Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61314 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2018, 02:36:07 AM »
His and everyone else's timing sucks. His predictions have been known to happen. But not always with the person you think its about. I did get a general with him. Very good. Some of my stuff has happened and others sill waiting. Defiantly one of the better readers.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2018, 03:00:54 AM »
His and everyone else's timing sucks. His predictions have been known to happen. But not always with the person you think its about. I did get a general with him. Very good. Some of my stuff has happened and others sill waiting. Defiantly one of the better readers.

Thank you!

I did get a general reading. The first thing he picked up on was my POI and him hoarding money, like a ton of money, which is what he’s doing now working out of state.
He made quite a bit of predictions.
One of his predictions was that someone around POI and I are going to say something about us not having kids yet since we’ve been together so long (8 yrs) and everything else that was said like the bickering we do but laugh about, makes me think I know who’s he’s talking about. Like super specifics about POI.
My POI is away for government work, comes homes for the holidays, and Will said that he sees us around the holiday season together, bickering and laughing about it, etc. he mentioned him and I being in a place with warm blow heaters and here POI opens up about some specific things. I really feel like he connected to me but I’m just not sure if those predictions will pan out. But, seriously, spot on.
Another thing he said is that usually people have choices but he just sees POI and I as “together”. He says it’s like in both of our heads it’s like we’re still committed to one another but we’re just not at this point of time... but we will be. Has anyone else heard this line? Lol
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:24:27 AM by Deedee123 »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2018, 09:18:41 AM »
Anyone else read with him and have any updates?

I just read with him and he picked up on a lot of the things that would normally occur with my POI, but his predictions are for November - Christmas.

I echo what Bostongirl says. Predictions pass but not always on time. He is a legit reader.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2018, 05:38:55 PM »

I just read with him and he picked up on a lot of the things that would normally occur with my POI, but his predictions are for November - Christmas.

I echo what Bostongirl says. Predictions pass but not always on time. He is a legit reader.

Hey, thanks for that! Gives me hope. He was awesome to talk to, felt like I knew him! He’s down to earth and super funny, but definitely realistic with predictions and his little lectures keep me guided in a way.

Offline star1

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2018, 05:47:54 PM »

Hey, thanks for that! Gives me hope. He was awesome to talk to, felt like I knew him! He’s down to earth and super funny, but definitely realistic with predictions and his little lectures keep me guided in a way.

I hope you have better luck than I did with him! Looking forward to your update.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 09:55:49 PM »
I just read with him a week or so ago and liked him, but he basically said my business situation would be quiet until next year (which seems to be true), but he told me something about how my boss would react to something later that day in a meeting and my boss was a lot nicer than he said ... so we will see.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2018, 12:29:26 AM »
Wanted to point out a similarity between Will’s reading and Yona’s.

Yona said POI will talk about a health issue.

Will said POI will be talking to me about having dizzy spells.

Hasn’t happened yet, just wanted to point out the similarities between the two readings.

Offline charlie

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2018, 01:03:25 AM »
Does this guy gives general readings?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 01:28:17 AM »
Yes, In fact I would ask for general...

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 01:42:56 AM »
I got a general reading. He asked if I wanted to focus on anything specific or general. He immediately picked up on POI and his obsession with money, hoarding money, etc. I did give him a bit of info though maybe 15 minutes into the reading just to give him sort of a background on everything but he really didn’t need it. He went with it from the start and picked up on things (sexual) that nobody would know... odd but he pinpointed our personalities together and the bickering we do that we find hilarious and how it attracts him to me (weirddd but every time we’d argue he’d wanna be intimate 😂) so how the hell would anyone know that?! Literally nobody knows that. So I was impressed definitely. Predictions pending though....
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:15:17 AM by Deedee123 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2018, 03:02:14 PM »
Has he ever mistaken past for future in a reading?

Offline star1

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2018, 03:05:16 PM »
Has he ever mistaken past for future in a reading?

I think he could have possibly done with me - but I'm not 100%

Offline user5942

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2018, 04:00:30 PM »
I'm thinking that may be what happened lol - still very accurate though! I read with him in late September (a few weeks ago).

1. Will - I should be nice when I see my POI in person at a "major event" in my area in October (he saw October) since I will run into him again. This will let him know the doorway is still opened (since I broke things off in June). It's sort of like a game with POI and who can piss each other off more. My hometown is where everyone knows everyone. There's a lot of chemistry but "frustration". Also a psychoanalysis of myself compared to someone else.
****I saw my POI at a Memorial Day festival and walked up to him back in May after not seeing him in person since March. We were communicating over Snapchat and text since New Years and he added me back on social media and would flirt with me but not make any real effort to see me. Always would say "we are hanging out soon I promise!!". Conversation at the festival went well and we even kissed and he treated me like a girlfriend my area is small and everyone knows everyone. He actually kissed me in front of his friends.

2. Will - There is something with my POI's dad and he sees us being intimate within the months to come and then going back and forth with communication. Someone who I work with that my POI knows from "youth" will also play into things but not in a bad way. There will not be a label for our relationship at this time. He advised me to stay single without labeling anything until March. I will want my POI to be possessive of me but at the same time I will be mad when he becomes possessive. Something also with pancakes (lol).
*** POI knew of my dad since they played softball together. when we first started seeing each other and we never met one another's parents. I think that is what Will meant. I have a coworker who is POI's neighbor and also went to high school with him (CRAZY). POI and I actually have not had sex, but have hooked up (this happened all the way in August of 2017). I am not sure if this part of the reading is what Will sees in the future because these details do not fit what has happened and he has not been possessive of me. Pancakes also does not connect with anything.

Offline star1

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
I'm thinking that may be what happened lol - still very accurate though! I read with him in late September (a few weeks ago).

1. Will - I should be nice when I see my POI in person at a "major event" in my area in October (he saw October) since I will run into him again. This will let him know the doorway is still opened (since I broke things off in June). It's sort of like a game with POI and who can piss each other off more. My hometown is where everyone knows everyone. There's a lot of chemistry but "frustration". Also a psychoanalysis of myself compared to someone else.
****I saw my POI at a Memorial Day festival and walked up to him back in May after not seeing him in person since March. We were communicating over Snapchat and text since New Years and he added me back on social media and would flirt with me but not make any real effort to see me. Always would say "we are hanging out soon I promise!!". Conversation at the festival went well and we even kissed and he treated me like a girlfriend my area is small and everyone knows everyone. He actually kissed me in front of his friends.

2. Will - There is something with my POI's dad and he sees us being intimate within the months to come and then going back and forth with communication. Someone who I work with that my POI knows from "youth" will also play into things but not in a bad way. There will not be a label for our relationship at this time. He advised me to stay single without labeling anything until March. I will want my POI to be possessive of me but at the same time I will be mad when he becomes possessive. Something also with pancakes (lol).
*** POI knew of my dad since they played softball together. when we first started seeing each other and we never met one another's parents. I think that is what Will meant. I have a coworker who is POI's neighbor and also went to high school with him (CRAZY). POI and I actually have not had sex, but have hooked up (this happened all the way in August of 2017). I am not sure if this part of the reading is what Will sees in the future because these details do not fit what has happened and he has not been possessive of me. Pancakes also does not connect with anything.

He must be like a Leanne kinda reader where he can read the future backwards, lol. I hope your POI comes forwards.

Offline user5942

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2018, 05:58:08 PM »
Yes lol that is what I think too! Either that or it will be a whole new person