Author Topic: Break for September  (Read 13341 times)

Offline Lady_C

Re: Break for September
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2018, 11:16:00 AM »
OK so no laughing, ok? I started a daily meditation thing my go to reader does (yup, the same one who refuses to read for peopl more than once in 3 months) to get your sh*t together and stop depending on readings. I figured a month of daily meditations cost less than half a reading, give it a try, so I am. Really helped today, will see how it goes  :o
16 days readings-free and I canceled my September reading with Yona F that I booked months ago AND canceled my October reading with my go to - she was so proud of me! Havent even been here on forum for over a week. Her prediction for September panned out, but it feels like it just doesnt matter - weird huh?! I kid her that she didn't see I was gonna give up readings in September. Sounding like a smug-ass I kno, but my life feels different in a good way. Hope it lasts, good to hear you guys are doing good also  :)

That is some awesome will power! Super awesome!!!

I am doing an awesome job not cyberstalking my ex via social media! The calling psychics ... not so well... it feels like a different kind of denial.

I named my my addicted self “Galord” ... a green eyed love addicted psychic calling monster... that I sometime let take over, but I also sometimes say no to. Sigh

I love that you have a name for your addicted self. Not will power, not even a little bit. I wish I could take credit but I just turn up every morning, do the meditation and just lost interest in readings...just gone...weird

28 days readings-free!! No interest in getting a reading AND I had a prediction come true in sept, that would usually have me running to a pile of new readings. I cannot believe this  ??? :)

Well done!! Keep it up!!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2018, 11:22:31 AM »
I ended up succumbing to having two readings, both were negative but also gave me the closure I needed. Overall I had a good month which was mostly free from readings and definitely not binging. If you followed my other threads you will see how serious I am about kicking the habit, I deleted my old transcripts and emailed Bitwine's customer service to disable my account with them.

Any future readings will be infrequently done and most likely general readings If the urge gets the better of me. I'm so glad I have a better handle on things, it's like a weight lifted off my shoulder.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2018, 10:14:00 AM »
Bump!!

How is everyone doing? Are we all still keeping on track with our reading free lifestyle? I'm keeping myself busy and pre-occupied. No new readings at the moment and I feel good about it!!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2018, 01:52:17 PM »
Cancelled my keen account 2 weeks ago. I had the urge to go back but I haven't done so. I think cancelling it was a good idea because it's harder to reinstall it and whenever I want to do that, I end up talking myself out of it.

I hope to keep going this way and not go back on keen as it is such a waste of money.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2018, 03:08:16 PM »
Cancelled my keen account 2 weeks ago. I had the urge to go back but I haven't done so. I think cancelling it was a good idea because it's harder to reinstall it and whenever I want to do that, I end up talking myself out of it.

I hope to keep going this way and not go back on keen as it is such a waste of money.

I did this too - 2 weeks ago as well!

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2018, 03:19:10 PM »
I had been doing very well this month but I had three readings in the past two days.  :-X

Now I’m trying to get myself back on track!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2018, 03:27:48 PM »
I had 2 last month and just 1 this month with Mattie.   :D

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2018, 03:35:14 PM »

I did this too - 2 weeks ago as well!

Awesome!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2018, 06:12:15 PM »
Even though I have gotten some readings, I am so proud of myself..was just on bitwine and about to get a reading..and I started the chat..the reader kind of rubbed me the wrong way because she seemed greedy , but I was going to go ahead and get the reading anyway (I had used her once before and she was pretty good), but I changed my mind and clicked out..instead, went on Ulta and bought myself some make up I have been eyeing for a while  :-*

Maybe not much, but baby steps LOL

As I was going to put the Paypal payment thru, I said to myself, what am I getting this reading for?? It's like a habit at this point, I swear!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
Even though I have gotten some readings, I am so proud of myself..was just on bitwine and about to get a reading..and I started the chat..the reader kind of rubbed me the wrong way because she seemed greedy , but I was going to go ahead and get the reading anyway (I had used her once before and she was pretty good), but I changed my mind and clicked out..instead, went on Ulta and bought myself some make up I have been eyeing for a while  :-*

As I was going to put the Paypal payment thru, I said to myself, what am I getting this reading for?? It's like a habit at this point, I swear!

Well done!! In respect to Bitwine I can relate. I had my account re-activated just to flick through the old transcripts. I don't know why I did this but I felt a sense of apathy towards what I read. I was so tempted to go ahead with a reading but talked myself out of it. I think it was because the person who I had my last reading with was online so  it would have been an opportunistic move rather than craving answers.

I'm about to de-activate my account again because my emotional state is passive and distant. Maybe I feel this way because I am keeping myself busy but it's helping to curb this awful habit and to forget about my ex.

I don't think there is a way to delete old transcripts on Bitwine? I've looked but can't see a solution. I would love to delete them along with de-activating my account again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »

Well done!! In respect to Bitwine I can relate. I had my account re-activated just to flick through the old transcripts. I don't know why I did this but I felt a sense of apathy towards what I read. I was so tempted to go ahead with a reading but talked myself out of it. I think it was because the person who I had my last reading with was online so  it would have been an opportunistic move rather than craving answers.

I'm about to de-activate my account again because my emotional state is passive and distant. Maybe I feel this way because I am keeping myself busy but it's helping to curb this awful habit and to forget about my ex.

I don't think there is a way to delete old transcripts on Bitwine? I've looked but can't see a solution. I would love to delete them along with de-activating my account again.

Thanks :)  yea, it felt good...I didn't like this reader trying to egg me on for more money....I'm sure she blocked me now, but no worries lol.

I closed my account with them over a year ago, but I do occasionally still chat as unregistered..I wish that wasn't an option LOL.  I wonder if there's a way to permanently close it, maybe ask bitwine's customer service?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2018, 07:23:34 PM »

Thanks :)  yea, it felt good...I didn't like this reader trying to egg me on for more money....I'm sure she blocked me now, but no worries lol.

I closed my account with them over a year ago, but I do occasionally still chat as unregistered..I wish that wasn't an option LOL.  I wonder if there's a way to permanently close it, maybe ask bitwine's customer service?

Yes it's a red flag when the reader is money orientated. I usually just leave the chat and save my pennies. I have liaised with the customer service team and ask them to de-activate my account but would love the transcripts to disappear as well. I'm not quite ready to go cold turkey and close the entire account if I am honest with myself, that's another milestone I need to achieve.

I've done the whole unregistered lurking during my binge cycle days and some readers would flat out refuse to read for me unless I signed up.

I've got like 6 pages worth of psychics on my account in the span of 3 months, what the hell was I thinking!! lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2018, 02:16:56 PM »
LOL I can so relate!  It's crazy how much you can spend on these readings...for me, it was more about reassurance and temporary fixes.  Overall, I think they did more harm than good.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2018, 03:17:01 PM »
This is the 10th week of psychics free reading and look at all the money I save up because of it. Keen even try to make me start call them again with the add $5 get $10 free thing.

anything