Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 3911 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2018, 04:00:30 PM »
I'm thinking that may be what happened lol - still very accurate though! I read with him in late September (a few weeks ago).

1. Will - I should be nice when I see my POI in person at a "major event" in my area in October (he saw October) since I will run into him again. This will let him know the doorway is still opened (since I broke things off in June). It's sort of like a game with POI and who can piss each other off more. My hometown is where everyone knows everyone. There's a lot of chemistry but "frustration". Also a psychoanalysis of myself compared to someone else.
****I saw my POI at a Memorial Day festival and walked up to him back in May after not seeing him in person since March. We were communicating over Snapchat and text since New Years and he added me back on social media and would flirt with me but not make any real effort to see me. Always would say "we are hanging out soon I promise!!". Conversation at the festival went well and we even kissed and he treated me like a girlfriend my area is small and everyone knows everyone. He actually kissed me in front of his friends.

2. Will - There is something with my POI's dad and he sees us being intimate within the months to come and then going back and forth with communication. Someone who I work with that my POI knows from "youth" will also play into things but not in a bad way. There will not be a label for our relationship at this time. He advised me to stay single without labeling anything until March. I will want my POI to be possessive of me but at the same time I will be mad when he becomes possessive. Something also with pancakes (lol).
*** POI knew of my dad since they played softball together. when we first started seeing each other and we never met one another's parents. I think that is what Will meant. I have a coworker who is POI's neighbor and also went to high school with him (CRAZY). POI and I actually have not had sex, but have hooked up (this happened all the way in August of 2017). I am not sure if this part of the reading is what Will sees in the future because these details do not fit what has happened and he has not been possessive of me. Pancakes also does not connect with anything.

Offline star1

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
I'm thinking that may be what happened lol - still very accurate though! I read with him in late September (a few weeks ago).

1. Will - I should be nice when I see my POI in person at a "major event" in my area in October (he saw October) since I will run into him again. This will let him know the doorway is still opened (since I broke things off in June). It's sort of like a game with POI and who can piss each other off more. My hometown is where everyone knows everyone. There's a lot of chemistry but "frustration". Also a psychoanalysis of myself compared to someone else.
****I saw my POI at a Memorial Day festival and walked up to him back in May after not seeing him in person since March. We were communicating over Snapchat and text since New Years and he added me back on social media and would flirt with me but not make any real effort to see me. Always would say "we are hanging out soon I promise!!". Conversation at the festival went well and we even kissed and he treated me like a girlfriend my area is small and everyone knows everyone. He actually kissed me in front of his friends.

2. Will - There is something with my POI's dad and he sees us being intimate within the months to come and then going back and forth with communication. Someone who I work with that my POI knows from "youth" will also play into things but not in a bad way. There will not be a label for our relationship at this time. He advised me to stay single without labeling anything until March. I will want my POI to be possessive of me but at the same time I will be mad when he becomes possessive. Something also with pancakes (lol).
*** POI knew of my dad since they played softball together. when we first started seeing each other and we never met one another's parents. I think that is what Will meant. I have a coworker who is POI's neighbor and also went to high school with him (CRAZY). POI and I actually have not had sex, but have hooked up (this happened all the way in August of 2017). I am not sure if this part of the reading is what Will sees in the future because these details do not fit what has happened and he has not been possessive of me. Pancakes also does not connect with anything.

He must be like a Leanne kinda reader where he can read the future backwards, lol. I hope your POI comes forwards.

Offline user5942

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2018, 05:58:08 PM »
Yes lol that is what I think too! Either that or it will be a whole new person

Offline charlie

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2018, 02:31:12 AM »
Is Will better at general readings or specific questions? Also, do you think it’s easier/better to chat than speak over the phone?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2018, 02:45:30 AM »
I tell him please look at men and money and he just laughs. :-) Its general enough but provides the direction to go in and he covered those areas for me well. I didnt have specific questions.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »
Had a reading with him today. It was generally kind of vague and very confusing. It was done through texting and his grammar and sentence structures were off. I asked a couple questions which he ignored. He mostly just gave advice on self love.
I feel like he also read my future backwards
Not sure what to think.

Offline star1

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
Had a reading with him today. It was generally kind of vague and very confusing. It was done through texting and his grammar and sentence structures were off. I asked a couple questions which he ignored. He mostly just gave advice on self love.
I feel like he also read my future backwards
Not sure what to think.

My phone reading with him was vague also. I'd just put it down to not a great connection, as others have had good readings from him.

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2018, 11:50:26 PM »
i read from people that he fraud but i do not think he is.

is he good for predictions?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2018, 12:20:18 AM »

Girl stop askn everyone here for a recommendation...u gonna land yaself in bad debt that way seeking answers from anyone who vouches for a psychic here. Relax and get ya mind right. This is not healthy at all. And if no one else will tell u, i will. I been there before and the anxiety u are giving yourself will be a lesson you dont want to learn later on. Ofcourse how u spend your money is none of my business but anyone here whos been through something and REGRETS a bad binge can relate to what Im saying. Its hard but take a step back.

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2018, 12:25:28 AM »

Girl stop askn everyone here for a recommendation...u gonna land yaself in bad debt that way seeking answers from anyone who vouches for a psychic here. Relax and get ya mind right. This is not healthy at all. And if no one else will tell u, i will. I been there before and the anxiety u are giving yourself will be a lesson you dont want to learn later on. Ofcourse how u spend your money is none of my business but anyone here whos been through something and REGRETS a bad binge can relate to what Im saying. Its hard but take a step back.

I appreciate concern thank you. I only do readings when I am in positive mindset(: I am careful.

Offline omggirlitsher

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2018, 06:23:54 AM »
when they say POI is coming back it usually happens when you stop asking about it..... theyll pop up when you lease expect them to.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »
I have read with him 2x. And not one thing he said to me happened. These readings were months apart. He gave timing and stories, etc. But not one thing.

Offline star1

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2018, 01:31:33 PM »
I have read with him 2x. And not one thing he said to me happened. These readings were months apart. He gave timing and stories, etc. But not one thing.

Yep same, I just didn't connect with him well like others did. To answer to someone above, he isn't a fraud though and someone on the SPS forum said he was making them feel uncomfortable by flirting and being inappropriate - he called them "hun", "sweetie", "gorgey" - HE'S GAY!! He called me those names, and I wasn't bothered at all or felt uncomfortable.

Offline PokeyPokes

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2018, 04:59:47 PM »
hmmmmmm

yah i read some really rude things from the mod at sps about him but he seem legit. i just hope if i give him shot he will connect with me. do you think he has real gift?

people at sps are kind of rude. hope is not a good mod and is kind of jerk as is joey. i try to shy away from forum there.

do you think i should try to read with will and see what happen? do we have a "percent" for him yet? i know he does not connect with every body good but i like percent with this thing(:

Offline star1

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »
hmmmmmm

yah i read some really rude things from the mod at sps about him but he seem legit. i just hope if i give him shot he will connect with me. do you think he has real gift?

people at sps are kind of rude. hope is not a good mod and is kind of jerk as is joey. i try to shy away from forum there.

do you think i should try to read with will and see what happen? do we have a "percent" for him yet? i know he does not connect with every body good but i like percent with this thing(:

I agree some of the stuff written about him on SPS forum are OTT and unfair. Some people on here worship him (and God forbid if you speak a negative word against him), but I found him overrated and not great at all. He said my ex wasn't depressed when he can get very depressed and is very very low in self esteem, but as usual with readers - others seem to like him. It's upto you. Good luck.

anything