Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61302 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2020, 12:06:03 PM »
They are not god and don't see everything. I also read with him beginning of March where he said "my son was going to get a new job and the money would be good." I thought well that's wrong as he only started a new job 4 months ago. Sure enough he was given notice last week as the company he was contracted to does a lot of work for the hospitality industry. He has interviews lined up for next week.

I do believe nothing is set in stone and people and energy change.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2020, 03:32:28 PM »
I love this guy....  He is MY FAVORITE by far!   I read with him and Yona once or twice a year!   I did a general and he picked up EVERYTHING!   

So he either pulled the energy from me OR he really sees things or knows things.  What I love the most about him is he will say something and then say but i have no idea what that means???  And then sometimes toward the end it comes together........

Offline Star_01

« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2020, 08:28:05 PM »
I read with Will almost 2 years ago and nothing he ever said came to pass, and lots of it never made sense. The person himself told me previously that he had no feelings for me and to move on and blocked me, and me being a fool fell for the readers saying he was angry and didn't mean it blah blah.
Will was one of these and I'm sorry but the money he charges for readings is absolutely disgusting and unmoral in my view, as are other psychics who read for that amount. There are one or 2 passionate members who get a bit protective and defensive of Will and I was accused once of being told what I didn't want to hear by Will because my review wasn't positive and I can promise my reading with him was very positive.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2020, 11:41:24 PM »
I read with Will almost 2 years ago and nothing he ever said came to pass, and lots of it never made sense. The person himself told me previously that he had no feelings for me and to move on and blocked me, and me being a fool fell for the readers saying he was angry and didn't mean it blah blah.
Will was one of these and I'm sorry but the money he charges for readings is absolutely disgusting and unmoral in my view, as are other psychics who read for that amount. There are one or 2 passionate members who get a bit protective and defensive of Will and I was accused once of being told what I didn't want to hear by Will because my review wasn't positive and I can promise my reading with him was very positive.

He has been either a big hit for some or a big miss for others. I've always found him too pricey to risk it. A lot of people on other forums have mentioned that his predictions don't manifest so I never felt like I missed out on anything.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2020, 09:35:13 AM »
I spoke to him years ago on Awebsite he worked on. Tried him and paid alias if money coz I’m not a member and he was not as good as I remember.   Rude in a hurry and told me things nothing makes sense

anything