Author Topic: Something To Know About ANgelic Visions/Trish  (Read 15356 times)

ScorpioRising221

Re: Something To Know About ANgelic Visions/Trish
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 12:19:31 PM »
Wow. How spiritual can the alt-right be? That's is a horrible and ignorant statement.

The person who made that statement wasn't referring to Republicans but what is called the Alt Right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2018, 06:16:53 PM »
The only time I ever cared about politics during a reading was when a reader actually started praising Trump during my reading. Actually at that point it didn't matter whether it was Trump or Hillary. My reading, my money, my time is not your political platform ever. I hung up immediately.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2018, 08:24:49 PM »
The only time I ever cared about politics during a reading was when a reader actually started praising Trump during my reading. Actually at that point it didn't matter whether it was Trump or Hillary. My reading, my money, my time is not your political platform ever. I hung up immediately.

That is so unprofessional, did you ever say anything about it?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2018, 08:29:23 PM »
Yup. Then I hung up. I don't even remember who it was anymore. I blocked her so I wouldn't go back.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2018, 08:43:29 PM »
Yup. Then I hung up. I don't even remember who it was anymore. I blocked her so I wouldn't go back.

I've never understood how advisors could ever go on about their own lives, we're paying per the minute!

Offline whit777

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2018, 08:55:12 AM »
She doesn't tell you her politics when she reads for you, you went digging for her, so you have some crazy going on. I get readings from her.

In the very first post that ScorpioRising221 started this thread with, she said she found this info from another review forum. She posted a link to the thread and explained how she found it. You only have 3 posts under your name so you might not be familiar with the discourse on this site but people talk openly here, and every single post needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Even the ones you agree with. Each reader has vastly different reviews here, especially ones like Trish who have been around for a while. Eventually, the topic fades to the bottom and no one remembers it. It's not worth raising your blood pressure over for something that most people on here probably didn't even remember was a thing. The subject matter changes throughout a thread as well. So all I'm saying is that if there's something on here that's maddening, the easiest way to get rid of it is to let it fade away. I understand why you'd want to defend her if she's your friend. I get that. But on this forum, it just has the opposite effect. Telling everyone what you know about her isn't going to change their opinion, even if you're 100% correct and they're wrong. And calling someone crazy is definitely not going to move anyone to your side. Especially since ScorpioRising described in detail how she found the information in the first place, and it had nothing to do with digging. You might not be new. You could have just made a new screen name in order to get your point across better. Either way, the point still remains that this thread was about to go into the abyss until you brought it back from the dead. And now everyone commenting on what I'm saying will also be reviving it, especially when there's drama involved. It's best just to let it fade away. Let it get boring and forgettable and it won't have any further affect.

Offline whit777

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 11:43:09 AM »
She doesn't tell you her politics when she reads for you, you went digging for her, so you have some crazy going on. I get readings from her.

In the very first post that ScorpioRising221 started this thread with, she said she found this info from another review forum. She posted a link to the thread and explained how she found it. You only have 3 posts under your name so you might not be familiar with the discourse on this site but people talk openly here, and every single post needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Even the ones you agree with. Each reader has vastly different reviews here, especially ones like Trish who have been around for a while. Eventually, the topic fades to the bottom and no one remembers it. It's not worth raising your blood pressure over for something that most people on here probably didn't even remember was a thing. The subject matter changes throughout a thread as well. So all I'm saying is that if there's something on here that's maddening, the easiest way to get rid of it is to let it fade away. I understand why you'd want to defend her if she's your friend. I get that. But on this forum, it just has the opposite effect. Telling everyone what you know about her isn't going to change their opinion, even if you're 100% correct and they're wrong. And calling someone crazy is definitely not going to move anyone to your side. Especially since ScorpioRising described in detail how she found the information in the first place, and it had nothing to do with digging. You might not be new. You could have just made a new screen name in order to get your point across better. Either way, the point still remains that this thread was about to go into the abyss until you brought it back from the dead. And now everyone commenting on what I'm saying will also be reviving it, especially when there's drama involved. It's best just to let it fade away. Let it get boring and forgettable and it won't have any further affect.

Good God whit, what are you going on about? Anyone has the right to comment and say their opinion. Reading your post I can't help but picture some mafia guy saying, it's best you just let this fade away or else there's going to be trouble. Lmao. Don't tempt me to use the word "crazy" too.

Meh.. I was just trying to help her out. I just noticed that this thread came back up again when it was already out of sight, out of mind and figured I'd let her know, if she's new here, that no one would've thought about this again otherwise. But now that she's commented on it and so have I and so have you, it's back up for all to see with new drama (or perceived drama). So it's going to be longer before we forget about it again. That's ultimately the only way to get people to stop talking about you or someone you know. And the main reason why I commented at all was just to tell her that everything she wrote about ScorpioRising was misdirected, since Scorpio said where the info came from and it wasn't from searching for it. If you go to that link, you can see where it came from and address it from the source if you'd like.

