Author Topic: Elizabeth Rose  (Read 3942 times)

Offline star1

Elizabeth Rose
« on: August 31, 2018, 12:05:27 AM »
Has anyone tried Luke on Elizabeth Rose? I tried him and still "hum"ming on him. There's also a reader on there called Sarah who's supposed to be good at contact timings

Offline star1

Re: Elizabeth Rose
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 12:45:43 AM »
I have read with Sarah a huge amount, but her contact predictions the last few times have not happened for me.  Which is upsetting.
However, saying that a few years ago she said that I would get a message the next day at 4pm checking that I was on my way.

Well at 3.59 my phone pinged I dropped it I was so shocked lol.

That's pretty spooky, I haven't gotten to try her, yet. It's rare that they can get timings almost exact. Luke I'm still unsure of. Seemed honest and a nice lad.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 12:50:33 PM »
Has any one else had readings from the elizabeth rose site? i've read with magdelena, louise, kate and sarah and they all seem to have picked up on everything going on. have their predictions happened for anyone?

Offline Esse

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 12:58:20 PM »
I have had many readings with ER including with ER herself and none of their predictions happened, this is going back a couple of years. 

Offline Stone88

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 01:12:50 PM »
thank you esse - do you remember who you spoke with please?

Offline Esse

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 07:22:58 PM »
Elizabeth Rose herself, Louise, Thomas, Kriss, Agnes, Fiona, Gal, Kate, Magdalena, Olivia, Sarah, Sue, Susie, Wendy Jean, Rose - read with them all and i wouldn't recommend any of them at all, nothing came in and this is going back two years.  The only UK psychic on a phone line I would read with again would be Julie on Michelle Knight, she's usually only on, on a Friday afternoon and she gets booked up.  (Lucy U aka Cleo on CP seems to have left MK now)

Offline Stone88

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 07:53:58 PM »
That's such a shame.
I've usually connected with Magdelena and she already has 2 predictions right for me. Awaiting the rest.
Louise is great too, but I feel like her predications are a little unrealistic.
Kate I HIGHLY recommend from ER. I read with her after Magdalena and she blew me away. Picked up on everything and she doesn't let you speak until she is done... but again waiting for her predications to come in yet.

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 08:27:40 AM »
I kept calling Louise back and she kept giving me hope and pushing the timelines back - prediction never happened.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2021, 10:38:09 AM »
Yeah agree with you there, I found her predictions quite unrealistic.
Thank you tho.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2021, 05:29:30 PM »
Just to update magdalena and kate's contact prediction came true x