Author Topic: Psychic Will  (Read 61308 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Psychic Will
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2019, 11:21:38 AM »
I actually have no idea. Maybe email him?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »
Does anyone know how to pay for a reading? Do you do it from somewhere on the website? Usually when you order a reading online there's a paypal link, the buy now option. I'm so confused lol.
I haven't read with him, but there is a BOOKNOW on his home page, which typically leads to making a payment of some sort. You go through the various pages of signing up, with your name, email, etc, then booking the date that is available. At the end of all this are payment options for PayPal.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2019, 05:32:11 PM »
Thanks. Well I THOUGHT I booked using the book now option (I selected a date and time and I then used the message form to provide some info), but then I never got a payment link. It must've glitched out though because I got an email thanking me for my enquiry and telling me to book.... So maybe that's why I never got a payment screen and they only got my message but not the actual booking. I guess I'll have to try it again. Thanks for replying.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2019, 06:25:08 PM »
I thought it was a tad confusing because you have to keep going and only use the top half.
The message board on the bottom is just that...to send messages. It doesn't have anything to do with the bookings.
(ignore the contact page on a white background on the bottom because it shows up on every page)

Go to Booknow, then select Book it for the type of reading you want.
Then the schedule online page shows up.
Switch to your timezone, select your date/time.Then select Next.
Enter your contact information, along with any message [STILL WORKING IN THE TOP HALF]. Then select Next again.
A payment information page shows up with three options (cc, paypal or pay in person)
Then select Pay Now.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2019, 09:41:42 PM »
Thanks, Hornet :). I haven't tried again yet, but I will. If I wind up getting an email reading in the end I'll come back to update with my thoughts on it.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2019, 02:31:45 AM »
How long does it take for his email readings to be completed? I am almost at 2 weeks after my “appointment”.  I sent him an email but have not heard back.

Offline sarah1

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2019, 02:40:30 AM »
Hi! I got my email reading from him 16 days after my appointment. Hope that help

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2019, 02:57:22 AM »
Wow. How long before your "appointment" date did you order? I ordered one early last week and today was the 7th or 8th business day since, but my placeholder day isn't until early next week. The site says usually within 7 working days they're sent out and I haven't received mine either, so I was hoping to for sure have it by the appointment day since that'll be about two weeks since the order was placed. Bummer. Today I clicked on "book it" from the email order screen to see how far out he's now booking those placeholders just to see if he's maybe super swamped, and there are no slots available for email readings for months. I mean I clicked through to August and nothing and I think that's as far out as I could click. I wonder if he's not taking orders for them anymore??? So then I clicked book it for 30 minute phone call out of curiosity and it looks like after next week he's taking the rest of May off and then slots open up again in June. Hopefully he's planning to catch up on his email orders before he's out. I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice if the site said it may take up to three weeks or something. I watched one of his live reading videos because I had never heard of him until I started reading this forum. He's pretty funny. I like his vibe. I'm not gonna get too upset about the wait. He's probably just super busy and scattered (as someone said here). He seems like a genuine guy and it was pretty inexpensive. Shoot, I used to spend that much on chat for 5 - 7 minutes. Hopefully your reading will be worth the wait!!!

Offline sarah1

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2019, 03:05:00 AM »
Placed the order on the 1st, appointment was for 6 or 7th, got my reading 23rd. March

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2019, 03:12:52 AM »
Oh wow. Good to know. Thanks.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2019, 12:17:30 PM »
Did his prices go up?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2019, 12:35:55 PM »
Did his prices go up?

Yes and no. If you have read with him before, you’re counted as a member and you pay members prices... if not, then yes they went up.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2019, 12:37:55 PM »
Did his prices go up?

Yes and no. If you have read with him before, you’re counted as a member and you pay members prices... if not, then yes they went up.

Ok. Yes I read with him before.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2019, 12:59:22 PM »
Did his prices go up?

Ok. Yes I read with him before.

I have spoken to him maybe once a month for the last 5 years. He’s honestly the best reader. Hundreds of his predictions have come true for me. Anyway yeah just let him know that you’ve previously spoken to him if he doesn’t remember you, but he did send out an email saying that if you have previously spoken then you’re already a member.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2019, 02:55:15 AM »
How long does it take for his email readings to be completed? I am almost at 2 weeks after my “appointment”.  I sent him an email but have not heard back.

Hi Penelope. Will you please update when you get your email? Thanks!