Author Topic: How would you rank them?  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

How would you rank them?
« on: April 03, 2020, 08:42:16 PM »
Hi! I am still a newbie trying to figure out who is the best. I personally have read with kish, lady p, mattie. I am dying to read with cookie and uli but no luck. Feel free to recommend one that worked for you

How would you rate these psychics:

-Cookie
-kisha
-Lady P
-Yona
-Uli
-Mattie

Thank you

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: How would you rank them?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 09:19:35 PM »
I'm sure people will chime in but your best bet is to read thru their individual threads to get a good idea. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:46:40 PM »
I'm sure people will chime in but your best bet is to read thru their individual threads to get a good idea.

I have been :) I have been lurker for a while before I got approved. It is so hard though to see which one gets the popular vote :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 09:52:43 PM »
I've never tried doing a poll but they do have a poll section.  Maybe it will be easy to set it up there. I'm not tech savy so I don't really know.  Hope you get the info you need thou.  These readings are pricey so its good to do your research. 🤞

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 10:12:01 PM »
 Please take mattie off the list
Hi! I am still a newbie trying to figure out who is the best. I personally have read with kish, lady p, mattie. I am dying to read with cookie and uli but no luck. Feel free to recommend one that worked for you

-Cookie
-kisha
-Lady P
-Yona
-Uli
-Mattie

Thank you

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 10:29:28 PM »

-Cookie
-kisha
-Lady P
-Yona
-Uli
-Mattie

Thank you

Maybe this will help....some of them are on here

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4286.0.html

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 11:24:47 PM »

-Cookie
-kisha
-Lady P
-Yona
-Uli
-Mattie

Thank you

Depends on what you're ranking them on.

Uli- IMO is the best overall. Good with outcomes/predictions/remote viewing and specific questions. I think she's the only psychic that made a specific prediction that came to pass in the exact timeframe she specified.

Kisha- General email readings are spot on for me, I would say they are about 85% accurate. BUT, she has a host of shit that I ignore. When she starts talking about some new person coming in, I be like yeah ok, stfu kisha 😂.  Also, the less I talk to her the better she is, so I try to only talk to her a max of 3x per year.

Yona- fortune telling. She has a gift, but I'm not sure how she works for me yet. I'm thinking that she sees events, but may not interpret them correctly for me. But, for others she seems to be VERY accurate. Yona for most people is better than kisha...I'm an anomaly in ranking kisha over yona.

Cookie- feelings/remote viewing seems to be spot on... I just started reading with her so the verdict is still out, but she is very good at remote spying.

Lady P- good counselor gives good advice too. Needs to be fed background info, but for me she has been ok with accuracy and a good empath.

Mattie- I don't understand how she's in the rankings.
Absolutely horrible.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 11:28:06 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 12:53:40 AM »

-Cookie
-kisha
-Lady P
-Yona
-Uli
-Mattie

Thank you

Depends on what you're ranking them on.

Uli- IMO is the best overall. Good with outcomes/predictions/remote viewing and specific questions. I think she's the only psychic that made a specific prediction that came to pass in the exact timeframe she specified.

Kisha- General email readings are spot on for me, I would say they are about 85% accurate. BUT, she has a host of shit that I ignore. When she starts talking about some new person coming in, I be like yeah ok, stfu kisha 😂.  Also, the less I talk to her the better she is, so I try to only talk to her a max of 3x per year.

Yona- fortune telling. She has a gift, but I'm not sure how she works for me yet. I'm thinking that she sees events, but may not interpret them correctly for me. But, for others she seems to be VERY accurate. Yona for most people is better than kisha...I'm an anomaly in ranking kisha over yona.

Cookie- feelings/remote viewing seems to be spot on... I just started reading with her so the verdict is still out, but she is very good at remote spying.

Lady P- good counselor gives good advice too. Needs to be fed background info, but for me she has been ok with accuracy and a good empath.

Mattie- I don't understand how she's in the rankings.
Absolutely horrible.

Thank you.. this makes me wanna read with Uli and see what she has to say :) anyone that you recommend that is not on this list?