Author Topic: my story  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Heidimary

my story
« on: November 03, 2018, 09:47:32 PM »
hi all,
I am very new to this... well, in some cases i ended up going to a lot of psychics to seek answers due to a horrible breakup i had. it was my very first relationship, long story short there were just many problems going on, but i came to realize that if a man wants to be with you they will, even if they fear to see you go they will do whatever to cost to consider you to stay. Now, this person i was in a relationship with, a lot of psychics were able to connect to me, having the past right to the tee, the majority ended up telling me that he was going to come back and i was going to bash my head one more time from the contact. well, he ghosted me in August. He would always leave then come back then leave and come back and honestly it drained me to the max. Although it was my first relationship, it was a mistake i made to seek answers in places just to give peace to my heart and to have closure. Now, he did come back many said i would hear from him before Halloween and i actually did but he left again, a few days after.

to all the girls that have fallen in love with someone, don't ever beg anyone to stay in your life. the right person will love you for you, they will never want a breakup with you either, they will not want to see you go and they will do at all cost to keep you happy even if they're unhappy themselves where life may have them at. they will want you to build with them, not tear you down or having you confused how they really feel. I learned a lot about my first relationship, although it was my first at age 24... in any case, a girl should never beg a man to stay in their life, ever. someday, you women will be a good mom and a good wife to the person that sees that in you, but till you met the right person, let go of the one that is holding you back..

the right person will give you assurance how they feel and will initiate contact right away even after small fights. I am one to say this because my brother also barley started dating, him and his girl had a major fight to the point they were going to call it off... but they let the problem go instead of breaking it off... that, is the way it is suppose to be...

ups and downs will always exist in a relationship, always... but not many will stay and own up to them..apologize and let it go.

i learned the hard way through tears, stress and headaches... and, no man is worth falling into stupid debt seeking answers with psychics.

now, to all the woman that the psychics were able to connect to and actually were right, i'm genuinely happy for you all because not many out there honestly, will fight to keep a woman happy or to see her go or the relationship go...

we all learn the hard way..

Offline Chelle9054

Re: my story
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 10:30:08 PM »
Thanks for this. It was lovely.