Author Topic: Third Party in readings  (Read 10444 times)

Offline Spaceship29

Third Party in readings
« on: August 30, 2018, 09:30:38 PM »
Do they all say the person is manipulative?

Controlling?

anybody ever get a reading where the reader picked up on a third party and said something different?

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Third Party in readings
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:42:10 PM »
I'm curious about this too. Every time a reader picked up a 3rd party the person was always manipulative, crazy, evil etc.
Have they ever said that they were nice, compassionate, etc?

But the funny part is, in my case this was always the case. The 3rd party was always actually a negative person.
My current POI even showed me texts from his baby mama that were batshit crazy.  :P

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 09:53:37 PM »
I'm curious about this too. Every time a reader picked up a 3rd party the person was always manipulative, crazy, evil etc.
Have they ever said that they were nice, compassionate, etc?

But the funny part is, in my case this was always the case. The 3rd party was always actually a negative person.
My current POI even showed me texts from his baby mama that were batshit crazy.  :P

right same, like I almost don't want to believe them but then it;s like are they just telling me this to be happy

its like one of the only things they have been right about anytime Ive read

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 09:57:34 PM »

Controlling?

anybody ever get a reading where the reader picked up on a third party and said something different?

Yep. Stock lines they use. Smh

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 10:07:25 PM »

Controlling?

Yep stock line they used for everyone. They also used stock line like it won't last long, it not love.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 11:53:45 PM »
Yes. Of course it is common and believable thing. It very well could be true they are being influenced or manipulated by another. 

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 11:56:38 PM »
I had multiple readings recently, and one or two said the ex is in a relationship. I didn't get any bad mouthing about the new girl, mostly the typical "he's backing off from her and she's wondering where he's gone to" crap. Although that's what my ex did with me with his back and forth behaviour. Yes I got the, "he's missing you and realising what he's lost and going to come and contact you" bs too

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 11:59:12 PM »
I had multiple readings recently, and one or two said the ex is in a relationship. I didn't get any bad mouthing about the new girl, mostly the typical "he's backing off from her and she's wondering where he's gone to" crap. Although that's what my ex did with me with his back and forth behaviour. Yes I got the, "he's missing you and realising what he's lost and going to come and contact you" bs too

see now that is different.

like you never get a read that says they have mutually decided they were not right for each other or the other person is backing off to focus on themselves

its this person is a bad person.

I even had one tell me they practiced black magic and was placing a spell on them. I quickly ended that.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 12:04:03 AM »

see now that is different.

like you never get a read that says they have mutually decided they were not right for each other or the other person is backing off to focus on themselves

its this person is a bad person.

I even had one tell me they practiced black magic and was placing a spell on them. I quickly ended that.

Most readers say there is no one around him, 3 have said yes but one contradicted themselves in my reading. The other two said it's been 3-4 weeks online and that he's already began backing from her. I think if it was a situation where he ran off with someone else from me or I actively knew he was with someone, they'd make her out to be bad. But where I'm in the dark about it, they make out it's nothing serious to be worried about kinda thing.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 12:18:16 AM »
The thing is if you lied to them they don't even known it. Tell them that your poi had someone and they will tell you yes there is someone around him that is very controlling so he can't come forward but it won't last long he will come forward very soon.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 12:40:25 AM »
I had psychics tell me third party that the girl is nice or he likes her and there is nothing wrong with the relationship. So it's not always negative, at least that's what I've experienced.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2018, 12:55:10 AM »
I had psychics tell me third party that the girl is nice or he likes her and there is nothing wrong with the relationship. So it's not always negative, at least that's what I've experienced.

Same here. Had one reader years back tell me that his current relationship was the one for him and they got married. Never had a reader say anything negative about a 3rd party

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2018, 01:07:07 AM »

Same here. Had one reader years back tell me that his current relationship was the one for him and they got married. Never had a reader say anything negative about a 3rd party

That's gotta be sore to hear  :'(

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 01:16:58 AM »

I also had one psychic tell me the third party is not a good person and she is sleeping around. So basically I heard everything from good to bad, but they were all psychics I didn't trust and didn't read with them again because they were vague and didn't make me believe that they connected to my situation. I also asked them if POI is dating, they never told me on their own. So I didn't buy into what they said too much, they didn't sound genuine.

My go-to psychics did not say any of those things. But that's a digression.

I guess my point is that psychics can tell you everything...from good stuff to bad stuff, and it varies from person to person.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2018, 01:20:46 AM »

I also had one psychic tell me the third party is not a good person and she is sleeping around. So basically I heard everything from good to bad, but they were all psychics I didn't trust and didn't read with them again because they were vague and didn't make me believe that they connected to my situation. I also asked them if POI is dating, they never told me on their own. So I didn't buy into what they said too much, they didn't sound genuine.

My go-to psychics did not say any of those things. But that's a digression.

I guess my point is that psychics can tell you everything...from good stuff to bad stuff, and it varies from person to person.

That's the huge, addictive issue with psychic readings. One readers says one thing, another says the opposite. A couple tell me he's seeing someone, most say no. Some tell you she's not good a partner for him, others say they're content.

anything