Author Topic: Final MAJOR Outcome Predictions: Who Got it Right? Who Got it Wrong?  (Read 8173 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Think about just ONE of the reasons you called your go-to readers (in the past):  Did your trusted readers typically all get the outcome right or wrong?

Was it just one who got it right out of everyone, ALL or None? I'm curious how the results will add up!

*This Poll excludes Pending/Current Predictions*

Offline Spaceship29

Re: Final MAJOR Outcome Predictions: Who Got it Right? Who Got it Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 07:05:56 PM »
this is kind of hard for me to answer. Ive had some come true but overall? they were wrong. i.e. POI will be in a relationship however they always predict the POI will not last in their relationships(s) and most all have been right regardless of who i called in about. Then I had that one random non go to psychic who got a job prediction right and I didn't ask for it. but they got the other parts wrong

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 07:48:15 PM »
I totally understand. Regarding my last 2 POIs - "B" - ALL were wrong except 1 and with "F" All were wrong except 1 (this is based on final outcome).

I ask because my current situation ALL literalllllly ALL readers give me a positive outlook on this guy, Yona, Cookie, Kisha, Tara, Indio, Venus, QoC ....nobody gave me a flat out no (like the guys above)....

So this would definitely be an ALL or NOTHING situation when everything pans out

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 08:27:58 PM »
If you are dating someone new... Just go out with them and enjoy the experience. Getting readings and been told a person is going to do this and that, just adds unreal expectations ands ruins a relationship.  If you are at the beginning of dating someone and its not going well, and you are calling psychics. Then I would run. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 10:30:48 PM »
If you are dating someone new... Just go out with them and enjoy the experience. Getting readings and been told a person is going to do this and that, just adds unreal expectations ands ruins a relationship.  If you are at the beginning of dating someone and its not going well, and you are calling psychics. Then I would run.

Thanks for your opinion but I call out of curiosity and entertainment ::) :P
Previously I called due to heartache but I'm past all that.
I think that some people call for the same reasons I call and its not necessarily that the relationship is going bad, it may be due to some internal anxiety due to baggage from previous relationships LOL (which is not necessarily a good reason buy hey just being honest)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 11:14:18 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 02:17:57 PM »

LOL YES!  so true!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 03:22:21 PM »

LOL YES!  so true!

Heck this goes for anyone in any relationship that is not going well!! LOL

Sadly I'm sure that's why most people are calling - others may be calling due to curiosity. For entertainment it is fun to see if the predictions match what they say - but its definitely unhealthy to be attached to what a reader says and actually "expect" it to happen :D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 03:25:42 PM »

LOL YES!  so true!

Sadly I'm sure that's why most people are calling - others may be calling due to curiosity. For entertainment it is fun to see if the predictions match what they say - but its definitely unhealthy to be attached to what a reader says and actually "expect" it to happen :D

yea, well you are stronger than I was when I called about first POI...i was looking to see if the relationship was going anywhere, most said yes.  and it didn't..and it wasn't an easy lesson to learn. 

If I would have just relied on my own intuition and common sense, than I would have kicked his butt to the curb MUCH sooner than I did, but I believed their predictions and gave him lots of passes on his crap behavior, all based on what they told me. 

At the end of the day, if you can take readings with a grain of salt or for entertainment value only, then you are ahead of the game...but most on here have been through some heartbreaking experiences. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:27:19 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 03:40:03 PM »
ALL got it wrong. They all saw my ex coming back. Some saw us staying together for a long time and being really happy. And others said it still won't work out. But they ALL saw him coming back. So many times it looked like it was coming true and they got smaller things right. But then he would turn on me again. Biggest mind fuck ever. If you are calling about someone like this high chances are they have a personality disorder and no psychic can really read them accurately. Run, run far away and never look back.

Exactly..I was watching some show the other day and the therapist said to the woman "the best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior"..and MAN, did that ring a bell for me.  my first guy did the same thing, kept coming back and it looked good for  a week or so and then back to same old shit.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 03:58:36 PM »

LOL YES!  so true!

yea, well you are stronger than I was when I called about first POI...i was looking to see if the relationship was going anywhere, most said yes.  and it didn't..and it wasn't an easy lesson to learn. 

