Author Topic: Know any good psychics and astrologers? Also anyone heard of Victoria Bearden?  (Read 6180 times)

Offline diesha28

Has anyone heard of her? She is a psychic and an expert astrologer. She's from San Diego. I googled did research and found her. I want to do a reading with her, but I hope it is a good outcome. It's a love question. I get nervous about speaking to so many different people. All answers are mostly the same but they all see it differently. Some see fine details, others see the general things a bigger picture. I just want real answers. I had a psychic I met at work who I went to for two years, correct about everything, details and all but kept trying to scam me at the end of the reading. So I stopped going to her. I also spoke to aloha astro, who is nice. We connected and she gave me answers I wanted a month ago and now she is not seeing what details she saw and the timeline just a general version, and kept mentioning my second job, not what I called about but it was the main thing stressing me out when I spoke to her. So does anyone know any good psychics and astrologers who are nice and honest. Please respond if you can.

Offline jas

There are a few good astrologers on Keen.  It depends on the style of reading you prefer.  You will just have to call and decide which one suits you best.  Rex Fredrick is good - he is fast with lots of details.  Seafiremoon is also good - she is a card reader but her astrology is much better than the cards.  Saturn Astrology Readings is a real favorite of mine - have a question ready and she can typically answer it and her outcomes are usually correct.  Leslie Hale is also a good astrologer.

Offline diesha28

Thank you, it says on their pages that the advisor is away, how can I contact them?

Offline jas

Click on the "away" button and you will be in line.  Once the advisor logs on you will get a call.

Offline diesha28

Where is the away button located and how is saturn in love?

Offline diesha28

Sorry I meant saturn astrology

Offline jas

Saturn Astrology is on right now and she usually stays on all day.  BTW - in her readings, you don't get a whole lot while you are speaking with her, but afterward she does a write-up and she is usually 90% accurate with her predictions.  You don't have to take notes and you can refer back to her email - I really like that.

Offline diesha28

Alright, and is she psychic too or just does astrology. I'm logged in on keen but it says advisors is away.

Offline wishes215

Are astrologers typically good at giving u an outcome or can they nail timing too? In your experience Ofcourse.

Offline diesha28

When I spoke to aloha astro the first three times she gave me a definitive outcome same answers and I called her a month ago. Now it's a month later and she said she is not picking up on what she saw before she is only seeing stuff about my second job, which makes me think she is an in the moment reader. What she said to me last month aligned with the psychic I had spoken to fo two years told me which made me feel good. Now aloha is saying I don't anything abut your love life just your job since its what your depressed about right now. What I spoke with her a month ago she is now giving me general answers and using astrology to answer my questions instead of giving me detailed answers, and timelines as she did before which makes me think she is not picking up on what she saw before this time. She was telling me not to expect it to work out in order to work out, then to be patient, then saying if psychics gave me answers in the past that align with what she said a month ago then believe that. I would rather her just say i am not picking up on what i saw atm because u arent depressed over it, rather than idk.

Offline sawthelight

I like Sydney Storm on purple ocean

ScorpioRising221

When I spoke to aloha astro the first three times she gave me a definitive outcome same answers and I called her a month ago. Now it's a month later and she said she is not picking up on what she saw before she is only seeing stuff about my second job, which makes me think she is an in the moment reader. What she said to me last month aligned with the psychic I had spoken to fo two years told me which made me feel good. Now aloha is saying I don't anything abut your love life just your job since its what your depressed about right now. What I spoke with her a month ago she is now giving me general answers and using astrology to answer my questions instead of giving me detailed answers, and timelines as she did before which makes me think she is not picking up on what she saw before this time. She was telling me not to expect it to work out in order to work out, then to be patient, then saying if psychics gave me answers in the past that align with what she said a month ago then believe that. I would rather her just say i am not picking up on what i saw atm because u arent depressed over it, rather than idk.

Aloha was horrible for me. She's very nice and seems to care about her clients but she doesn't have a track record of accuracy for a lot of people.

Offline diesha28

Yeah what she told be for my second job was correct right. And what she told me about poi right now, including the lack of detail and her generalization, was what other psychic readers told me. And when I spoke to her a month ago we really clicked, all the detail she gave me a month ago was what other readers told me including the first psychic I went to so I believed she was telling the truth because what alpha said aligned with what the lady I spoke to told me two years ago who was always correct. But her lack of detail right now pissed me off and she just kept saying I don’t know just saying you’re not seeing what you saw because you’re an in the moment person. What she said for the first Reading - third reading was 100% correct.

Offline mignnone

I have read with all the ones you mentioned. Hale is the only one that has been accurate. I thought Saturn might have been. Her prediction was for January but it didn’t come to pass. Maybe it will happen this January. Seafiremoon and Rex gave negative outcomes but the other two advisors gave positive outcomes.

There are a few good astrologers on Keen.  It depends on the style of reading you prefer.  You will just have to call and decide which one suits you best.  Rex Fredrick is good - he is fast with lots of details.  Seafiremoon is also good - she is a card reader but her astrology is much better than the cards.  Saturn Astrology Readings is a real favorite of mine - have a question ready and she can typically answer it and her outcomes are usually correct.  Leslie Hale is also a good astrologer.

Offline diesha28

I’ve seen hale is a good empath but not for predictions.

anything