Author Topic: They were all wrong  (Read 50693 times)

loops77

Re: They were all wrong
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2013, 08:37:41 PM »
I just read through this entire thread waiting for an update from optx88.  Was any of it true?  Is he with her, did they split?

This thread is pretty old. I'm sure if her original post was wrong she would have updated it.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2013, 12:57:36 AM »
Or if it was right! So maybe since she hasn't updated it, they all slipped into some sort of time warpy blackhole, since it was neither wrong nor right?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2016, 11:13:55 PM »
i have been reading with psychics for like 5 years now .. this is the first time I found a place where the reviews are sort of real.. HONESTLY don't know if they are real.... for instance I spoke to numerous psychics about an ex ( then boyfriend and they all (megan, abigail, demi, said he was going to commit to me except for gina rose from CP ) she was a bitch and i hung up and got my money back he said I would meet someone in the summer and he would have blue eyes .. guess what she was correct the ex broke up and said he didnt want to commit and i did meet this boy with blue eyes and i called Gina rose again and she said I would marry him and guess WHAT ?? HE BROKE MY HEART !!!!! so there I dont know what you believe any more

anything