Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Mrs Jones and Emma Jane

(1/15) > >>

lovelacetito:
Has anyone tried Emma Jane (Private)and Mrs Jones on . Bitwine ? How did prediction go ?

JonesCDee:

--- Quote from: lovelacetito on August 24, 2018, 05:37:00 AM ---Has anyone tried Emma Jane (Private)and Mrs Jones on . Bitwine ? How did prediction go ?

--- End quote ---

Dont know Mrs Jones but read with Emma Jane and she was very good, most of her  predictions are panning out, one in a bit of a different time frame than she said. Read for career and business. Theres a whole thread on her here, alot of people read with her shes one of the good ones  :D

Jpod2:

--- Quote from: lovelacetito on August 24, 2018, 05:37:00 AM ---Has anyone tried Emma Jane (Private)and Mrs Jones on . Bitwine ? How did prediction go ?

--- End quote ---

I read with Emma Jane today. She gave a lot of details. Validated some things. Told me other details that don’t make sense, but if things unfold the way she described it, then those things will make sense.

I really liked her. I felt like her reading had substance and depth. Looking forward to seeing her predictions unfold.

Natashanyc:
I read with Mrs Jones I really like her and her predictions passed for me when i did try her almost lil over a month ago

Seeker23:
Link to Emma Jane?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version