Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61305 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2019, 09:42:38 PM »
This is so disappointing...I love Will lol

So upset to hear his customer service has not been professional!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2019, 10:08:42 PM »
He probably reads the board. He was caught making up his own reviews on another forum.

A lot of these readers have no scruples... which is sad become some are truly gifted.

Offline wondergirl84

« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2019, 04:25:45 AM »

Both my best friends got pregnant , my company is taking off  , and im divorced .

I will forever say will is the best most accurate ever.

He charges a lot.  But I’d rather have a decent reading with will than anyone on keen

If you don't mind, can you please share with us some of his major predictions that came to pass for you? I have not read with him yet and need to know more about him.

Offline wondergirl84

« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2019, 04:33:50 AM »
Been booking with Will for years this never happened , and when you order you get two emails following . You can also add the call to your calendar . Why not just say you messed up and reset the call. You get more bee's with honey.

He did not respond to the PayPal dispute either so I escalated it. He now has 10 days to respond. Fingers crossed he either reschedules my reading or refunds me. Honestly at this point I just want a refund. It is seeming very unethical for that kind of money.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2019, 11:17:19 AM »
Is Matilda and psychic Will not good friends! Well that’s the common consensus 

This guy had a few hits for me over one reading a year ago.  But my POI never came forward like he said he would.   I wonder if the POI and me prediction he made ended up being his new girlfriend    Buuuuut saying it I like him and he made me laugh and i think he is worth ar reading

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2019, 02:23:43 PM »
Been booking with Will for years this never happened , and when you order you get two emails following . You can also add the call to your calendar . Why not just say you messed up and reset the call. You get more bee's with honey.

You're way behind on this thread. She already posted on July 18, 2019 that she got her refund. It also appeared in her explanation though that Will messed up.

Offline wondergirl84

« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2019, 03:14:23 AM »
thanks for the update  lol . thumbs up !

Offline Sag78

« Reply #202 on: November 22, 2019, 09:29:10 AM »
Any updates on Will? Very curious

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #203 on: November 22, 2019, 10:31:42 AM »
Best reader, end of. The secret is to get a general. Things happen. It might not make sense at the time but it does happen.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #204 on: November 22, 2019, 10:42:29 AM »
Thank you Bostongirl. Oh, I asked him a specific question about a guy:-((. So the predictions might not happen?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #205 on: December 05, 2019, 11:25:49 PM »
I read with him 2 years ago when he was way cheaper.   He got a lot right.  But his predictions didn’t happen how he said.

He told me my poi would suffer depression and saw him lying on a couch with a blanket on him being miserable and depressed.  Turned out to be me as I was majorly depressed the year after the reading and couldn’t seem to do anything.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2019, 12:40:43 AM »
Where can i find him? Is he on keen? If not please send the link I’m not trying to go over 15pages to look lol

Offline seeker123

« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2019, 01:21:51 AM »
Where can i find him? Is he on keen? If not please send the link I’m not trying to go over 15pages to look lol

https://www.psychicwill.com/

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2020, 12:57:50 PM »
Any new Will readings?  updates?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2020, 02:01:36 AM »
Any new Will readings?  updates?

I have many big predictions pending still with Will. But many of the small things have come true.

In my most recent reading early March, he said my POI will be working from home a lot. He repeated at least twice in the reading. At that time COVID-19 was not a big threat, and I know my POI comes to work everyday. But 10 days later, everyone at my work were mandated to work from home.

I was curious though, why he didn't mention that I will be working from home too..

anything