Author Topic: I’ve been dying to tell my CP experience  (Read 11409 times)

Offline Lovergrl

I’ve been dying to tell my CP experience
« on: August 25, 2018, 07:55:16 PM »
Hello All  :D So I’ve been here reading every post on here over several times just waiting on admin to approve my account which took about 6 weeks!! So I’ve tried a crazy amount of psychics but before I go into that I want to tell my story. So I was dealing with a guy for about a year uncommitted relationship. Things were getting very deep and we talked about finally settling come fall of 2018. Long story short he had really bad trust issues, commitment issues and although one minute he would be affectionate he would also draw back. Well he finally broke things off with me after my intuition just kept telling something was wrong. I️ kept pounding him for like 2 weeks telling him I️ feel something is wrong and he then finally let me know he just couldn’t do this and another girl had entered the picture. So I must add that my intuition was very strong. But what I just found out is that this actually maybe my spirit guides talking to me and not my intuition because the voice and gut feeling is very strong in a sense. Okay so since this situation happen I️ called a number of CP psychics.

Sunny
I️ was using sunny for a while , I’m talking months !! She was very good regarding a situation I️ had a while back and got timing correct. So this time I used her for this situation. I️ called her 3 different times regarding this situation. First time she said no other female was around and that he said this to revert back from his initial offer of commitment and that she saw us coming back together very soon ! She then said she felt he would contact me within 24 hours ! At the very moment sunny said this that strong voice I️ talked about earlier chimes in and said “48 hours”. & I️ kid you not he contacted me 48 hours later. Second reading sunny said ohhh there’s still no woman around but I️ feel he said this to get back at u for something u purposely did ! She hit the nail on that one!!  Third reading I️ called for timeframe of reconnection andshe flat out said he isn’t ever going to contact you ever just move on !! Lol I’m like wtf!

Saba
This lady is straightforward to the point it may intimidate you !! She had also said the same exact thing sunny said. She said there is no female around but I️ feel he said this to get back at you for something you did. She said I’d hear from him in a few weeks(August) but she said I️ must not contact him at all! Second reading with her was the same except she gave me a date of August 21st for contact! This did not happen however I️ did contact him before this date which might’ve altered everything.

Twiggy
New reader! Twiggy had also said I’d hear from him in August. She was real simple. I️ did not bother to ask about another female because in my head I️ figured there was no other female. Second reading with twiggy she used those damn tarot cards. And now this time she’s telling me , me and him will reconnect in end of September/October. Now I’m confused ! Because I️ didn’t do anything at this point that would’ve altered the timeframe. However because of this reading it made me contact him which might’ve altered saba timeframe.

Simone
Fuckingggg awkward!!! She kept saying oh my god the feelings between you guys are so strong I️ just don’t understand why he isn’t talking to u , most of the phone call was quiet !! No lie, then I’m like hello ?? Do u know when contact will be ? She’s like ohh yea let me see ! Smh then gives me the numbers 9/10. She said it could stand for a time, date, month, number of days. She said she doesn’t know

Olive
She used tools and to be honest she was one of those reading that just bullshit reads to burn time

Janika
I️ did the chat thing with her. She doesn’t give timeframes but said she felt this was a transitional end rather than an actual one

Aphrodite
Hmmm! She hit the nail with some present things. She starts her readings off I️n prayer. Then once I️ said his name she immediately said okay so I️ see you guys broke apart due to this female. My eyes got big. So now I’m like yeah that’s what he says but I️ don’t think that’s true. She’s like no hun it’s true. Lol so she continues to say his current feelings for me and commitment issues. All that I know and can confirm. She went on to say the girl is someone he met mutually. HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT TOO. So she said September would be a time of reconnection and that this girl will eventually be out of the picture. She said 4-6 weeks which falls towards mid-end sept.

Tara
Tara said by end of summer sept 20th we’d be back in each other’s company. I asked if anytime sooner in August she said possibly the week of August 13th she sees communication . She said however things are so messed up that august would not be a favorable time to solve anything.I️ want to add that oddly I️ heard that strong voice tell me to call him towards the end of the week Tara stated. This was after the call with twiggy! Me and him did briefly talked but as Tara said it didn’t do anything. Tara stated from October onward we’d be in a very happy space and committed

Tajah
Lol nice lady. I️ said he’s name and she goes damn he’s cute! I️ wanted to say yeah girl I️ know but I️ just laughed lol so she said she sensed good vibes with him and that right now he’s so confused what he wants but she said as well that September would be that time that he’d realize what he wants and that we’d reconnect. She said however the girl won’t be out the picture till end of sept and that me and him won’t be committed until end of October. She also stated the issue now is that this girl is very interested in him and he’s not as in to her but he has this sensitivity issue where he cares for a persons feelings so it prohibits him from being straight up. Let me state that, that’s him 100% ! Tajah gave me an exact date in sept where he’d possibly reconnect and come to his senses.