I also never said anything about her not being able to voice her opinion. I didn't even criticize her opinion. I never even said I disagree with her. This isn't the droid you're looking for :). And yes, I am crazy so while my posts may or may not be evidence of that, you would still be accurate by default to call me it. But less in a mafia guy way and more in a way like when a dog gets a hold of the business end of a taser or something, and thinks it's a game of chase as to why everyone's running from him. But this thread shouldn't be about the people who post on it. It should be about the reader, anyway.

Offline whit777

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 12:24:37 PM »
And it continues...next time Lucy has a lot of 'splaining to do, I know who she can call for help.

But this thread shouldn't be about the people who post on it. It should be about the reader, anyway.

Which explains why, when someone commented on the reader, rather than discussing the reader you started analyzing the person who posted on the thread...oh wait, it doesn't explain that at all. Lmao.

No I didn't. I suggested to her how to get people to stop talking about the reader. Her post was the one that analyzed the people posting. Literally.

First off you can't find her that easily...Her twitter account only has Trish on it. So there is something wrong with you, a lot of hate or bitterness to go looking that hard for her. I know her, she raised her kid on her own, rescues animals, had a near death experience and a lot of gay friends. She is also older, so it is not surprising she is conservative.  Nothing spiritual about hunting her down either. Psychics are human, not God. She is a good one. She is blunt and direct, but kind like many older folks. She is exactly who she says she is, ask her. She hides nothing. Keen readers are anonymous in most cases.

Also, I'm not sure if you're trying to help her or hurt her, considering this is just drawing a lot of attention to this thread. It seems like you're on her side and yet, you're doing the very thing that will keep this thread at the top spot.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:29:28 PM by whit777 »

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »
Also, I'm not sure if you're trying to help her or hurt her, considering this is just drawing a lot of attention to this thread. It seems like you're on her side and yet, you're doing the very thing that will keep this thread at the top spot.

Lmao. I don't know why seeing this thread revived is such a problem for you. I really couldn't care less either way.
If you don’t care then what was the point of commenting and responding to whit?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2018, 10:29:30 PM »
Wow. I can't believe I totally missed this thread when it was first posted. Yeah, it would bother me knowing an adviser was an alt-right supporter. There's no way I could take any advice they give seriously when they have extremist views like that.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2018, 10:34:40 PM »
First off you can't find her that easily...Her twitter account only has Trish on it. So there is something wrong with you, a lot of hate or bitterness to go looking that hard for her. I know her, she raised her kid on her own, rescues animals, had a near death experience and a lot of gay friends. She is also older, so it is not surprising she is conservative.  Nothing spiritual about hunting her down either. Psychics are human, not God. She is a good one. She is blunt and direct, but kind like many older folks. She is exactly who she says she is, ask her. She hides nothing. Keen readers are anonymous in most cases.
I’m a regular lurker on another forum called Lipstick alley, it was posted there so I shared here because it was relevant. I don’t have hate or bitterness in my heart and it’s not malicious to share especially when she posts all of these things under her business accounts, so she’s not worried about anyone knowing. It’s sweet she has gay friends and maybe friends who are minorities but FYI you can associate with someone and not value someone or care for their plight. You also don’t have to be a bigot to say things that are bigoted, I don’t know her personally but based on the things she has said online, she has said things that are bigoted. There are plenty of people who hold conservative views who are not hateful. Maybe instead of arguing with lil ole me from a forum about being hateful,  you could take these concerns up with your friend who took the time to defend Neo nazis online. I’d think someone who aligns themselves with that type of ideology would be quite hateful.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2018, 10:39:09 PM »

I've never understood how advisors could ever go on about their own lives, we're paying per the minute!
I’ve actually received a few private messages from people recounting times when she has brought her personal views into readings and the readings seemed to have been influenced by her personal views in subtle ways.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2018, 11:06:15 PM »
It’s highly possible this “Nictri” person is trish herself or one of her associates.  I received this private message “Do you even know Angelic Visions? She rescues animals, grew up with a lot of gay influence, and raised a kid on her own and is a lot more than a republican. That is a lot of rage over a psychic. She is also older, so it makes more sense she is conservative. The hate is uncool though. You don't like her as a psychic ok, but to trash talk....” the fact that this person only has 3 posts tells me they probably made the account just to post this tells me it’s probably personal to them. I do not have issues with republicans and understand a lot of people have conservative views, that is their right. I don’t respect bigots and won’t be shamed for reposting something she posted on her PUBLIC accounts that also advertise and link to her business. Do not send me anymore messages.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2018, 11:16:58 PM »
That's identical to how she posted in another thread about it in the other section.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2018, 11:19:51 PM »
Never mind, you quoted that post above here, so you obviously saw too. So she took the time to write it to you personally as well as posted it to the board.  ::)