Author Topic: Psychic Access  (Read 2483 times)

Offline maggie214

Psychic Access
« on: August 21, 2018, 01:48:53 AM »
Someone please tell me how anyone gets a reading on here?  I have been trying for weeks to read with either Jacklyn or Jessica on there - refreshing over and over and when I press the call me button the call NEVER connects.  I have probably tried 10 times.  It’s exhausting.  I do not understand what is up with this site.

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Psychic Access
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 07:04:13 AM »
The site is crazy glitchy and they (he) never does anything about it, but its been worse for abut 3 weeks now. Try Jacklyn here https://www.facebook.com/people/Ask-Jacklyn/100010446374121 and Jessica here http://booksteam.com/JessicaRae
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:47:52 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 02:22:57 PM »
That is so nice of you, thank you.  Yeah the one time I wrote him and asked about an issue (as a new customer), he was kind of short with me.  It's just frustrating also to not have a callback option.  I have been so good and have not talked to anyone in several years and now am having an issue I need guidance on.  In all honesty, I go back and forth on even getting readings so want to limit them to just 1 person and only once in a while.  The  last time I really connected with someone was Aurora (also goes by Your Message from Above) - she accurately predicted the exact months I would get pregnant with both my children - it was crazy.  I tried for 6 months for the first (she is now 8 years old and my other is 6).  Some will not even read on those issues.  But then I think we got to know one another so well, it became hard for her to read me anymore and I became more spiritual and invested in Christianity and stopped getting readings because I felt convicted about it and my husband who is very spiritual was very much against it.  But she is very gifted and I like that she also is very spiritual in case anyone is looking for someone.  She does them privately now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »
i just noticed two Keen readers on there, two that were very wrong for me years ago.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 07:09:03 PM »
i just noticed two Keen readers on there, two that were very wrong for me years ago.

Curious which ones? And if your OK to say, were they wrong on relationship and-or other topics?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 03:12:25 AM »
Well I spoke to Jessica tonight.  My issues are business related - not relationship.  I loved the way she read.  The random details she gives, the way she recaps by email everything.  The details were so unusual and specific that it will be very interesting to see how this pans out.  It was radically different than any reading I have ever had before.  Kind of wild.  We’ll see!  She was the ONLY one who told me a deal I am fairly confident is dead is not going to ever revitalize and I have every instinct she or right and everyone else is wrong.  So that was intriguing.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:31:52 PM by maggie214 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2020, 01:01:52 AM »
bump on jessica or jacklyn