Author Topic: Third Party in readings  (Read 10466 times)

Offline Spaceship29

Re: Third Party in readings
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2018, 12:57:35 AM »
I'm curious about this too. Every time a reader picked up a 3rd party the person was always manipulative, crazy, evil etc.
Have they ever said that they were nice, compassionate, etc?

But the funny part is, in my case this was always the case. The 3rd party was always actually a negative person.
My current POI even showed me texts from his baby mama that were batshit crazy.  :P

i mean a nice person wouldnt have a 3rd party.... it would be a manipulative person lol

it really depends on the context because it wasn't a cheating scenario.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2018, 02:49:49 PM »
I'm curious about this too. Every time a reader picked up a 3rd party the person was always manipulative, crazy, evil etc.
Have they ever said that they were nice, compassionate, etc?

But the funny part is, in my case this was always the case. The 3rd party was always actually a negative person.
My current POI even showed me texts from his baby mama that were batshit crazy.  :P

i mean a nice person wouldnt have a 3rd party.... it would be a manipulative person lol

it really depends on the context because it wasn't a cheating scenario.
EXACTLY!!! It’s just someone who is interfering; family, friends, long-distance..etc. just someone/something that is causing a barrier between the two of you.  This is a perfect example your POI isn’t cheating with his baby mama she is just causing drama in his life right now which stresses you out too. He may not be cheating with her sexually or anything like that.

EXACTLY!!

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2018, 02:07:22 AM »
An example for me was she was single and a reader accurately picked up her meeting someone new in a specific month

Like we weren’t together. Just kind of talking. No commitments

I’ve had third party comeup on my end and I’m single. Meaning I would meet someone that would take my attention away

anything