Author Topic: ANGELIC NIKKI on MAGICALPSYCHICS.com  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Deidra7

ANGELIC NIKKI on MAGICALPSYCHICS.com
« on: August 28, 2018, 09:27:20 AM »
I called Angelic Nikki about two months ago for a reading about two exes. One ex who told me not to contact him anymore and the other ex I have blocked on all social media so there is no communication. Anyways I thought she was pretty good and nailed their personalities and described them extremely well. She said the first ex told me not to contact him anymore because a girl was with him when he got the text from me. This is very plausible because I found out later of course that he had a girlfriend the whole time he was seeing me. Now in regards to the second ex who I have blocked on every possible channel, Nikki told me that he would contact me. This made me mad! For one, I hadn't talked to him since April or May and I ended up blocking him because he completely stopped answering my messages. He would open my snaps but not reply and when my cat died I asked him to call and he ignored me completely. After a few weeks of him ignoring me I decided to block him. So Nikki said he would contact. I thought for sure she was wrong and even considered getting a refund, but I do call a few other psychics like Layla, Shannon and Hayley on there a lot so I didn't want to look like a jerk. Anyways to my surprise about two weeks ago he contacted me and it was on a new snap chat I had made that he apparently wasnt blocked on. He somehow saw it and snapped me a picture of him, then he gave me his new phone number and proceeded to chat. I really couldn't believe it. We had been broken up since last November despite me cutting off all communication with him in April. I think I gave poor Nikki a lot of crap on that phone call too. I'm posting it now cuz I just remembered and also saw she is reader of the week and you can win a reading with her for calling and get 5 free minutes with your first reading. So I am def gonna try to call and win today. I will be posting more info about psychics I called that are accurate, but some of them are from so long ago that I forget their names. Like there was a French speaking lady on PPN who was shockingly good and told me I would get hurt badly - def didn't see that coming and there was this lady on Kasamba too named Seek Chelle she is still on there and was never wrong about anything I asked her..

Offline Qu33n

Re: ANGELIC NIKKI on MAGICALPSYCHICS.com
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 09:01:48 AM »
Thanks for sharing! I spoke with Angelic Nikki today. We shall see if shes correct.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 10:12:26 PM »
that's great i'm glad she was so accurate. but this site looks so unprofessional, like it's geared to 8 year old girls. makes me skeptical.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 10:18:54 PM »
that's great i'm glad she was so accurate. but this site looks so unprofessional, like it's geared to 8 year old girls. makes me skeptical.
OMG so true with the sparkly names (which they got tired of doing near the end) and to have your mouse change to a fairy. Ju-ve-nile but okay.

Offline Deidra7

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 10:08:39 PM »
u think? other sites ive called look so clinical and boring- i kinda liked the coloration but ya I see what u mean