So I must add during the times I was calling sunny, Saba & twiggy I️ was having dreams that there was another female around. I’m talking vivid dreams. And the strong voice kept telling me there was another female although these psychics told me no. Moving forward after Aphrodite told me otherwise , I️ accepted it and the dreams stopped. I️ now have dreams of us reconnecting. Mostly of him telling me why he did what he did. So although I go to psychics my spirit guide also guides me. I️ do plan on trying some more psychics lol
Vision
Spiry
Honey
Drusilla
Rosanne
Joey

I’ll update you all when I️ do
Oh yeah I️ read with Camille too !! Bullshit reader !!

Offline njlady

Re: I’ve been dying to tell my CP experience
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 11:56:48 PM »
Calling all the psychics in the world is only going to help if your goal is to spend a lot of money with nothing to show for it.

This guy has issues and unless he deals with them through therapy or whatever, you are going to get the short end of the stick no matter what.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 02:30:12 AM »
This I have figured out for myself but not ready to throw in the towel quite yet. Although I’ve called them all about him my phone calls aren’t solely about him . Overall I’m here to inform those new and old to give my story on the psychics I’ve read with. No I don’t depend on psychics but the readings do help me clarify my dreams when I get them.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 11:18:31 PM »
Any updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 12:25:52 AM »
Pretty much most of what Blu told me happen. If you want to know details, pm me

Any updates?

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 03:36:10 AM »
Tara’s prediction came true . There is one last prediction I’m waiting on . So far Tara is the only one out of everyone I read with that got it right . Sunny also got past things correct but she flips predictions sometimes

Offline dascallie

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 06:54:45 PM »
Hello All  :D So I’ve been here reading every post on here over several times just waiting on admin to approve my account which took about 6 weeks!! So I’ve tried a crazy amount of psychics but before I go into that I want to tell my story. So I was dealing with a guy for about a year uncommitted relationship. Things were getting very deep and we talked about finally settling come fall of 2018. Long story short he had really bad trust issues, commitment issues and although one minute he would be affectionate he would also draw back. Well he finally broke things off with me after my intuition just kept telling something was wrong. I️ kept pounding him for like 2 weeks telling him I️ feel something is wrong and he then finally let me know he just couldn’t do this and another girl had entered the picture. So I must add that my intuition was very strong. But what I just found out is that this actually maybe my spirit guides talking to me and not my intuition because the voice and gut feeling is very strong in a sense. Okay so since this situation happen I️ called a number of CP psychics.

I have
Sunny
I️ was using sunny for a while , I’m talking months !! She was very good regarding a situation I️ had a while back and got timing correct. So this time I used her for this situation. I️ called her 3 different times regarding this situation. First time she said no other female was around and that he said this to revert back from his initial offer of commitment and that she saw us coming back together very soon ! She then said she felt he would contact me within 24 hours ! At the very moment sunny said this that strong voice I️ talked about earlier chimes in and said “48 hours”. & I️ kid you not he contacted me 48 hours later. Second reading sunny said ohhh there’s still no woman around but I️ feel he said this to get back at u for something u purposely did ! She hit the nail on that one!!  Third reading I️ called for timeframe of reconnection andshe flat out said he isn’t ever going to contact you ever just move on !! Lol I’m like wtf!

Saba
This lady is straightforward to the point it may intimidate you !! She had also said the same exact thing sunny said. She said there is no female around but I️ feel he said this to get back at you for something you did. She said I’d hear from him in a few weeks(August) but she said I️ must not contact him at all! Second reading with her was the same except she gave me a date of August 21st for contact! This did not happen however I️ did contact him before this date which might’ve altered everything.

Twiggy
New reader! Twiggy had also said I’d hear from him in August. She was real simple. I️ did not bother to ask about another female because in my head I️ figured there was no other female. Second reading with twiggy she used those damn tarot cards. And now this time she’s telling me , me and him will reconnect in end of September/October. Now I’m confused ! Because I️ didn’t do anything at this point that would’ve altered the timeframe. However because of this reading it made me contact him which might’ve altered saba timeframe.

