Author Topic: Mrs Jones and Emma Jane  (Read 19771 times)

Offline lovelacetito

Mrs Jones and Emma Jane
« on: August 24, 2018, 05:37:00 AM »
Has anyone tried Emma Jane (Private)and Mrs Jones on . Bitwine ? How did prediction go ?

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Mrs Jones and Emma Jane
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 04:54:53 PM »
Has anyone tried Emma Jane (Private)and Mrs Jones on . Bitwine ? How did prediction go ?

Dont know Mrs Jones but read with Emma Jane and she was very good, most of her  predictions are panning out, one in a bit of a different time frame than she said. Read for career and business. Theres a whole thread on her here, alot of people read with her shes one of the good ones  :D

Offline Jpod2

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 11:07:35 PM »

I read with Emma Jane today. She gave a lot of details. Validated some things. Told me other details that don’t make sense, but if things unfold the way she described it, then those things will make sense.

I really liked her. I felt like her reading had substance and depth. Looking forward to seeing her predictions unfold.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 12:01:53 AM »
I read with Mrs Jones I really like her and her predictions passed for me when i did try her almost lil over a month ago

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 06:56:38 AM »
Link to Emma Jane?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 09:21:31 AM »

I read with Emma Jane today. She gave a lot of details. Validated some things. Told me other details that don’t make sense, but if things unfold the way she described it, then those things will make sense.

I really liked her. I felt like her reading had substance and depth. Looking forward to seeing her predictions unfold.

I felt the same with her, definitely picked up on the past and present. Some things didn't make sense but similar to you they will only make sense if/when they do actually pan out.

I think she seems to be off with timeframes based on what others have said.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 05:43:19 PM »
Link to Emma Jane?

https://www.emmajaneashley.com :)

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 06:52:07 AM »
Thanks for the link. I have tried to get a hold of Mrs. Jones. But she is, always, busy.

I do not know if I will ever get ahold of her. Lol.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:56:38 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 01:09:52 PM »
never heard of mrs jones but Ive been reading with EJ for a bit now and she has been dead right on many many details....  predictions are still pending

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 06:44:07 AM »
Jones blocked me after she said she was going to focus on my energy to connect then she blocked me 😊

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 11:21:13 AM »
Jones blocked me after she said she was going to focus on my energy to connect then she blocked me 😊

That nut job did the same thing to me 😂 blessing in disguise!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2018, 01:20:39 PM »
ANy Updates on EJ?  She gave me a bit of a fairytale reading and then backpedaled a bit when her predictions didnt pan out....  She is an absolute sweetheart though I will give her that! 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2018, 01:25:38 PM »
What is the text bundle in her reading?

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2018, 03:20:30 PM »
ANy Updates on EJ?  She gave me a bit of a fairytale reading and then backpedaled a bit when her predictions didnt pan out....  She is an absolute sweetheart though I will give her that!
I like her as a person and I read with her 3x over the course of June-Sept. this past summer and no contact predictions occurred, except maybe 1 in the beginning, but it was me reaching out 1st and him responding. So I am not entirely certain how accurate she is overall. For me it is a pass. And yeah on leaning more toward a fairytale.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2018, 05:50:52 PM »

EJ´s contact prediction did not happen for me.