Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61307 times)

Offline star1

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 01:00:05 AM »
Will is cute and he's a sweet guy. He reminds me of that best friend that gives the advice but with psychic intuition. However, he told me that my ex loved me and would be back and he unfortunately hasn't. We haven't had contact for a long while and I can't see it being physically possible. People say he's an honest reader, but because he told me that this ex loved and was coming back and we could make a relationship work, I just don't trust him for my own personal self and won't be using him again, sadly. There was also something major he didn't pick up in my reading which I was disappointed about. He did mention though if there's anything to go by that my ex was spending alot of time petting and being around the family dog which I'm pretty sure he is doing that, as he would when we were together and spent time with his family.

Offline user5942

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 02:08:07 AM »
he did not say anything like that to me..he literally said we may hook up and then be off and on and to not commit to this person until March...which has been the history of our connection. I don’t expect timing since when really does anyone nail timing? But he gave me a good reading and honed in on the pshyical attraction...which is why we come back together. I personally don’t care about timing because no one is God, but we’ll see what happens

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 02:44:24 AM »
he did not say anything like that to me..he literally said we may hook up and then be off and on and to not commit to this person until March...which has been the history of our connection. I don’t expect timing since when really does anyone nail timing? But he gave me a good reading and honed in on the pshyical attraction...which is why we come back together. I personally don’t care about timing because no one is God, but we’ll see what happens

I'm glad you had a connection with him - good luck!

Offline star1

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 10:58:17 AM »
Guys I'm not trying to be rude but please if he doesn't work for me then please let me say that he got it all wrong for me personally. He said things to this specific guy, it couldn't have been anyone else and he got it wrong. He told me personally what I wanted to hear, that the ex loved and cared and would be back and he hasn't. I appreciate and am happy for you all that Will worked out for you but I just know who works for me personally.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 12:39:59 PM »
If someone posted they had success with Will or any other reader it’s not an attack on someone that didn’t. As you stated everyone is wrong and this man is not coming back. I suggest you then move on and stop calling.

Offline star1

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 02:11:23 PM »
If someone posted they had success with Will or any other reader it’s not an attack on someone that didn’t. As you stated everyone is wrong and this man is not coming back. I suggest you then move on and stop calling.

I have moved on, I'm just posting my experience of him. You're entitled to post your experiences. I do notice and I have to be honest that you don't allow people to have a freedom of speech on readers you don't agree with and you have to let others have their say. You get very defensive of readers you like. I was just making a response to the user above of my personal reading I had with him. I'm not knocking him for others, just giving what I got from him.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:17:14 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2018, 02:52:53 PM »
Star1, he also may be referring to someone way far out in your future too, or could just be plain wrong. Someone said he nailed a situation but it transpired not with the person they originally read about, but someone years later they were involved with. I have read with readers who are very highly recommended here and they sucked for me. I think when a reader does connect with you, you can literally feel it in your intuition. When someone is feeding you bull shit, you can totally feel that too. Aries Intuition gave me that feeling along with Indio, total crap.

But that's what I mean, the characteristics he gave me had to be this exact guy, he didn't give me alot of info and I wasn't blown away from what he did give, anyway. But unless I meet someone who's exactly like this ex (and I will update if he is, and apologise) I can't see his predictions happening. I appreciate you explaining to me that and I felt the reading was bull, he said when he looks at my ex he sees he does love and wants the relationship for me. But I'm glad he worked for you all and you had that better connection with him. I hope your predictions come to pass, and Indio I haven't tried, nor Aries. I was going to try Eamon, but for some reason the Keen site didn't work for me and he never called me. I was looking forward to my reading with him as well. Damn.

Offline user5942

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 03:20:59 PM »
Did you ask him for a general or specific questions?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 03:38:02 PM »
Star1, This isn't about you. The purpose of the board is to post experiences with readers. So, if people have predictions that pass with Will or any other reader they can do so. Its absolutely nothing to do with you or your reading. Just because they were wrong for you doesn't mean they can't be right for others. You need to go back and read posts. I'm sorry he didn't work for you and did for others, but that how it is. You seem so sure this bloke is an arse and is not coming back.....THEN STOP CALLING ABOUT HIM. If a predictions pass for someone be happy for them. Maybe it will for you too in time maybe it won't. But really this silliness has to stop. Its getting on my tits.

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
Star1, This isn't about you. The purpose of the board is to post experiences with readers. So, if people have predictions that pass with Will or any other reader they can do so. Its absolutely nothing to do with you or your reading. Just because they were wrong for you doesn't mean they can't be right for others. You need to go back and read posts. I'm sorry he didn't work for you and did for others, but that how it is. You seem so sure this bloke is an arse and is not coming back.....THEN STOP CALLING ABOUT HIM. If a predictions pass for someone be happy for them. Maybe it will for you too in time maybe it won't. But really this silliness has to stop. Its getting on my tits.

If I want to ring up 10, 20 psychics that's my choice. It's none of your business. If I want to post that Psychic Will was crap for me. I will and I can. You say you're tired of the arguing, but I notice you are the ringleader of most of the arguments. Let people have an opinion that differs from yours.

And to the other user, I asked for a general reading

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 04:09:53 PM »
I think we all got the message loud and clear.. That not only didn't Will work for you no one has. Yet every time some post something positive there you are posting he didn't work for me. I'm not a Bully. Sorry you see it that way.. Like I said stop posting the same nonsense over and over again. We got the picture no one works for you.

Offline star1

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 04:12:35 PM »
I think we all got the message loud and clear.. That not only didn't Will work for you no one has. Yet every time some post something positive there you are posting he didn't work for me. I'm not a Bully. Sorry you see it that way.. Like I said stop posting the same nonsense over and over again. We got the picture no one works for you.

You did this on the Michael Ryan thread. You said his timing was out for me (it's not. I just didn't have a good reading or connection with him). You're doing this on Will's thread now. All I'm saying is you do this multiple times, someone said that they didn't like Yona and you replied with, "well she's always been right for me". Just let people say something even if you don't agree with their choice of reader. Please just don't bother arguing with me anymore (I already asked you that). I don't like arguing, and it doesn't need to be a big thing. We're gonna have to agree to disagree.

Offline user5942

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 06:35:14 PM »
Unfortunately, not all readers connect with everyone.

No one is ever 100%, only God  knows the absolute truth.

I hope we all find readers who work for us.

Offline star1

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2018, 07:13:16 PM »
Unfortunately, not all readers connect with everyone.

No one is ever 100%, only God  knows the absolute truth.

I hope we all find readers who work for us.

Thanks, you too

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2018, 01:28:01 AM »
Anyone else read with him and have any updates?

I just read with him and he picked up on a lot of the things that would normally occur with my POI, but his predictions are for November - Christmas.