Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61294 times)

Offline Illumin8

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2019, 11:24:08 PM »
Sometimes he takes a bit longer to get back to you, one time he took over a week to reply but dont stress he will reply.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2019, 12:01:23 PM »
Maybe text him or contact via whatsapp. I usually get a fairly quick reply those ways.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2019, 04:08:49 PM »
Received an email reading from Will and was very pleased with all he picked up and the amount of detail in the reading. Will have to wait a bit on his predictions but they did blow me away a bit. Others I have thought oh well hmm yes okay maybe that will happen. His predictions seemed - well very positive in my case that I thought really?!? Like, really, really, really?!? But hey that would be great if they happened!! If he didn’t have so much info that to me seemed very specific and accurate about present then I would almost classify as a fairy tale reader but because his present read was so right and because the situation he predicted was not all roses to get to the outcome ... who knows. Maybe he’ll be right!

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »
Has his prices changed?
Can anyone give me the link to his website?

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2019, 03:59:55 PM »
Has his prices changed?

https://www.psychicwill.com/

Wow he is expensive 😳

Offline marciamia

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2019, 04:20:35 PM »
Has his prices changed?

https://www.psychicwill.com/

Wow he is expensive 😳

umm WOW!!!

And to think these were his prices on January 25, 2019:

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2019, 09:46:33 PM »
Man. No thanks.

Offline nancy

« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2019, 10:18:01 PM »
This guy is all about MONEY. 

Offline hope36

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2019, 11:19:18 PM »
Wow. He was on my to-try list. Crossing off now!

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2019, 11:34:51 PM »
Was going to try him but no way now!!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2019, 12:10:57 AM »
When you think about it, people pay $150 for 10 minutes on platforms like California psychics.

He would be about $200 for me in America for a half hour (which I still think is an insane amount)

But this might be his main source of income and when I last read with him he was scattered so who knows maybe he needed to also hire a promoter for his YouTube and website along with someone to run the scheduling and emails and Facebook. It also says anymore he is a public speaker so I doubt it’s just him that money from the readings goes to.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »
That's a good point but think of how much that is take-home. Usually when you read with people through their own sites, they're a lot cheaper than platform readers because the platforms charge an arm and a leg. If that 10 minute reading with a $15 psychic costs you $150, they're probably taking home $60 for it. Presumably he's keeping the whole $150. That's a lot of money for a reading through someone's personal site. On our end, it's not all that different. But it seems kind of money-grubbing somehow on their part.

I wonder if his "members" are cheaper, though.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:57:21 PM by journalmuse »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2019, 09:24:48 PM »
His cost, is the main reason I've never read with him. He is mentioned on other forums and he is the rave, but I thought he was too pricey for a first time read and if he doesn't connect, I'm out $150 dollars. No way.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2019, 09:43:36 PM »
I read with him once before he raised his prices like this, but nothing he said ever happened, or at least hasn't yet, if that makes you feel any better.

Offline Candy

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2019, 04:17:49 AM »
I read with Will months ago, before his rates went up, and even then I didn’t think it was a good deal. We talked about a relationship issue and very specific work issue, and today I found out for certain that he was wrong on the yes/no work situation. He said it would work out, the answer would be yes, I would get a specific favorable outcome. And it’s the opposite. (No, this is not something that could come another time or that there would be another opportunity like it)

On relationship, he said some inconsistent things. I asked what he saw about my PoI and me, and he said my POI is attached to his home, unable to make a transition because of his attachment to the physical home, where there are lots of memories. There’s no movement on his part. Later in the reading, he said my POI is thinking of moving. Isn’t that inconsistent?

When I asked for clarifications and elaborations on some of the predictions he made, he said he didn’t know. At least he was honest that he didn’t know. Overall, he seemed impatient to get off the phone during our 30 min reading. He was pretty much done around 20 min, and the rest of the time of me asking questions. I wasn’t impressed, and at the end, I was left more confused than before the reading. I’m not one to get many readings, but Will wasn’t someone I would recommend for in-depth, accurate reading.