Author Topic: 2nd time around  (Read 1847 times)

Offline sadbyitall

2nd time around
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:44:06 AM »
Long post warning and may trigger a few people.

I started by psychic journey around 5 years ago, closer to 6.  First of all I started with the cheap phone lines for $1 a minute etc,  soon became hooked on the more expensive ones and read about one particular situation.

For 3 years I had every reader telling me that this person was my twin flame, it would take a long time to get together.  He loved me but couldn’t show it, he was confused, bruised, egotistical etc etc.

I was in a very close friendship with this person and felt that our next move was to move forward into a relationship.  We saw each other a few times a week and spoke all the time on the phone, were in contact, he sought me out, he made romantic gestures yet no matter how many times he told me we would never be romantic I didn’t believe him.  Psychics had said he loved me, of course he was lying to me.   I probably made the biggest fool of myself, stopped enjoying my life, stopped going out because I couldn’t afford too and I spent half my money on psychics that fed the loneliness I had created in this situation.  My heart broke the day I DECIDED to move away from him.  I made that decision and the ramification were quite large because he continued to cause problems but I was the one that took control of the situation and told him never to be in touch with me.  I still read with psychics in the hope that my actions would move his inertia into some form of action but in my heart of hearts I knew that what he could give me would never feed my need as a person or be what I needed from romantic partner.  The jealousy of him eventually finding someone that he did have those feelings for was huge and I had to make myself work hard to never contact, to move away, not look at Facebook or any social media and just live my life as I needed too.  I became whole again, it took a while but I grew my power back and although many psychics got day to day information correct and many predictions happened, the big one never did and many years later I realise how I handed my power over to psychics who didn’t know me, know him and were guessing.  Those that told me he was never going to come forward I discounted because the majority of the readers had said he would, so how can 2% possibly be right when 98% said one thing. 

Move on to a number of years later and I have stupidly put myself in a similar situation and I am so very very angry with myself for doing this.

Over the last few months, through a relationship that made me insecure I started readings again.  How dumb am I after my last foray nearly gave me a nervous breakdown and bankrupted me at the same time.    I have spent so much money in recent months I can barely live my life as I was as I have no spare money, my rent is event late.  How ridiculous, having pulled my power back am I.

So please ladies and gents learn the first time, listen to the inbetween prediction statements that psychics make, the ones that are not predictions they often have the key to where you are going into the future and stop handing your power over to firstly psychics, and secondly anyone that makes you second guess who you are, what they feel and what they are going to offer you in a relationship.

This is really important.  Many of the men that we read about are not worth this money, this drama and the pain that they cause us in our hour of need, they should be supporting us, making us feel secure and making us feel loved.  We should not be ringing psychics to find out what is going to happen.

Offline sawthelight

Re: 2nd time around
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 04:41:43 PM »
Thanks for this post...it truly resonated with me.

I am kind of in a similar boat in some ways...I started reading about a new POI, after the predictions about a past POI were a big bust.  Why I trusted reading the second time around is beyond me.  I even went to a few readers that were accurate for me about the past guy, and all saw good things with the new one..well, it's not going so good and I've barely heard from him all month even though several predicted August being a huge month for us.  So I'm not feeling too optimistic about a future with this guy, esp. after this.  I'm not even sure I will answer him if he reaches out.

So safe to say, I'm pretty much done with readings.  I am starting to feel they almost put a jinx on relationships or bad energy.  And I agree, a worthwhile man won't leave you wondering.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 04:46:47 PM »
Absolutely agreed. Those "in between statements"...those that are not predictions are just as important as those that are. You dont always need a prediction to know whats going to happen in the future folks. Also, what they dont say is just as important as what they do say.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:58:56 PM »
No one predicted that my water heater will be replaced and my condo association will raise price lol

Absolutely agreed. Those "in between statements"...those that are not predictions are just as important as those that are. You dont always need a prediction to know whats going to happen in the future folks. Also, what they dont say is just as important as what they do say.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 10:12:03 AM »
Long post warning and may trigger a few people.

I started by psychic journey around 5 years ago, closer to 6.  First of all I started with the cheap phone lines for $1 a minute etc,  soon became hooked on the more expensive ones and read about one particular situation.

For 3 years I had every reader telling me that this person was my twin flame, it would take a long time to get together.  He loved me but couldn’t show it, he was confused, bruised, egotistical etc etc.

I was in a very close friendship with this person and felt that our next move was to move forward into a relationship.  We saw each other a few times a week and spoke all the time on the phone, were in contact, he sought me out, he made romantic gestures yet no matter how many times he told me we would never be romantic I didn’t believe him.  Psychics had said he loved me, of course he was lying to me.   I probably made the biggest fool of myself, stopped enjoying my life, stopped going out because I couldn’t afford too and I spent half my money on psychics that fed the loneliness I had created in this situation.  My heart broke the day I DECIDED to move away from him.  I made that decision and the ramification were quite large because he continued to cause problems but I was the one that took control of the situation and told him never to be in touch with me.  I still read with psychics in the hope that my actions would move his inertia into some form of action but in my heart of hearts I knew that what he could give me would never feed my need as a person or be what I needed from romantic partner.  The jealousy of him eventually finding someone that he did have those feelings for was huge and I had to make myself work hard to never contact, to move away, not look at Facebook or any social media and just live my life as I needed too.  I became whole again, it took a while but I grew my power back and although many psychics got day to day information correct and many predictions happened, the big one never did and many years later I realise how I handed my power over to psychics who didn’t know me, know him and were guessing.  Those that told me he was never going to come forward I discounted because the majority of the readers had said he would, so how can 2% possibly be right when 98% said one thing. 

Move on to a number of years later and I have stupidly put myself in a similar situation and I am so very very angry with myself for doing this.

Over the last few months, through a relationship that made me insecure I started readings again.  How dumb am I after my last foray nearly gave me a nervous breakdown and bankrupted me at the same time.    I have spent so much money in recent months I can barely live my life as I was as I have no spare money, my rent is event late.  How ridiculous, having pulled my power back am I.

So please ladies and gents learn the first time, listen to the inbetween prediction statements that psychics make, the ones that are not predictions they often have the key to where you are going into the future and stop handing your power over to firstly psychics, and secondly anyone that makes you second guess who you are, what they feel and what they are going to offer you in a relationship.

This is really important.  Many of the men that we read about are not worth this money, this drama and the pain that they cause us in our hour of need, they should be supporting us, making us feel secure and making us feel loved.  We should not be ringing psychics to find out what is going to happen.

Sorry to hear about your situation!! I think sometimes us women can make such poor choices with men that it makes us even more vulnerable. There were red flags around this situation that didn't even need a psychic's input. I'm not blaming you because when you like a guy it's soooo easy to focus on the good things and ignore the grey areas plus women are emotionally wired. It's the grey areas that we tend to ask the psychics about "he said he doesn't want commitment yet, will he commit" "does he truly like me" "what are his thought/feelings for me" "he said he only wants friendship and isn't ready for a relationship yet" - sound familiar?

Most psychics know we are vulnerable and easy to manipulate when you ask questions like the above so they will say there's potential, it will take time etc.. to keep us coming back. Only a few psychics with a conscious will tell you otherwise hoping you will do the right thing and move on but those are the ones we ignore.

There's are some psychic that will highlight positive things in a situation like that but will advise to keep your options open. They feel your hurt so will read and advise in your best interest (i have a go to psychic like that). 

Like I said in another post there are great psychics out there who can be used for guidance not dependence but we do need to take the onus for walking away from situations that are toxic or simply not worth our time and not hang onto every word a psychic says
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:15:46 AM by Lady_C »

anything