Author Topic: Fessing up  (Read 4851 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Fessing up
« on: August 22, 2018, 07:00:20 AM »
Got myself in a tailspin. Just started doubting my go to reader because of a post on here. I already started running out to yet another f***ing psychic website and then realized its not that other poster, its not my reader, its me with the issue here. What the f**k am I doing? I'm a successfully professional adult and one thing someone I dont know posts makes me run for a 'fix'. You know its bad when even your reader says your reading too much, right?!!
I did browse the the new site, then I decided to do something different and post here instead. What I mean is do something different instead of blowing $1000s on some new bulls**t site. Doesnt matter that I know there's stellar readers on other sites, I just want to hear good things, NOW!  :-[
Yep, this is addiction, and it's classic that it was a f***ing psychic who told me that first! Like the barkeep cutting off the alcoholic,cos who recognizes someone with a problem better than the barkeep?!
I'll likely delete this later this morning but right now Im stoked that I had the balls to write this to a buch of strangers who I hope understand.
No new website for me tonight, the plug is in the jug!!

Offline Heather

Re: Fessing up
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 10:18:09 AM »
You probably haven’t spent as much as I have though.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 02:07:36 PM »
What is making you want to go to a new site?

What does your trusted reader say? Are they telling you negative things?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 05:24:27 PM »

I'm getting the feeling that the trusted reader (TR) gave a positive outcome, but someone/others on here probably indicated that the TR didn't work for them or nothing ever happened. I've gotten that feeling before in the past, but have, thankfully, been able to overcome and not binge with other psychics. I wish I had never discovered psychics, honestly.

ME TOO!!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 07:22:56 PM »

I'm getting the feeling that the trusted reader (TR) gave a positive outcome, but someone/others on here probably indicated that the TR didn't work for them or nothing ever happened. I've gotten that feeling before in the past, but have, thankfully, been able to overcome and not binge with other psychics. I wish I had never discovered psychics, honestly.

ME TOO!!

thanks for the replies, was feeling ashamed of myself for posting but I snuck back on. Feeling better this afternoon than when I posted in the early morning but it made me stop and think.

My reader is not telling me negative things. I wanted to go to another website because someone new to the forum, who never read with my reader was being negative. Not blaming them they are allowed their opinion, but I let it get to me. Started second guessing everything, middle of the night style! Someone messaged me this afternoon that new post is likely another psychic, which is SO messed up! and there was another one this afternoon that was definately a negative fake. All seems so dumb now in the daytime at work, lol!

*Thanks Tthompsj for letting me know you also had times you wanted to do that and resisted. That helps to read.

My family has used psychics for always for business. My generation, me and my sisters, we started using them for relationships and even with the top psychics thats crazy making. Because what if my love prediction is one of the ones she does not get right? Just because her career predictions are good and past predictions about my ex came right, I keep thinking the big one has to be the one she gets wrong. It helps some people messaged me their good outcomes but also it builds the pressure.

Really it's the realizing Im like an addict with all of this. Im swearing off psychics for a while!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 07:39:25 PM »
Never be ashamed ...your story helps others and it keeps going. This forum has helped me in more ways than 1 from saving money on con artist to expressing my experiences. I may regret finding psychics and listening to my sister who got me started years ago but i dont regret this forum or the support gained from it.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 10:35:18 PM »
Never be ashamed ...your story helps others and it keeps going. This forum has helped me in more ways than 1 from saving money on con artist to expressing my experiences. I may regret finding psychics and listening to my sister who got me started years ago but i dont regret this forum or the support gained from it.

Really appreciate this thank you.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 10:40:38 AM »
It's a horrible situation to be in, one that many of us can relate to. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so dependant on psychics to find answers. I was fine before reaching out to them and would just deal with the unknown when it happened. Credit yourself for having the discipline to not explore this new site.

Remember everyone's circumstance is different and there's a reason why you have appointed this psychic as your go to. Try not to doubt yourself based on what another person's experience has been, you don't know their plight but if your trusted psychic has provided you with the correct information then focus on that, it's all that matters!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 04:43:36 PM »
It's a horrible situation to be in, one that many of us can relate to. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so dependant on psychics to find answers. I was fine before reaching out to them and would just deal with the unknown when it happened. Credit yourself for having the discipline to not explore this new site.

Remember everyone's circumstance is different and there's a reason why you have appointed this psychic as your go to. Try not to doubt yourself based on what another person's experience has been, you don't know their plight but if your trusted psychic has provided you with the correct information then focus on that, it's all that matters!

Really appreciate this. Have to remember shes been right alot for me and for people I really know. Also that shes going to be wrong sometime and theres no guarantees with this stuff.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 04:46:38 PM »
I’m there too. Thank you for sharing.

When this was written I too was going thru my own binge. Now I’m trying to ground myself as best as I can and let go. And it’s hard to let go! Forgive myself and know that I too deserve love, kindness and compass.

I list the things I’m grateful for: even if it’s just coffee and shelter and warm baths! And keep going- if I’m super hurt or angry still I want to remember the good things I have going.

I think with me it’s so so so hard to let go of this into a higher power. But I do believe that I am always looked after and that slowly gives me hope to focus on me.

Thank you this means alot. And I know your gonna laugh but that last part is pretty much exactly what my go to said the last time we emailed, lol!

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 04:50:20 PM »
It means alot to me all the things you guys have said and messaged. I was scared you guys might bash me thank you.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 04:52:58 PM »
the real issue is sometimes they can be right with some things and then wrong with others...they are consistently inconsistent lol, so even if they were right once, doesn't mean they will be again.

that's why you really can't depend on them.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 09:44:10 PM »
the real issue is sometimes they can be right with some things and then wrong with others...they are consistently inconsistent lol, so even if they were right once, doesn't mean they will be again.

Agree. And its kinda worse when they are mostly right, I track obsessively, go figure! And her hit rate has been really high for me and people I know in the real world lol, only a coupla duds, which makes the pressure really high inside me. Got a small one coming up September, but the biggie is April.
Writing this helped me swear off any other psychics since I posted, thank you you guys! Who knows by the time April rolls around maybe I wont give a damn ;D

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »

Agree. And its kinda worse when they are mostly right, I track obsessively, go figure! And her hit rate has been really high for me and people I know in the real world lol, only a coupla duds, which makes the pressure really high inside me. Got a small one coming up September, but the biggie is April.
Writing this helped me swear off any other psychics since I posted, thank you you guys! Who knows by the time April rolls around maybe I wont give a damn ;D

This may sound like a cliche but keep yourself busy, if there's a hobby that you enjoy I would suggest engrossing yourself in that. I have a main hobby that keeps me occupied most of the time but I do still relapse at times. I relapsed yesterday but this last reading I had and even reading this post makes me more determined to focus on myself and let things unfold.

Keeping yourself busy will take your mind off worrying about impending predictions and reaching out to psychics.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 03:30:51 AM »

This may sound like a cliche but keep yourself busy, if there's a hobby that you enjoy I would suggest engrossing yourself in that. I have a main hobby that keeps me occupied most of the time but I do still relapse at times. I relapsed yesterday but this last reading I had and even reading this post makes me more determined to focus on myself and let things unfold.

Keeping yourself busy will take your mind off worrying about impending predictions and reaching out to psychics.

Lol, Lady C just rereading what you wrote, its been helpful. Lol because the first thing I did to 'take my mind off' was go through all the readings from my go to for nearly 18 months and rate how many hits, how many duds  ;D Likely NOT what you mean! All good tho, cos it gave me some peace which has lasted and i have moved on to not psychic things to do!! Ty again