Author Topic: Final MAJOR Outcome Predictions: Who Got it Right? Who Got it Wrong?  (Read 8166 times)

Offline star1

Re: Final MAJOR Outcome Predictions: Who Got it Right? Who Got it Wrong?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 04:09:12 PM »
ALL got it wrong. They all saw my ex coming back. Some saw us staying together for a long time and being really happy. And others said it still won't work out. But they ALL saw him coming back. So many times it looked like it was coming true and they got smaller things right. But then he would turn on me again. Biggest mind fuck ever. If you are calling about someone like this high chances are they have a personality disorder and no psychic can really read them accurately. Run, run far away and never look back.

I had this same experience, they all saw him coming back for me and I don't see it happening at all, lol. It actually appears highly unlikely. It does become a mind fuck when they all see and say something, and it doesn't happen..

josh34

Re: Final MAJOR Outcome Predictions: Who Got it Right? Who Got it Wrong?
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 05:28:14 PM »
Disappointed to say the least that the majority of the readers who gave somewhat me “hopeful” readings in regards to ex and I, were pretty much wrong.

Wrong: lady jenna, mystic raven11, Yona Farrell ( I feel like in general she’s just been wrong and not very detailed with me like she is with others) abundant visions (got some predictions right, but some were just plain wrong) jade whatever the fuck lol I don’t know the numbers off the top of my head.
The only one I feel has been the best for me, but of course not everything she says happens is Barbara4846.

First off, I agree about Yona. But that may just come from knowing she was pretty general and things have not happened yet. But we will see. Abundant Visions has been amazing for me this whole year giving me a lot of predictions, 90% have passed. I just hope her final outcome is correct. Yona sees it too. And oddly, Barbara does as well. Barbara is really weird to me. It's like she can predict very well, but she throws in useless, purposely incorrect information. So it's a guessing game about what's right with her (if anything) and what's made-up. She got my job correct, along with some other things. She got a few things wrong, however. But Barbara is pretty good! She's just... a weird... one...

I hope if you decide to read with a reader again, you find one who is super correct for you! You deserve it!

anything