Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61299 times)

Offline star1

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2018, 05:20:22 AM »
I wouldn't count on timing.

so true.

If the timing wants to be way off, what's the point of reading (and spending too much money)?

I agree. Nothing came to pass with Will, and I can't see what he predicted happening "out of timings".

Offline lneilo

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2018, 01:23:37 AM »
Just want to give credit where it is due. I've had 3 readings with him in total. 10/17 12/17 1/18. The first reading he picked up a lot I could verify. None of those predictions have happened yet. The second reading that things he predicted did happen in February and have played out over the summer.  1 thing is yet to happen. The 3rd reading which was in January is things are starting to play out. I was shocked when I replayed the readings. At the time I was like no way.
Defiantly #1 on my. list with Yona being #2. Seriously everyone on keen and those other websites purely waste of dosh.

What predictions did he make that came to pass? Were they generic? I am looking to find another reader but it seems like so many even that are being reviewed on here are generic or rely on cards which I don't like. I have heard mixed reviews on Yona as well. Was she spot on too?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2019, 01:02:27 AM »
Hey all! How does one get a reading with will?

ladya

« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2019, 06:17:41 AM »
does anyone know his rates? his site only has an email link so info really on the different type of readings he does.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2019, 11:19:25 AM »
does anyone know his rates? his site only has an email link so info really on the different type of readings he does.

I emailed him a few weeks ago to find out his rates. Here’s what he sent back.

E mail readings
(please confirm before making payment)
1 question e mail readings £25
2 question reading £40

Telephone readings

£55 for 30 minutes and if you wish to go over are £1.50 per min extra

60minute reading £100

Telephone readings can be undertaken via phone/viber/watsapp

Wats app live text chat reading
15 mins £30
30 mins £55

Let me know if you read with him and how it goes! I’m taking a break from readings, but when I decide to have one next I think  He’s the one I’m going to go with :)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2019, 12:59:01 PM »
I've been reading with him for 4 or so years and he is the only one that has been almost 100% accurate for me. He sorta just blurts out predictions. Make sure you have a call recorder or note pad.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2019, 01:03:25 PM »
How long from the time of your reading until predictions unfold has it taken? Months or years?  Most people i have spoken too who have read with will say his predictions happen years down the line.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2019, 06:32:09 PM »
I read with him once about a year ago, sadly nothing he said ever happened. He did seem to get the interpersonal dynamics involved between several people right, though.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2019, 06:19:04 AM »
he seems pretty popular on the board today =P

Offline murlissa

« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2019, 08:48:38 PM »
Thanks for the info!

josh34

« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2019, 11:05:37 PM »
I’ve been saying for years that this guy is the only one people should use for the truth.   His predictions can range from spot on 2 days time and I have stuff still coming in 4 years in.

I'm considering reading with him, but I also hear a lot of people saying his predictions don't come to pass so idk.

josh34

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2019, 12:16:49 AM »
You have to give them time.  However,  if you want some entertainment with a huge psychic element read with him.    He’s the most detailed you’ll ever find.  Blows all other psychics out the water.  You’ll be blown away I promise.  Saying that if you’re looking for guarantees do nothing.  It’s safer.  Keen readers waste of money but instant gratification.  Will is in a league of his own.

Color me "re-intrigued" haha! Thank you!

Offline eilson

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »
Would some of you consider him better than Yona?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2019, 05:43:23 PM »
Would some of you consider him better than Yona?

Nothing he said ever happened for me, but I don't remember him giving any timing so if he's one of those readers where things don't happen for years out then I can't really say he's wrong. But even separate from that, I wouldn't really compare him to Yona at all. She's a tarot reader, he's a psychic. Their reading styles are completely, completely different.

Offline sarah1

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2019, 06:09:49 PM »
Hi everyone, any recommendation for career/job reading?

anything