Author Topic: Mrs Jones and Emma Jane  (Read 20078 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Re: Mrs Jones and Emma Jane
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2020, 05:16:01 AM »
Anyone had any predictions or anything play out with Emma Jane at all??

I guess she has been really good with you. 2years ago , Emma gave me an advice that made my situation worse..It got me blocked..

I guess she didn't connect with me ...

Never read with Mrs Jones but interested in Emma Jane

I’ve had extremely specific career hits with emma Jane. She also pin pointed specifics about POI.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2020, 07:42:34 AM »
Anyone had any predictions or anything play out with Emma Jane at all??

I guess she has been really good with you. 2years ago , Emma gave me an advice that made my situation worse..It got me blocked..

I guess she didn't connect with me ...

I have read with Emma Jane.  Her advise should not be followed. 

Never read with Mrs Jones but interested in Emma Jane

I’ve had extremely specific career hits with emma Jane. She also pin pointed specifics about POI.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2020, 10:33:15 AM »
A friend of mine rang Emma Jane for two years spent over £2,500 with her and nothing happened over 3 different men. I told her yesterday That I thought Emma Jane was taking advantage of her for money. That’s two years of readings with dates being changed and she always talks about herself

Offline Candy

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2020, 06:35:45 PM »
A friend of mine rang Emma Jane for two years spent over £2,500 with her and nothing happened over 3 different men. I told her yesterday That I thought Emma Jane was taking advantage of her for money. That’s two years of readings with dates being changed and she always talks about herself

Smiley, does your friend think Emma Jane is a cold reader? Did she not get a single detail right! Or did your friend take actions to change the outcome? I appreciate any insights you have on Emma Jane. Thanks!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2020, 09:36:29 PM »

She kept promising them something was going to happen for months and months.  It never did.  Her empath skills good some unrelated predictions which kept her going back all the time.  Turned out the guy had zero interest in her

Smiley, does your friend think Emma Jane is a cold reader? Did she not get a single detail right! Or did your friend take actions to change the outcome? I appreciate any insights you have on Emma Jane. Thanks!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2020, 10:44:52 PM »

She kept promising them something was going to happen for months and months.  It never did.  Her empath skills good some unrelated predictions which kept her going back all the time.  Turned out the guy had zero interest in her

Empath skills were bad too? Since the guy had zero interest? Just curious because I had two readings about my ex and she was 100% wrong.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2020, 11:47:41 PM »

Her empathy skills on her were ok but not the poi.

Empath skills were bad too? Since the guy had zero interest? Just curious because I had two readings about my ex and she was 100% wrong.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2020, 11:55:02 PM »

Her empathy skills on her were ok but not the poi.

Ah okay gotcha. I don't think she ever really said how I felt. I think pissed off and annoyed would have summed it up on the ex though.

Offline Candy

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2020, 01:51:05 AM »

Wow. That’s pretty bad. So Emma Jane essentially misled your friend into believing the guy was interested? And this went on for years? How did your friend find out?? Is your friend still reading with her or not? Sorry to hear that!!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2020, 02:35:36 AM »

I think (now this is what I remember from my conversations) that she found out through another friend and confirmed through social media of someone else.   Not sure.  But essentially she paid Emma Jane a small fortune reading with her regularly and she kept saying I see him coming back I see him doing x y z and none of that happened.  She did get some contact stuff right and some other out there predictions which made my friend keep reading with her for about a year maybe 2 but in the end she literally woke up one day and was angrier at her than she was her POI.  stopped reading with her and didnt go back again.   

Wow. That’s pretty bad. So Emma Jane essentially misled your friend into believing the guy was interested? And this went on for years? How did your friend find out?? Is your friend still reading with her or not? Sorry to hear that!!

Offline Candy

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2020, 03:33:15 AM »
Thanks. This is helpful info because Emma Jane is always very positive about outcome. Has she ever disagreed with anyone? Or has she just fed lines of what people want to hear so they’d keep coming back with the hope that predictions will happen? She has a TV show or something, right? How do they keep letting her do the show if she gets so much wrong??

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2021, 11:02:24 AM »
Jones blocked me after she said she was going to focus on my energy to connect then she blocked me 😊

That nut job did the same thing to me 😂 blessing in disguise!

She did the same to me.

anything