Author Topic: Know any good psychics and astrologers? Also anyone heard of Victoria Bearden?  (Read 6079 times)

Offline Member5

Leslie was pretty spot on for me with a certain situation and the persons personality and what they were going through. If you get on her email list she sends out a free minute pretty much every day too.

Offline diesha28

How would I get on her email? And how do I get to her on keen since it says she’s away?

Offline Member5

How would I get on her email? And how do I get to her on keen since it says she’s away?

Just email her and ask her availability, once you have made contact with them in any way, you get added to their customer list.

Offline HornetKick

I had a reading with both Saturn Astrology Readings and Leslie Hale. Both were just too general for me. Perhaps they aren't as good as they think they are.
Saturn Astrology Readings takes it upon herself to send emails about where the star signs are and all that jazz, but it never interested me to know this so it's like reading another language. She should send stuff that more people as a whole would benefit from not just a few. I had to block her to stop getting such annoying emals.