Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61309 times)

Offline charlie

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2018, 02:31:12 AM »
Is Will better at general readings or specific questions? Also, do you think it’s easier/better to chat than speak over the phone?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2018, 02:45:30 AM »
I tell him please look at men and money and he just laughs. :-) Its general enough but provides the direction to go in and he covered those areas for me well. I didnt have specific questions.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2018, 06:54:29 PM »
Had a reading with him today. It was generally kind of vague and very confusing. It was done through texting and his grammar and sentence structures were off. I asked a couple questions which he ignored. He mostly just gave advice on self love.
I feel like he also read my future backwards
Not sure what to think.

Offline star1

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
Had a reading with him today. It was generally kind of vague and very confusing. It was done through texting and his grammar and sentence structures were off. I asked a couple questions which he ignored. He mostly just gave advice on self love.
I feel like he also read my future backwards
Not sure what to think.

My phone reading with him was vague also. I'd just put it down to not a great connection, as others have had good readings from him.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2018, 12:20:18 AM »
i read from people that he fraud but i do not think he is.

is he good for predictions?

Girl stop askn everyone here for a recommendation...u gonna land yaself in bad debt that way seeking answers from anyone who vouches for a psychic here. Relax and get ya mind right. This is not healthy at all. And if no one else will tell u, i will. I been there before and the anxiety u are giving yourself will be a lesson you dont want to learn later on. Ofcourse how u spend your money is none of my business but anyone here whos been through something and REGRETS a bad binge can relate to what Im saying. Its hard but take a step back.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »
I have read with him 2x. And not one thing he said to me happened. These readings were months apart. He gave timing and stories, etc. But not one thing.

Offline star1

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2018, 01:31:33 PM »
I have read with him 2x. And not one thing he said to me happened. These readings were months apart. He gave timing and stories, etc. But not one thing.

Yep same, I just didn't connect with him well like others did. To answer to someone above, he isn't a fraud though and someone on the SPS forum said he was making them feel uncomfortable by flirting and being inappropriate - he called them "hun", "sweetie", "gorgey" - HE'S GAY!! He called me those names, and I wasn't bothered at all or felt uncomfortable.

Offline star1

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »
hmmmmmm

yah i read some really rude things from the mod at sps about him but he seem legit. i just hope if i give him shot he will connect with me. do you think he has real gift?

people at sps are kind of rude. hope is not a good mod and is kind of jerk as is joey. i try to shy away from forum there.

do you think i should try to read with will and see what happen? do we have a "percent" for him yet? i know he does not connect with every body good but i like percent with this thing(:

I agree some of the stuff written about him on SPS forum are OTT and unfair. Some people on here worship him (and God forbid if you speak a negative word against him), but I found him overrated and not great at all. He said my ex wasn't depressed when he can get very depressed and is very very low in self esteem, but as usual with readers - others seem to like him. It's upto you. Good luck.

Offline star1

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
thank you star. i appreciate that.(:

I want a nother read but i do not know with who yet(:

You're welcome, and I hope you get to develop your gift (it sounds pretty cool  :D)

Offline star1

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2018, 05:20:11 PM »
thank you star. i appreciate that.(:

I want a nother read but i do not know with who yet(:

You're welcome, and I hope you get to develop your gift (it sounds pretty cool  :D)

i am a little scared right now with circumstances but you are so kind thank you so much <3 (:

You're welcome. Maybe one day you'll be on a platform yourself, lol.

Offline star1

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2018, 08:45:59 PM »
Will
Had a bad rap on the other forum because he can appear over friendly.

I’ve had the luxury of reading with him from 2012 although not for a few years now as a few are aware of as we fell out.

However 100’s of his predictions have happened.  I do not know any other psychic who gives so much detail and depth.  No matter that we no lo her speak if never take away that he is the best of the best and his visions and predictions happen over time. Not what some people want to hear as his timing is either spectacular or not so great.

There is nobody and I mean nobody as good as will out there but I 100% see why some people would feel disappointed when things don’t happen when they should. But hold on, wait and see they will over time.

I have to say you do get quite defensive over a few readers. One being Will, the other being Emma Jane, then David. Maybe they were just wrong and their timings weren't out? It gets really irritating when users defend readers making excuses that times will be out. They're not your best friend. Just let someoene say "Nope. What Will or Emma, or whoever said was wrong". It's okay - they aren't for everyone as you said. But you've said loooaddss of times that Will's timing "could be out", we get it. You also wrote all over the forum how Will did something mean to you, now he's a lovely guy??

I'm sorry if what I say comes across as mean, I really am. But it's a pattern I've noticed with you is each time a bad word's said against your select readers, you bring up the "timings are out" phrase.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 08:49:18 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2018, 09:17:12 PM »
I guess I’m just lucky with these readers.

My take is it that I realised early on that some readers are empathy and keen and other platforms are not great.

I prefer to recommend readers that have been good for me and I’ve had results.

Sorry if it comes across as defensive but it’s more that I hate to see people be upset and waste time on platforms that give no results.

I’m also aware that readers don’t work for anyone.

As for the will thing as I’ve said irrespective of what’s gone on between him and I, I cannot take away from the fact he’s an amazing reader and would always still recommend him. That has to mean something.  You’ve brought it up a fair bit but I have no memory of that post. If you could find it and post it here would be great.

Thanks

I've only spoken to you once on this forum publically (this first time), and I have noticed that you said you don't speak to Will because of personal things that he did to you when reading reviews on here of Will, but now you say he's sweet and lovely. I'm just politely suggesting that we get that you like these readers, but perhaps they are crap for others or they didn't connect, or the prediction just did not happen? Nobody is saying they are unethical or bad for all of us, or even bad people. You may not agree with who I like to read with, and that's okay. Thanks for understanding.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2018, 11:51:54 PM »
@PokeyPokes I have read with Will also and he has picked up on my situation and gotten predictions that have happened. Not everything has happened yet. Whether they are not happening or late who knows. But from the 100's of readings I've had he is only one of a handful that predictions have happened. He is well worth the money and time.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2018, 03:04:57 PM »
I talked to Will about a month ago. One of his predictions came true. He said I will meet a guy who wears plimsolles and I will like him but I will put boundaries. Yes, I met a guy ( he is my personal trainer) , and I like him , but I have to put boundaries as he is 18 years younger than me .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2018, 05:16:12 AM »
I wouldn't count on timing.

so true.

If the timing wants to be way off, what's the point of reading (and spending too much money)?

anything