Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61812 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2019, 01:27:04 PM »
Predictions from his first reading still really have yet to happen, though he did specific details.

He told me in a second reading that “I have unfinished business with someone” and that this person had “blonde hair” that he saw. I think he got the two guys in the reading missed up a bit.

He said that I will have a choice and that “blondie will have a psycho girlfriend that is older than him. When I first talk with him, he will communicate with me through Snapchat or something of the sort but not texting. The girlfriend will still be around and the only way she will fully be gone is if she decides to leave herself. There will be a guy from the shadows who is already attracted to you who will make a move and you will have to choose. You’ll get yourself in a mess”

Well, I though he was referring to my POI but turns out that “blondie” is a guy I have recently been set up with by some friends. Bad situation, his brother wanted him out of his current relationship since his fiancé is a crazy person. Blondie started to Snapchat me and then we made a plan to hang out. I was under the impression he broke up with his fiancé and was single. Found out he wasn’t by asking him point blank and I cut him off completely afterwards. All the while this was happening, my POI who I haven’t heard from since June contacted me out of the blue and he has dark hair.

So, he did give me an overall good idea of what to expect and his on details like crazy, but it wasn’t with the people I thought it would be. With his new prices, I don’t think I can afford him

ladya

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2019, 09:27:48 PM »
I find it odd that he changed the prices so drastically, seemingly overnight. seems like he trying to give off the image of being a famous celeb astrologer or something along those lines esp with his gossip predictions video on his channel.

ladya

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »
If that was the case, he can just write on his not accepting new clients at this time and kept prices the same. Same result.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2019, 08:44:35 PM »
I read with Will Friday. If you have read with Will before you are a member. If you’ve never read with him but, get his weekly e-mails, you are on his member list. The readings are much cheaper than for non-members.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2019, 09:30:15 PM »
A ripoff in my book.

I don’t know why this made me laugh lol

Offline nancy

« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2019, 11:07:58 PM »
I agree with no1daystar. I can’t justify how much he charge for 30 mins, no psychic worth that much.

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2019, 11:30:38 PM »
His eye prices are ridiculous!!

Has anyone had a one question email reading from him?
How do you ask your question? Should I even bother with the email reading? Hasn’t he been accurate for you?
Let me know of your experience x

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2019, 03:46:05 AM »
Will is the best psychic I’ve ever met and the only one I still talk to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2019, 10:06:05 AM »
agree....

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2019, 05:29:26 AM »
What does 1hr mean in Will's email reading? Also 7 days is counted after schedule date?

Offline boostrose

« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2019, 05:30:15 AM »
Thanks I might give him a try. Any one try him out recent and predictions passed?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2019, 12:37:39 PM »
The predictions take years to manifest and i found out that the energy picked up might not necessarily be the person you originally call about. But they do come in, just might not be with you thought.

ladya

« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2019, 10:00:07 PM »
The predictions take years to manifest and i found out that the energy picked up might not necessarily be the person you originally call about. But they do come in, just might not be with you thought.

Out of curiosity would you count that as accurate? This is something i wondered about if people would count this as a prediction because for me I wouldnt and I would have a hard time trusting the advisor again because that to me shows they can't pick up people's energy accurately. just my 2 cents. It would make second guess anything else they picked up previously.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2019, 10:37:23 PM »
Agree. It's been said countless times before but if you go in looking for a general read then you cant really go wrong.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2019, 09:08:07 AM »
I've have found that with more than one psychic I called about a certain person and the information I was given did in fact happen. But it happened with another person. So it's not just Will, they all confuse energies. This has happened to me on many occasions.

anything