Author Topic: Can someone help me understand this?  (Read 1704 times)

Offline LAW1974

Can someone help me understand this?
« on: October 28, 2018, 02:30:16 PM »
My POI (ex) -- and I broke up about 6 weeks ago....  in the past 4 weeks I have seen him with his previous ex girlfriend multiple times (including last night).  Every reader (QoC, Yona, Melody, EJ, etc) -- all of them have told me multiple times they do not see any third parties in any of my readings.  When I ask specifically about her they all play it off like its nothing between them?  Could every one of them be completely wrong or is there something else that can possibly explain all of this?  Like if he was not emotionally vested and just being a man who cant be alone or going back to her bc its easy will she just not show up in his readings? 

I know he's a total jerk for all of this but I am trying to wrap my head around how all of these readers could not see this?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Can someone help me understand this?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 03:10:13 PM »
Don’t trust the readers. What is your gut telling you about this?

There have been stories on here about guys marrying someone else when the readers never even picked up a third party.

Offline star1

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 03:14:58 PM »
SawTheLight has a point. I misread your post and saw he's back with an ex.. It depends what your gut feeling says on this, only you know how genuine this relationship is. It might be for revenge or so he keeps distracted from you, or it might be genuine.. Go with your gut feeling, as that's never wrong. Nobody can answer except you. I will say that when they said that there is nobody around him and you corrected them that he is with someone, most psychics automatic responses are "well, it's nothing serious". Most don't like to admit that they got something wrong, and most don't admit that a man's with someone else and he's genuinely happy and in love with her.

Which Melody are you on about?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 03:22:40 PM by star1 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 03:27:29 PM »
I am a little torn. My guy tells me he immediately went back to her to not be alone. But bc she’s an ex I’m a bit worried he wasn’t over her when we were dating her and that’s why they got back together. So I don’t know. 

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 03:45:57 PM »
SawTheLight has a point. I misread your post and saw he's back with an ex.. It depends what your gut feeling says on this, only you know how genuine this relationship is. It might be for revenge or so he keeps distracted from you, or it might be genuine.. Go with your gut feeling, as that's never wrong. Nobody can answer except you. I will say that when they said that there is nobody around him and you corrected them that he is with someone, most psychics automatic responses are "well, it's nothing serious". Most don't like to admit that they got something wrong, and most don't admit that a man's with someone else and he's genuinely happy and in love with her.

MelodyMarie

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 06:21:07 PM »

You nailed it!! I also want to add I had something similar years ago when my ex at the time cheated on me with another girl. My gut instinct was telling me he was seeing someone, he became distant and annoyed with everything I did. I asked a few psychics if they could look into my situation and most said he wasn't with anyone else. I ended up doing a bit of digging around on social media and I found pictures of him with this girl so my feeling was correct.

I decided to have another reading and sent the psychic a picture of them together so I could double check things because I was seriously indenial at the time. The psychic ( I forgot her name) pretty much told me he was in a sexual relationship with this women pictured and she was someone he knew from the past.

The woman in question was his ex from awhile back so there was a connection already established she wasn't some random girl so yes only one psychic could read the situation with accuracy, maybe the picture helped to strength what she saw.

I do know some psychics aren't able to pick up on a third party if they is no emotional connection so it could be that. Like the others have said, only you know the most information about your POI, has he mentioned this ex before? It might give you an idea if he is still pining for her. Is there anything on social media of them together like a picture, you could try sending one to a trusted psychic and see if you can get anything more to explore that way?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 06:54:50 PM »

You nailed it!! I also want to add I had something similar years ago when my ex at the time cheated on me with another girl. My gut instinct was telling me he was seeing someone, he became distant and annoyed with everything I did. I asked a few psychics if they could look into my situation and most said he wasn't with anyone else. I ended up doing a bit of digging around on social media and I found pictures of him with this girl so my feeling was correct.

I decided to have another reading and sent the psychic a picture of them together so I could double check things because I was seriously indenial at the time. The psychic ( I forgot her name) pretty much told me he was in a sexual relationship with this women pictured and she was someone he knew from the past.

The woman in question was his ex from awhile back so there was a connection already established she wasn't some random girl so yes only one psychic could read the situation with accuracy, maybe the picture helped to strength what she saw.

I do know some psychics aren't able to pick up on a third party if they is no emotional connection so it could be that. Like the others have said, only you know the most information about your POI, has he mentioned this ex before? It might give you an idea if he is still pining for her. Is there anything on social media of them together like a picture, you could try sending one to a trusted psychic and see if you can get anything more to explore that way?

I do have a picture....  who should I send to?  QoC doesn’t read that way and she’s who I tt the most.  She still swears even today after I tt her that it’s nothing and she never sugar coats anything. Says his feelings are nothing more than friendship and comfortable ness.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 07:11:46 PM »

Sorry to hear that, it's pretty shocking that most of them didn't pick that up. Most really aren't completely honest, unfortunately. The best info you can go with is your own gut feeling.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 09:10:46 PM »

I do have a picture....  who should I send to?  QoC doesn’t read that way and she’s who I tt the most.  She still swears even today after I tt her that it’s nothing and she never sugar coats anything. Says his feelings are nothing more than friendship and comfortable ness.

Do you have any other trusted psychics other than QoC who may accept a picture reading? I'm not familiar with QoC so cannot comment on her accuracy but if she doesn't sugar coat and you trust her enough then settle with what she said.

It could be that he's just around her for comfort, to deal with the breakup without any emotional ties to her. Men deal with breakups weirdly sometimes.

However, if you are really concerned with the nature of their involvement then you might want to keep you noise to the ground and do some snooping on social media (assuming both parties use it).

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 09:13:39 PM »

Sorry to hear that, it's pretty shocking that most of them didn't pick that up. Most really aren't completely honest, unfortunately. The best info you can go with is your own gut feeling.

It happened years ago but at the time it was an awful experience. My gut was telling me one thing but the psychics (except one) another. Sometimes you just have to follow your womanly intuition, it's never wrong!!