Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61797 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2019, 03:34:22 PM »
That's more than just disappointing. She has paid him. Shouldn't he offer to refund or to reschedule her?
I doubt she is the only one that this has happened to and then he just ignores her? What is that about??

Offline lp1111

« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2019, 03:38:53 PM »
That's more than just disappointing. She has paid him. Shouldn't he offer to refund or to reschedule her?
I doubt she is the only one that this has happened to and then he just ignores her? What is that about??

You’re right, I’m not taking up for him. I truly feel for her as it is way too much money to not get a service out of. He should absolutely refund her with no questions asked.

Offline Janey08

« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2019, 04:18:43 PM »
I hope she gets her refund.....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2019, 11:48:40 PM »
He did not respond to the PayPal dispute either so I escalated it. He now has 10 days to respond. Fingers crossed he either reschedules my reading or refunds me. Honestly at this point I just want a refund. It is seeming very unethical for that kind of money.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2019, 11:51:39 PM »
So so sorry you’ve had this experience. I hope PayPal can sort it out for you. 🙏🏼

Offline maggs30

« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2019, 08:23:06 PM »
Just an update that so far he has not responded to me or to PayPal. So frustrating to be in limbo. He has until the 22nd of July to respond to PayPal.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2019, 08:28:22 PM »
How frustrating .

I sincerely hope you get your money back and I wouldn’t be reading with him now

Offline maggs30

« Reply #187 on: July 15, 2019, 08:36:49 PM »
It makes me sad since others have had him connect really well. Maybe I would try again in 6 months but it depends on how this situation goes. Ugh.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2019, 08:39:18 PM »
Yeah. 😕 I’m so sorry you’ve had this experience.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2019, 06:28:38 AM »
Is this guy any good?   I have read a lot about him on other forums and it is hit and miss, anyone got any reviews on him that things have come true with him?

Thinking about trying him next week when I get paid.

There are many reviews in this thread. Just go over it and hopefully you can find the answer of your questions.

Offline Candy

« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2019, 03:07:40 PM »
Is this guy any good?   I have read a lot about him on other forums and it is hit and miss, anyone got any reviews on him that things have come true with him?

Thinking about trying him next week when I get paid.

Will did not work for me at all. I purchased a 30 min reading with him, and he was about done about 12 minutes into it. He appeared distracted and annoyed after about 10 minutes, and I kept having to ask questions to keep the conversation going. It was a fairly complex situation, not a straightforward yes/no situation. He did pick up a few small things, like my POI travels a lot. After about 10 min though, his reading became internally inconsistent, first saying somebody would come forward then no, he wouldn’t come forward because he was too attached to the past. That was like a total contradiction.

I also asked about a yes/no situation, like if I’m going to get into any of the three programs to which I applied. He said to “chillax,” it would work out, and I will get into two and have a choice. He gave timelines. He was completely wrong. Completely.

As I said, he seemed distracted on that particular day, so that may have impacted the reading. But it was a disappointing experience and I would not read with him again.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2019, 02:15:05 PM »
Well he did decide to finally refund me. No message no apology just refunded and let PayPal notify me lol k dude thanks

Offline lp1111

« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2019, 02:28:50 PM »
Well he did decide to finally refund me. No message no apology just refunded and let PayPal notify me lol k dude thanks

🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m glad you got your money back at least.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2019, 02:34:15 PM »

Ahhhh glad you got your money back! What a nightmare !

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2019, 06:58:44 PM »
He probably reads the board. He was caught making up his own reviews on another forum.