Author Topic: How unimportant is "unimportant"?  (Read 2470 times)

Offline artemisia131

How unimportant is "unimportant"?
« on: August 19, 2018, 03:39:10 PM »
Hello.
I wanted to give an update and ask for a question.
To give some background, my story is here http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3141.msg55533.html#msg55533

So, what happened in my love life was that i went on a trip for a holiday for a week (many readers had told me about travels) with a group of old friends. There was only one guy I didn't know. Well, since the first day we connected a lot, from the first time our eyes crossed I would say, and spent the entire holiday together talking and talking (we also ended up spending a night together..). It has been like a "one-week love story".

For me all of this was very important for my self esteem, but above all it helped me become more positive, and understand that I am not "broken" - that I can still feel attracted and desire another man - it brought a lot of self-realization with it. It also is helping me moving on from my ex (i still am in love with him but I don't think about him all the time like before). We live in different countries so nothing more serious can happen, and likely we will maybe see each other again in months when I go back in my home country or if I leave for another trip with the same group of people.

Most likely there will be nothing coming out of this longer term, and that's okay, however, this week has been very very very important in terms of moving on and helped me see things in a different way.

So probably this is not important in terms of longer term love life but for me it felt like it's some kind of milestone. However, apart from cookie that predicted that I was going to have flirts with other man that would catch my eyes and attention, and in particular one fitting his description, no one else has ever mentioned of any other person. I am guessing this is because this is short-lived, but still, for me this has been important. So, did readers get for you also short lived relationships or your predictions were only about longer term relationships?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 04:24:39 PM by artemisia131 »

Offline bstalling

Re: How unimportant is "unimportant"?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 04:25:35 PM »
Readers dont see everything that may be important to you. In fact, what they dont see is just important as what they do.

But to answer your question, no one was very good at seeing short term relationships. Only really 1 saw my husband to the degree that I could happily give her
credit for it.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 02:34:15 AM »
Anyone have a link to Ms ann on bitwine?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 06:30:04 AM »
There ya go! She is difficult to get hold of so setup your notifications to catch her online https://bitwine.com/psychics/41484-missann

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 08:20:45 AM »
Thank you.

anything