Author Topic: Mrs Jones and Emma Jane  (Read 20086 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: Mrs Jones and Emma Jane
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2019, 02:56:57 AM »
Just read with Mrs Jones. Said female energy around him, but I should not worry, not serious. Contact she said 8--said things would go very slow at first.
Spent $40---slow as molasses, got maybe 8-10 very short sentences that sound almost identical to others here :-( I think that's about $4 per sentence. Sheesh.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2019, 08:56:36 AM »
Just read with Mrs Jones. Said female energy around him, but I should not worry, not serious. Contact she said 8--said things would go very slow at first.
Spent $40---slow as molasses, got maybe 8-10 very short sentences that sound almost identical to others here :-( I think that's about $4 per sentence. Sheesh.

That's exactly what she said to me but instead of an 8 it was a 6.  Total fake.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2019, 04:12:53 PM »
Thank you for taking one for the team and saving the rest of us the same fate.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2019, 12:39:37 AM »
Mrs. Jones gave me 6 and she mentioned female energy as well. Any updates on her predictions ?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2019, 01:28:23 AM »
She gave everyone the same line.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2019, 11:23:37 PM »
UPDATE: Emma-Jane made specific date predictions about my (now) relationship and my business. Both have come right this month - she said May-June. I don't do readings any more but I did a lot for years - now I just read my notes - most are complete bs but there are a couple of stars in the pile - and E-J is proving my number 2 most accurate for predictions. She said someone would ask me to marry them (check, was not in a relationship when I had that reading) and that two of the three new businesses I was trying would start to be in profit (check). It was'nt a complete waste of time and my dollars!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2019, 07:20:02 PM »
any updates on emma jane?

candiednut

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2019, 08:06:18 PM »
Nothing came to pass from EJ. Not a single thing in 30min of predictions lol. She really isnt good

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2019, 03:53:14 AM »
All of my readings with Emma have come to pass, and she’s also given really good advice to help me “manage him best” as she calls it. She’s encouraged me to reach out during difficult fights, and at other times also discouraged reaching out. What I like best about her is shes’ quite caring with her clients. She will not only go over the allocate time, but she is completely honest. She has given me specific dates and how things would unfold, and they’ve unfolded like a story book. I’m grateful for her guidance, when I need it. She’s also quite affordable. When I first joined this forum there was a huge thread on her, which actually led me to give her a shot, but I feel like things keep getting randomly deleted, which is a shame because that’s how we seem to find the best people (perhaps for us and our own particular situations) the thing that I think I like the most about her is my first reading I purchased the text pacakage and she explained she’s quite busy regarding her UK tv show, and it can take awhile to reply, but its worth it. I asked a question regarding something I was uncertain of, and she sent me back prob 3 or 4 large paragraphs including predictions, dates, and details. She’s worth a shot, especially given her reasonable price. I hope this helps! :)

Offline sequoia

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2019, 12:13:11 AM »
All of my readings with Emma have come to pass, and she’s also given really good advice to help me “manage him best” as she calls it. She’s encouraged me to reach out during difficult fights, and at other times also discouraged reaching out. What I like best about her is shes’ quite caring with her clients. She will not only go over the allocate time, but she is completely honest. She has given me specific dates and how things would unfold, and they’ve unfolded like a story book. I’m grateful for her guidance, when I need it. She’s also quite affordable. When I first joined this forum there was a huge thread on her, which actually led me to give her a shot, but I feel like things keep getting randomly deleted, which is a shame because that’s how we seem to find the best people (perhaps for us and our own particular situations) the thing that I think I like the most about her is my first reading I purchased the text pacakage and she explained she’s quite busy regarding her UK tv show, and it can take awhile to reply, but its worth it. I asked a question regarding something I was uncertain of, and she sent me back prob 3 or 4 large paragraphs including predictions, dates, and details. She’s worth a shot, especially given her reasonable price. I hope this helps! :)
Emma Jane was a real help going through a bad break up. She was really good on immediate details, like his infidelity and she was also really honest. I remember the thread you're talking about Scorpio, and I didn't know why it was deleted. For me Emma Jane's strong point was her flow on current and immediate details, she was not so great on predictions further out or for work/career. That's just for me. I've used different readers for different things but Emma Jane was the psychic I went to to get honest, present time information on relationship difficulties. She really helped me time things well and stopped me doing some really stupid stuff.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 07:08:06 PM »
I read with ej back in jan. And she said she saw a baby out of the blue and it was for me. I ended up finding out I was pregnant in april. So I would say for me she was accurate.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2019, 07:41:06 PM »
I read with ej back in jan. And she said she saw a baby out of the blue and it was for me. I ended up finding out I was pregnant in april. So I would say for me she was accurate.

OMG! Congrats! did she get anything else right for you

Offline kpage

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2019, 03:19:54 AM »
I read with Emma Jane a few days ago- I felt like she had great insight, she did tell me I would have to reach out to my POI so I did that, but she warned me it would take him a few days to respond, so that is where I'm at right now. She sees a shift towards the end of the month, so I'm keeping my hopes up but also preparing for in case it doesn't happen. When we were together the plan was to be engaged by the end of this year, and she said she still sees that happening this year/early next year, which put me off a little bit, but we'll see! I'll update towards the end of this month. Overall, I enjoyed talking with her.

Offline Loulou

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2019, 11:45:48 PM »
Emma Jane is really good.  I’ve had lots of hits from her.  The thing I’ve found frustrating is she does fill in gaps and makes up things in between.

She’s been very wrong on a lot of things.  But right too. Her timing is off too at times. But one of the best I’d say

Offline Loulou

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2019, 08:52:48 PM »
better to do general reading or love reading with EJ? I am hesitant to purchase a love reading because I feels that can steer readers a certain direction...

It’s always better to do a General with any reader