Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61722 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2019, 09:29:31 PM »
Well I bit the bullet and scheduled a reading for July 10th since its the soonest I can fit in my schedule. Hopefully he's worth it.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2019, 04:32:32 AM »
I decided to go ahead and book a reading with Will the other day, and I just adored him! Like I could have spoken with him forever. He actually went almost double over my time because we just kept chatting lol. Loved loved loved him! But anyway- he gave me so many specific scenarios where I would run into my POI and situations where we would speak, and described people around us that would be involved. It seemed all too specific to not be true. For instance, my best friend is his best friend’s sister in law and she and I work together. He said I see him asking a guy about you to try to see what you’ve been up to and if he can work his way back in. Him asking about you will get back to you through your friend you work with. Now, I gave him nothing. He came up with this all on his own, and it’s just so specific I feel like to my situation that it couldn’t just be a generic guess.

I’m curious all of you that love Will. Did his love life predictions mostly happen for you guys? If he in my reading was certain we would have a chance to rekindle a relationship and to talk about what happened between us, do you guys believe it would most likely happen? I asked him for a general read, I would have been fine with talking about someone new, but he spent the entire 50 ish minutes talking about this guy and picked him up entirely on his own.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2019, 05:06:46 AM »
Darn! Well that’s a bummer 😞 I would be devastated. I’m sorry that happened to you.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2019, 08:13:21 AM »
Oh God I am sorry, but this happened to me, doesnt mean it will happen to you.  I waited ages for stuff to happen thinking is timing was out and none of it did that he predicted with my POI but some small predictions happened re my car and something else.

I have to agree with you on Will... I understand and respect that for others he worked great for them but personally I felt very unimpressed and nothing of his ever came to pass, my reading was very positive. I know people have said that his predictions can happen years out, but the reading was so vague and lots he didn't pick up on that it could apply to anybody. Again, that's my personal experience and I'm sure for others who rate him lots on here he was good...

Offline lp1111

« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »
@tired that’s ok, just your honest feedback, and I appreciate it! Hopefully this doesn’t happen, but you never know. It was just so specific to me and him it’s so hard not to get my hopes up. Maybe I needed your review to keep my head in check! He wasn’t overly positive though, just moreso I’ll get a chance to rekindle things if I open up to him when he comes back around.

@star I think that’s where my reading differs in that he was soooo not vague. Like none of his predictions to me were vague, honestly. For example, my one question I had for him was will I have more kids. He didn’t just say yeah, he said yes you’ll have a boy he will have light hair (which he said idk where that light hair is coming from you’re darker, without me telling him) and you will decorate his room like this. I’m very into decorating my home, it’s a hobby that just brings me so much joy, so I have planned rooms if I were to have a baby lol and he described exactly a room I have a picture of. It was very specific descriptions of people, places, my town, etc. and like I said above it wasn’t a big, happy ending. He said our outcome really comes down to personal choice and how I handle his attempts to talk and rekindle things. That’s not to say things will definitely happen, though. I guess I’m just curious if people who had a similar connection with him saw things happen. I feel like it’s harder when predictions like this don’t happen because you can’t chalk it down to bad connections.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2019, 11:47:18 AM »
@tired that’s ok, just your honest feedback, and I appreciate it! Hopefully this doesn’t happen, but you never know. It was just so specific to me and him it’s so hard not to get my hopes up. Maybe I needed your review to keep my head in check! He wasn’t overly positive though, just moreso I’ll get a chance to rekindle things if I open up to him when he comes back around.

@star I think that’s where my reading differs in that he was soooo not vague. Like none of his predictions to me were vague, honestly. For example, my one question I had for him was will I have more kids. He didn’t just say yeah, he said yes you’ll have a boy he will have light hair (which he said idk where that light hair is coming from you’re darker, without me telling him) and you will decorate his room like this. I’m very into decorating my home, it’s a hobby that just brings me so much joy, so I have planned rooms if I were to have a baby lol and he described exactly a room I have a picture of. It was very specific descriptions of people, places, my town, etc. and like I said above it wasn’t a big, happy ending. He said our outcome really comes down to personal choice and how I handle his attempts to talk and rekindle things. That’s not to say things will definitely happen, though. I guess I’m just curious if people who had a similar connection with him saw things happen. I feel like it’s harder when predictions like this don’t happen because you can’t chalk it down to bad connections.

