Author Topic: Love Life Psychic (Luna) on PO  (Read 10523 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Love Life Psychic (Luna) on PO
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2020, 02:32:42 PM »
I got a love reading from her back in February. She predicted someone new (a Libra) for the first half of the year. Well, its May and I’m in quarantine and who knows until when. I dont think her prediction will come to pass.

Offline Esse

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2020, 01:31:30 AM »
I think she is also on CP - has some good reviews on there, i read with her this week she picked up on a couple of things and gave me a couple of predictions and gave me some good advice, will update if they happen.

First of her predictions came through within the time frame - I'm very surprised. 

pfizer

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2020, 04:12:18 PM »
she got another prediction right again

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2020, 09:50:42 PM »
Tried her two years ago. I believe she is a great empath and energy reader but nothing more.  Her final outcome was all sugar and needless to say, didn't pass. This was quite frustrating as her insight about my present and past was very realistic and not biased.

Keep in mind if you have pending predictions with her that she tends to sugarcoat her final outcomes and downplays any negative aspects despite giving you a realistic picture of the present --I haven't heard from anyone so far that they were given a negative outcome and it came to pass.

Offline Esse

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2020, 11:37:21 PM »
Well she told me that an old ex would come forward by mid may and not to touch him with a bargepole - this was 3 weeks ago, last weekend an ex who i haven't heard from in almost 30 years came forward totally out of the blue - and he's not single so I think that was a hit.

pfizer

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2020, 11:51:24 PM »
thats quite impressive

Well she told me that an old ex would come forward by mid may and not to touch him with a bargepole - this was 3 weeks ago, last weekend an ex who i haven't heard from in almost 30 years came forward totally out of the blue - and he's not single so I think that was a hit.

Offline starempress

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2022, 06:49:51 AM »
hi there what is her actual name on purple ocean? When I search luna, many come up.  Thanks