Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61815 times)

Offline wondergirl84

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2019, 10:57:09 PM »
Tried him first two readings were slow then the predictions started to happen super quick

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2019, 11:30:31 PM »
I had a reading with Will -- I gotta say I love this guy -- I mean his personality and energy is soooo fabulous!!!! 

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2019, 04:30:26 AM »
Hi everyone. I just booked my very first reading with Will for Wednesday. Do I wait for his call or is there  number I should be calling? Thank you in advance.

Offline elrosia

« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2019, 01:31:38 AM »
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an email reading from him?

Offline njlady

« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2019, 12:44:41 PM »
Hi everyone. I just booked my very first reading with Will for Wednesday. Do I wait for his call or is there  number I should be calling? Thank you in advance.

How did it go?

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2019, 09:37:08 PM »
He was nice and I really think he's definitely correct with past and present. At one point he said , with frustration, ‘why you two even break up?!!!!‘ He said K and I are not done. There will be contact and growth for us come May, but for now treat it as we are done and let it go. His time frame is similar to Mattie‘s 4-5. Will definitely was spot on about how connected K and I were/are and said that K doesn't have that with anyone else, before or after me. I am staying positive, not only just because all of the credible and trusted readers see us reconciling, but also because I feel it in my heart and my gut. Like Mattie said, it‘s not a question of ‘if‘ K and I will be back together as a couple, it‘s a question of ‘when‘.  I will keep everyone updated.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
Around 4 years ago Will told me I’d have an allergic reaction to a facial and I’d have big spots across my forehead.  Had a facial yesterday.  Today I’ve red welts across my forehead.  That’s pretty specific.

Woooooah! But 4 years?!? Oh my gosh I hope my predictions from him don’t take four years!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2019, 12:43:11 PM »
Around 4 years ago Will told me I’d have an allergic reaction to a facial and I’d have big spots across my forehead.  Had a facial yesterday.  Today I’ve red welts across my forehead.  That’s pretty specific.

Woooooah! But 4 years?!? Oh my gosh I hope my predictions from him don’t take four years!

Yeah, he may be correct, but that's not terribly useful. LOL! I've had psychics get crazy, remote viewing things spot on, but none of them were ever useful or anything that I had asked about.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2019, 02:57:08 PM »

Yeah, he may be correct, but that's not terribly useful. LOL! I've had psychics get crazy, remote viewing things spot on, but none of them were ever useful or anything that I had asked about.

Well his (e-mail) reading to me was so positive that tbh if even the smallest bit came to pass I’d be pretty happy as well as pretty shocked! There just wasn’t anything in there that was random or unrelated in any way. But I just hope if he ends up being right his timing isn’t years off!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
Flora- how long did it take to get your email reading? How does his response time after an order is placed work? Are the lengthy as well?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2019, 03:16:35 PM »
Flora- how long did it take to get your email reading? How does his response time after an order is placed work? Are the lengthy as well?

It did take longer than I thought - this was just before I guess he had a price change. I think it was like 1 1/2 wks. But he was very responsive with following up on status. Mine was lengthy I felt - thought it was very thorough. Only gave my POIs name and he definitely tuned in to the fact that we were not in currently regular / ongoing communication. His reading was all about the future over the next few months / year though - but the things he predicted - some of them were like oh yep okay yes I could see that happening and makes clear sense considering what has happened. Some other things to me were really surprising but he even touched on that saying that I’m going to be shocked. So I felt overall satisfied with the reading. Whether or not his predictions pan out I won’t really know for a good while. But will update when I feel sure one way or another on it. Was very pleased with what I got from him. Also he did mention I could send him a pic of myself if I wanted to - totally optional but that it might help him tune into my energy better. So I did. Some people may be okay with that and others not and I get that. For me I was okay with it.

Again it will really be quite a while though before I can say if his predictions happen. Even if he were to know who I was somehow through my picture or info or whatever well his predictions will still either be right or wrong regardless. So didn’t bother me to send a picture.

Hope that helps!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2019, 04:25:30 AM »
I've never read with Will and want to get an email reading. Thing is, it's asking me to book an hour time slot. Does anyone know if that's how it works with his new site? Like I just book for the next available slot and that's when he'll do the reading and send it to me? I wish he had more options than just the one question email reading!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2019, 07:37:21 PM »
Thanks for your response @suzieQ. I booked and I asked my question via the message form on his site where you leave your name and email address, but I never could find a link to pay for it. So I dunno if he's going to email me with a link to pay or what. I don't know if I'm missing something or if there's really just no payment option, but I suppose if I don't hear from him in a couple of business days I'll send an email. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say because I have some decisions to make and I'm so torn!!!

Offline elrosia

« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2019, 08:46:52 PM »
I booked an email reading and the time slot meant nothing. It actually took nearly 3 weeks to get it. It wasn’t worth the wait imo. Kind of vague and incoherent. Bits of it mirrored what Yona told me but she explained it in much more detail and in a way that made sense. If I hadn’t already gotten the reading with her I wouldn’t know what Will was talking about. I wouldn’t get another reading from him

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2019, 05:06:07 AM »
Does anyone know how to pay for a reading? Do you do it from somewhere on the website? Usually when you order a reading online there's a paypal link, the buy now option. I'm so confused lol.