Author Topic: Break for September  (Read 13114 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Re: Break for September
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 01:27:42 AM »
Reading everyone’s post I’m also going to give it a go although it’s September 1 for me and I’ve alrea been on the phone to an advisor but i realised that all I’ll be doing is what I have been doing - calling and asking why predictions etc have not happened and them saying something about spirit time or energy etc. so okay I’m in - and if I cave I cave but the way things are for me  at the moment if I get a day psychic free I’m winning!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2018, 01:20:27 PM »
Me!! I'm in :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2018, 02:38:10 PM »
I’m in too. Just heard from poi for the first time in almost a month and didn’t reply...feels good!! I don’t need someone in my life who can ignore me for so long.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2018, 02:45:18 PM »
We’ve got this!

I woke up tempted... I received a message from POI this morning (2am)  ::) after very sporadic communication for the past few weeks. I wanted to call someone... but I thought about it & it reinforces the break for me. They’ve ALL but ONE predicted stronger communication in September but time and time again he makes me feel like a bootycall. At this point I have no reason to call and just plan on saving my money to pay my bills next week.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2018, 02:54:04 PM »
We’ve got this!

I woke up tempted... I received a message from POI this morning (2am)  ::) after very sporadic communication for the past few weeks. I wanted to call someone... but I thought about it & it reinforces the break for me. They’ve ALL but ONE predicted stronger communication in September but time and time again he makes me feel like a bootycall. At this point I have no reason to call and just plan on saving my money to pay my bills next week.

Omg do we have the same poi lolol. Yep we don’t need someone who makes us feel like an afterthought

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2018, 02:55:19 PM »
We’ve got this!

Omg do we have the same poi lolol. Yep we don’t need someone who makes us feel like an afterthought

Plot twist: we ALL have the same POI and that’s why psychics give us all the same readings LOL

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2018, 05:34:27 PM »
I’m fourth in Cookie’s line and have to be at work in 20 minutes 😩 I’m having an anxiety attack thinking I’ll miss her. I’ve been in line since June

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2018, 12:11:36 AM »
I would not feel embarrassed. I think maybe, at least, every other day I have a fleeting thought about the ex. But then, I also think of why do I even give them the time of the day?

When it is clearly obvious he probably never has me in mind and off enjoying things with someone else. Does not care about how I am doing and only cares about himself and whatever he is doing.

I do not check on him, at all. Because I know what I may hear or see could hurt me more. Sometimes, you are better off lying to yourself if the reality of what is happening hurts you and interferes with your own life and to avoid seeing or hearing things. I know how curiosity can be, but it can makes things worse.

It did big time for me, because I had very gossipy people that  thought  coming back to me with information was a good thing. I finally said to them, to stop telling me things. That they were doing nothing to help. One told me not to dwell on it. I exclaimed back to them, that they keep telling me things. What is the purpose of this. This is, also, how I confirmed the psychics were wrong; charlatans. Because the things that were happening in reality were nothing like they were saying. I mean way out there off.

The only thing I could confirm is the ex he went to was, and this is general and happens often, feeding his negativity. It is, of course a commonality, in a lot of situations. I am not in their love life and it cringes me to know. And is like mental torture and emotional to have those details.

The worst thing I dealt with, was a psychic that very clearly lied tremendously and give me advice not to move on. And I hate to say it, he would of told her from the very beginning, "I love this one woman, do not intrude." "I want everything to work out with us." Not take an ex going through a divorce on a date.

Some said, he just feels responsibility towards her. That she manipulates him and others. But that is a stock line. And even told me she would finally stop this stuff and go permanently away. Lol. I do not see that happening and months have passed now.

I do not think that is the case.

But the reality here is. I was there first until she intruded with our love life and nosed dive in full throttle.

Just like what some fake psychics will tell you to give you piece of mind, you can do it to yourself.  Hope is not a bad thing. We all hope for better in ourselves. Power of positivity does go a long way. No matter how small. It becomes like stepping stones to the next big thing.

I know it literally sucks. 

We all hope for the best and everyone deserves to be loved and to made a priority by the person we were with.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2018, 12:28:31 AM »
I’m fourth in Cookie’s line and have to be at work in 20 minutes 😩 I’m having an anxiety attack thinking I’ll miss her. I’ve been in line since June

I'm #5 right now and I think I have been waiting for a few months, I lost count

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2018, 06:26:38 AM »
OK so no laughing, ok? I started a daily meditation thing my go to reader does (yup, the same one who refuses to read for peopl more than once in 3 months) to get your sh*t together and stop depending on readings. I figured a month of daily meditations cost less than half a reading, give it a try, so I am. Really helped today, will see how it goes  :o

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2018, 07:30:12 AM »
I really want to join u. I really do but not sure i am strong enough atm. Plus i have 3 readings already booked. I am sad to say i spent almost 5k in August. Its extremely embarrassing that i am so gullible. Gullible is not the word, more like i know many are bullshittin me but i dont know why i keep going.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2018, 07:32:33 AM »
OK so no laughing, ok? I started a daily meditation thing my go to reader does (yup, the same one who refuses to read for peopl more than once in 3 months) to get your sh*t together and stop depending on readings. I figured a month of daily meditations cost less than half a reading, give it a try, so I am. Really helped today, will see how it goes  :o

Who is this reader ?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2018, 01:58:25 PM »
We’ve got this!

Plot twist: we ALL have the same POI and that’s why psychics give us all the same readings LOL

Lollll yea it’s kinda ironic.

One good thing I learned from last poi and my incredibly expensive lesson with psychics, is self respect. This current guy basically was quiet the whole month of August.  So now, I feel no need to pursue anything with him or even respond back to him. Let him wonder.

I’ve gotten verrryyy picky and my standards are much higher than they used to be.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2018, 02:14:38 PM »
Last night I was lurking on keen, had the urge to talk to someone. I didn't end up doing it. I think I got distracted with something else and when I got back on the site and saw of my trusted advisors to be logged on, I didn't feel the urge to speak to them.

I realize how this is so much of an impulse...it's an urge I feel and then I don't think things through and I want to talk to someone. And it's almost like I am in this mindless place where I just do things impulsively.

So I am happy I stuck to my decision to not get any readings. I'll have to take it one day at a time.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »
That’s awesome. That’s exactly how I was too. I figured out I have a trigger for when I get that feeling like I want to get a reading. Usually it’s a fear reaction to something and i go to a reader to calm that fear. When I realized that I was able to recognize the trigger and counteract it with something else.

Good for you! This is helping already. And yeah it’s a day at a time. That’s ok. Sometimes it’s an hour at a time. That’s ok too.