter’s dad but I feel like only the NEGATIVE stuff she predicts happens.

i know im late but oh well lol. you said she’s only right about negative things but isn’t having a baby a good thing!!?? sorry only asking because i too inquired about  a pregnancy and she was SO vague and wordy about it and refused to give me an answer  , only scenerios. and after i thanked her she blocked me lol i never once said anything rude or gave her a bad review. my guess is she’s very jdugement which alters her readings she gives

Offline Nicole_Rene92

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 07:11:37 AM »

i know im late but oh well lol. you said she’s only right about negative things but isn’t having a baby a good thing!!?? sorry only asking because i too inquired about  a pregnancy and she was SO vague and wordy about it and refused to give me an answer  , only scenerios. and after i thanked her she blocked me lol i never once said anything rude or gave her a bad review. my guess is she’s very jdugement which alters her readings she gives

Of course having a baby is a good thing but she was not right about that. I asked if I was going to have a baby and she said no and I found out I was pregnant after she said I wasn’t gonna have a baby. She’s only right about the negative stuff but I also feel like she tells almost everyone negative stuff because out of all the reviews I’ve read about her I really haven’t read one where she was right about any positive stuff.

Offline giannabelicia

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »

Of course having a baby is a good thing but she was not right about that. I asked if I was going to have a baby and she said no and I found out I was pregnant after she said I wasn’t gonna have a baby. She’s only right about the negative stuff but I also feel like she tells almost everyone negative stuff because out of all the reviews I’ve read about her I really haven’t read one where she was right about any positive stuff.

yes i agree i think she may be able to pick up gears and emotions from chat but that’s probably as good as her gift goes because she was super reluctant to give me a straight forward answer only “scenerios” weird.

anything