Simone
Fuckingggg awkward!!! She kept saying oh my god the feelings between you guys are so strong I️ just don’t understand why he isn’t talking to u , most of the phone call was quiet !! No lie, then I’m like hello ?? Do u know when contact will be ? She’s like ohh yea let me see ! Smh then gives me the numbers 9/10. She said it could stand for a time, date, month, number of days. She said she doesn’t know

Olive
She used tools and to be honest she was one of those reading that just bullshit reads to burn time

Janika
I️ did the chat thing with her. She doesn’t give timeframes but said she felt this was a transitional end rather than an actual one

Aphrodite
Hmmm! She hit the nail with some present things. She starts her readings off I️n prayer. Then once I️ said his name she immediately said okay so I️ see you guys broke apart due to this female. My eyes got big. So now I’m like yeah that’s what he says but I️ don’t think that’s true. She’s like no hun it’s true. Lol so she continues to say his current feelings for me and commitment issues. All that I know and can confirm. She went on to say the girl is someone he met mutually. HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT TOO. So she said September would be a time of reconnection and that this girl will eventually be out of the picture. She said 4-6 weeks which falls towards mid-end sept.

Tara
Tara said by end of summer sept 20th we’d be back in each other’s company. I asked if anytime sooner in August she said possibly the week of August 13th she sees communication . She said however things are so messed up that august would not be a favorable time to solve anything.I️ want to add that oddly I️ heard that strong voice tell me to call him towards the end of the week Tara stated. This was after the call with twiggy! Me and him did briefly talked but as Tara said it didn’t do anything. Tara stated from October onward we’d be in a very happy space and committed

Tajah
Lol nice lady. I️ said he’s name and she goes damn he’s cute! I️ wanted to say yeah girl I️ know but I️ just laughed lol so she said she sensed good vibes with him and that right now he’s so confused what he wants but she said as well that September would be that time that he’d realize what he wants and that we’d reconnect. She said however the girl won’t be out the picture till end of sept and that me and him won’t be committed until end of October. She also stated the issue now is that this girl is very interested in him and he’s not as in to her but he has this sensitivity issue where he cares for a persons feelings so it prohibits him from being straight up. Let me state that, that’s him 100% ! Tajah gave me an exact date in sept where he’d possibly reconnect and come to his senses.

So I must add during the times I was calling sunny, Saba & twiggy I️ was having dreams that there was another female around. I’m talking vivid dreams. And the strong voice kept telling me there was another female although these psychics told me no. Moving forward after Aphrodite told me otherwise , I️ accepted it and the dreams stopped. I️ now have dreams of us reconnecting. Mostly of him telling me why he did what he did. So although I go to psychics my spirit guide also guides me. I️ do plan on trying some more psychics lol
Vision
Spiry
Honey
Drusilla
Rosanne
Joey

I’ll update you all when I️ do
Oh yeah I️ read with Camille too !! Bullshit reader !!

On the so-called psychic Saba--seriously ridiculous. She told me my ex was paying different women in his apartment complex to come perform sexual favors on him! That is just NOT this guy, plus he has NO problem attracting women without having to BUY their services! Unfortunately they chase him! This was SO insane, so off the wall. She got real 'tough chick' talking like, hey, plenty of women need the money--they think he's a guy with money--and so they flirt and try to get with him, so he'll like pay their rent, car payment or buy them presents. If this ex of mine has gone that low class i seriously want nothing to do with him. But is came off like sleazy made-up blather to fill time. I swear some of these readers must be smoking something.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »
Once again, and this is coming after years of readings on different sites, i highly advise staying away from California Psychics.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 07:55:26 PM »
Once again, and this is coming after years of readings on different sites, i highly advise staying away from California Psychics.

LOL I so agree with you. But I wouldnt stop at just CP. All sites really and readers in general. They just often end up being useless, even
if you like what they offer. I closed my CP account months ago. If you have money to burn, getting readings can be entertaining..maybe they will give you a peek around the corner. Out of years of reading, maybe 4 or 5 readers offered predictions that came to pass in the way they presented it.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 08:07:59 PM »
Yeahhh unfortunately I can honestly say sabas predictions really never played out & I read with tahjah and she also was not correct . The only one was Tara !! Sunny too but u never know if you’re going to get good sunny or shitty sunny. However I’ll keep you Guys updated.

Offline Anon

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »
Would love to know how things worked out Lovergrl!