Lpoche I'm glad that he worked for you, I'm sure he is gifted just when I tried him I didn't get any good validations off of him that wowed me and his outcomes never happened. But he worked and connected better for you obviously which is great when you have a reader who seems to connect so well for you but if you do go on to have more children then I wish you all the best!  And I know what you mean about decorating I do find it therapeutic  :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2019, 11:57:15 AM »

Lpoche I'm glad that he worked for you, I'm sure he is gifted just when I tried him I didn't get any good validations off of him that wowed me and his outcomes never happened. But he worked and connected better for you obviously which is great when you have a reader who seems to connect so well for you but if you do go on to have more children then I wish you all the best!  And I know what you mean about decorating I do find it therapeutic  :)

Thanks! I would love just one more while my daughter is still little enough to have a sibling, so we will see! I’m sorry you didn’t have a good experience. I may be saying the same thing come January if predictions don’t unfold, so I can definitely appreciate your feedback. We’ve all heard of those that can validate but not necessarily predict.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »

Thanks! I would love just one more while my daughter is still little enough to have a sibling, so we will see! I’m sorry you didn’t have a good experience. I may be saying the same thing come January if predictions don’t unfold, so I can definitely appreciate your feedback. We’ve all heard of those that can validate but not necessarily predict.

Thank you, please update us on how you get along.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2019, 03:36:11 PM »
If you call and ask about someone... Then you getting a reading about them. Best to ask for a general reading. Things that come up will be about you.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2019, 03:37:50 PM »
If you call and ask about someone... Then you getting a reading about them. Best to ask for a general reading. Things that come up will be about you.

I did ask for general. If you read what I put in my first post, I never brought this guy up at all. In fact the only question I asked was about future kids, not even love life. That’s why I found it funny.

”I asked him for a general read, I would have been fine with talking about someone new, but he spent the entire 50 ish minutes talking about this guy and picked him up entirely on his own.”
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:41:37 PM by Lpoche »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2019, 12:37:56 AM »
I am currently battling to get a refund from him. His website says click here to convert to your local time zone. So I did and scheduled my reading. He called for my reading in his time zone which was while I was asleep so I missed the call. He refuses to answer emails now and won't even respond to me asking to reschedule since his site messed up. So now I sit waiting for a refund through Paypal for a service he did not deliver. We will see how that goes and if he is ethical or not. I can not help that his site did not convert or that it only converted on my end not his? Something happened because I would not spend that kind of money to not answer my phone.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2019, 12:39:53 AM »
I am currently battling to get a refund from him. His website says click here to convert to your local time zone. So I did and scheduled my reading. He called for my reading in his time zone which was while I was asleep so I missed the call. He refuses to answer emails now and won't even respond to me asking to reschedule since his site messed up. So now I sit waiting for a refund through Paypal for a service he did not deliver. We will see how that goes and if he is ethical or not. I can not help that his site did not convert or that it only converted on my end not his? Something happened because I would not spend that kind of money to not answer my phone.

Oh no !!! That sucks. I hope you get your money back

Offline lp1111

« Reply #177 on: July 12, 2019, 12:42:29 AM »
How long as it been since you emailed him? Hopefully he just hasn't responded yet, rather than he is purposely ignoring you!  :-\

Offline maggs30

« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2019, 12:54:02 AM »
How long as it been since you emailed him? Hopefully he just hasn't responded yet, rather than he is purposely ignoring you!  :-\

He emailed me yesterday saying sorry you missed your time you should have gotten a confirmation email. You must have booked it wrong. I emailed right back saying I got no confirmation email just one through paypal when I paid. I did click to convert to my time zone it must have not worked. Can we reschedule. And it went radio silent. The entire rest of yesterday and all day today. He also did not respond to several messages on Skype after when he says my reading was supposed to happen.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2019, 12:56:55 AM »

He emailed me yesterday saying sorry you missed your time you should have gotten a confirmation email. You must have booked it wrong. I emailed right back saying I got no confirmation email just one through paypal when I paid. I did click to convert to my time zone it must have not worked. Can we reschedule. And it went radio silent. The entire rest of yesterday and all day today. He also did not respond to several messages on Skype after when he says my reading was supposed to happen.

Oh no 😕 that’s so disappointing!!