If I would have just relied on my own intuition and common sense, than I would have kicked his butt to the curb MUCH sooner than I did, but I believed their predictions and gave him lots of passes on his crap behavior, all based on what they told me. 

At the end of the day, if you can take readings with a grain of salt or for entertainment value only, then you are ahead of the game...but most on here have been through some heartbreaking experiences.

I TOTALLY feel you - I am only in this place because I've learned. I did call about 2 previous POIs full of hope and expectations and it all ended in heartbreak. BUT I didnt date others at the time. I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket - Im trying to keep my mind open. I'm not gonna lie I do have strong feelings for my current POI, but I'm continuing to date and create my own movie

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 04:11:50 PM »

LOL YES!  so true!

I TOTALLY feel you - I am only in this place because I've learned. I did call about 2 previous POIs full of hope and expectations and it all ended in heartbreak. BUT I didnt date others at the time. I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket - Im trying to keep my mind open. I'm not gonna lie I do have strong feelings for my current POI, but I'm continuing to date and create my own movie

GOOD!  best thing to do, always keep options open for others :) 

I like to think I've learned some too (lol).  the current POI I called about ghosted me for the better part of August and he finally reached out Friday and I didn't reply.  I don't have much desire anymore to give someone the time of day who acts like this...just sat with me wrong.  I am not saying I will never speak to him, but unless he has a good reason for being so quiet when things were going good, I am not entertaining anything with him.  In the past I would have been calling psychics, asking when he will contact, when things will change...F that.  LOL  My standards have gotten much higher..and if that means me being alone for a while, so be it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 04:51:33 PM »
ALL got it wrong. They all saw my ex coming back. Some saw us staying together for a long time and being really happy. And others said it still won't work out. But they ALL saw him coming back. So many times it looked like it was coming true and they got smaller things right. But then he would turn on me again. Biggest mind fuck ever. If you are calling about someone like this high chances are they have a personality disorder and no psychic can really read them accurately. Run, run far away and never look back.

Exactly..I was watching some show the other day and the therapist said to the woman "the best predictor of future behavior, is past behavior"..and MAN, did that ring a bell for me.  my first guy did the same thing, kept coming back and it looked good for  a week or so and then back to same old shit.

Mine never came back at all, it would just look like he was going to. He would put out all these signals, then flake out, disappear or even viciously attack me. I finally realized out he was doing it on purpose for his own amusement. It was hard to see it while my head was full of brainwashing from readers, who told me that he really loves me even though he was acting like he hated me.

Oh man - sorry to hear that! I totally understand - I went through something similar. Readers telling me we would get married (on their own) and everything when NONE of his actions matched.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2018, 11:33:35 AM »
Disappointed to say the least that the majority of the readers who gave somewhat me “hopeful” readings in regards to ex and I, were pretty much wrong.

Wrong: lady jenna, mystic raven11, Yona Farrell ( I feel like in general she’s just been wrong and not very detailed with me like she is with others) abundant visions (got some predictions right, but some were just plain wrong) jade whatever the fuck lol I don’t know the numbers off the top of my head.
The only one I feel has been the best for me, but of course not everything she says happens is Barbara4846. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2018, 03:51:52 PM »
Disappointed to say the least that the majority of the readers who gave somewhat me “hopeful” readings in regards to ex and I, were pretty much wrong.

Wrong: lady jenna, mystic raven11, Yona Farrell ( I feel like in general she’s just been wrong and not very detailed with me like she is with others) abundant visions (got some predictions right, but some were just plain wrong) jade whatever the fuck lol I don’t know the numbers off the top of my head.
The only one I feel has been the best for me, but of course not everything she says happens is Barbara4846.

Hahahaha!! Thats how I feel every day

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 02:19:45 PM »

UMMMM - yes on the personality disorder!  I started dating again - YAY!  My ex broke my heart and it's why I started calling all of these readers AGAIN!  SO I think I can honestly move on.... Im kind of excited (finally) to meet someone new.  But I was thinking about that today - like this guy is so completely F'D up - I have even had readers say to me "his energy is kind of all over the place" - I believe them.... I dont think it was "cop out" Anyway, if he was balanced then we'd still be together and I wouldn't be calling them anyway :)